Robin
Neil
Friend
Pragya's cousin brother
Login To Vote
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by -Tia-

Mr. Lakhani? My guess too!😆

That's my last name too coincidentally! 😲 🤣. So I hope not... warna mera family naam karaab karega. 😆 Edited by IamMeethu - 8 years ago
I really want that robin must be the father... ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
There coujdbe so many other options 😆 like that Lalwani one 😛

At times, I feel she is not even pregnant! Her reports must have exchanged.
I highly doubt that Tannu is Pregnant. I think she is just acting. She is not pregnant at all. This is the trump card played by cv's are taking us for a ride and making a big fool of the audience with the unnecessary suspense.
It's obvious that there is no baby daddy but there are two baby mammas
Aaliyah and Tannu are going to be parents 

And besides its kkb and there is no logic required
Abhi is going to be an uncle pragya is going to be aunty and daadi will get her grandchild 
And all the problems for abhi and pRagya will be solved

koi bhi hilte dulte ho bas abhi na ho😒

Probably the gynecologist. She did mention he was a "friend." 😉
Originally posted by IamMeethu

That's my last name too coincidentally! 😲 🤣. So I hope not... warna mera family naam karaab karega. 😆

OMG, chalo, Lakhani nahi then, let it be Lalwani, sannu ki fark painda hain Ji? Bas Abhi nahi hona chahiye.Edited by -Tia- - 8 years ago
Lalwani is a respectable man with good values and a beautiful wife. Remember he was opposed to Abhi making Pragya get remarried? Please do not besmirch the good name of Lalwani, who also has an apparent disgust of Tanu in that episode. 😲
Originally posted by -mina-

Lalwani is a respectable man with good values and a beautiful wife. Remember he was opposed to Abhi making Pragya get remarried? Please do not besmirch the good name of Lalwani, who also has an apparent disgust of Tanu in that episode. 😲

Ditto...Lalwani is and was shown as an Abhigya shipper...he has insulted Tanu and Aliyah and has even told Abhi he is lucky to have Pragya in his life...thus...please anyone then Lalwani...

I am rooting for Suresh...😆😆