Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

The joke's on us, my friend.

Not at all, he was pronounced guilty, which everyone and their dog already knew, the fact that he was pronounced guilty and sentenced, the truth was finally spoken.

Now they can lie, manipulate, deceive, and exploit their way out, nothing will change the truth, rahega toh killer hi. 😆
Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dingle_hopper

A "hahahaha" thread is bound to backfire 😆

😆

'hahaha' threads are cursed here 😆
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Heisenberg.

Not at all, he was pronounced guilty, which everyone and their dog already knew, the fact that he was pronounced guilty and sentenced, the truth was finally spoken.

Now they can lie, manipulate, deceive, and exploit their way out, nothing will change the truth, rahega toh killer hi. 😆

We'll everyone already knew it , they were waiting for justice- Which won't be served. You don't need a proof positive for a crime like this with several eyewitnesses, b/c the truth is already known. What you require, is justice. Which they won't receive now. So yes- The joke is on us.
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

This!

He is just granted bail. Still is a convicted criminal.😛

Originally posted by: charminggenie

This!

He is just granted bail. Still is a convicted criminal.😛

Should've gone to jail for his full sentence, is what am saying. 

We'll everyone already knew it , they were waiting for justice- Which won't be served. You don't need a proof positive for a crime like this with several eyewitnesses, b/c the truth is already known. What you require, is justice. Which they won't receive now. So yes- The joke is on us.

No one had any expectation that the verdict will be guilty, which came as a surprise to everyone, given the pathetic state of the judicial system.  The fact that he was declared guilty at all was a big step, especially to the Lallu fans who were saying let the courts decide.  Actually serving time would be an altogether different matter.

charminggenie thumbnail

Should've gone to jail for his full sentence, is what am saying. 

He might, HC is yet to hear appeal on session Court's verdict. I don't think he would have gone to jail , he would have bought time, appealed to SC  for bail and doubt they had anything to stop the bail plea. Usually in such cases they do grant it. Ultimately it will go like it happened with Nanda, SC might ask him a huge fine and few years of community service.

No one had any expectation that the verdict will be guilty, which came as a surprise to everyone, given the pathetic state of the judicial system.  The fact that he was declared guilty at all was a big step, especially to the Lallu fans who were saying let the courts decide.  Actually serving time would be an altogether different matter.

Didn't come as a surprise actually. The real surprise would've been if he had gone to jail. Which should've been the case. He was always a criminal, will remain a criminal- Without serving his sentence. Anyhow. Rejoice for the small mercies, I reckon, what else can we do.

Originally posted by: charminggenie

He might, HC is yet to hear appeal on session Court's verdict. I don't think he would have gone to jail , he would have bought time, appealed to SC  for bail and doubt they had anything to stop the bail plea. Usually in such cases they do grant it. Ultimately it will go like it happened with Nanda, SC might ask him a huge fine and few years of community service.

@last lines: Have a feeling that's how it's going to go. Or, if they're very pedantic, a year or two. But I really really doubt that. No, he isn't going to jail. If anything, after today, that should be a certainty. 
charminggenie thumbnail

@last lines: Have a feeling that's how it's going to go. Or, if they're very pedantic, a year or two. But I really really doubt that. No, he isn't going to jail. If anything, after today, that should be a certainty. 

If the last line happens, then he still stands as a criminal. But usually in such cases people do  get the bail, sadly, I don't read much in today's thing  tbh, not till HC addresses the Verdict. 

I guess we can call him a Criminal here, even though he has been one since 2006. ðŸ˜†