Posted: 8 years ago
I guess Ekta mataji calls it all Manoranjan in her own mindset👎🏼🤔😆

Shes one of the most successful producer anyways, so i guess some bunch of ppl enjoy theese crap things - which is actually UTTERLY nonsense😳 🤣
Edited by surveen_kapoor - 8 years ago
Originally posted by surveen_kapoor

I guess Ekta mataji calls it all Manoranjan in her own mindset👎🏼🤔😆

Shes one of the most successful producer anyways, so i guess some bunch of ppl enjoy theese crap things - which is actually UTTERLY nonsense😳 🤣

Hi Surveen
That's what makes me wonder the connection between Business and creativity whether they are directly proportionate at all !
But all the Laws of Economics fail when there are people to appreciate what some of us find nonsensical.
Anyway I have no patience with mediocrity and that's what counts for me and I am glad I have made friends with some like minded people on this Forum so I don't feel that all is lost when it comes to Intelligence Quotient 😛
Lol,didn't become upset quite to read ur logical points abt ishani.
I m very much ishveer fan nevertheless won't deny that never have seen till date such a dumb n feeble female lead like ishani.
For rv truely feel sad.
Shekhar is an useless character in this serial.
Originally posted by ILTHBEB

Lol,didn't become upset quite to read ur logical points abt ishani.
I m very much ishveer fan nevertheless won't deny that never have seen till date such a dumb n feeble female lead like ishani.
For rv truely feel sad.
Shekhar is an useless character in this serial.
ILTHBEB,interesting name,
Thanks for your comments.I am glad that you agree with the the way Ishaani's character has been sketched from day 1.
Initially (though I am sorry I have not seen the soap from the beginning) she was supposed to be an innocent type of female but she was DUMB
Then she was shown to be in love with Chiraag where she was supposed to be Nave but she was DUMB
Later she was forced to marry Ranveer where she remained DUMB
and she continued to be DUMB.
So Ishaani has been consistently DUMB
And I want to know ISHAANI KHATI KYA HAI 😃
Originally posted by meditation

ILTHBEB,interestingname,

Thanks for your comments.I am glad that you agree with the the way Ishaani's character has been sketched from day 1.

Initially (though I am sorry I have not seen the soap from the beginning) she was supposed to be an innocent type of female but she was DUMB

Then she was shown to be in love with Chiraag where she was supposed to be Nave but she was DUMB

Later she was forced to marry Ranveer where she remained DUMB

and she continued to be DUMB.

So Ishaani has been consistently DUMB

And I want to know ISHAANI KHATI KYA HAI 😃

🤣
Originally posted by meditation

Hi Surveen
That's what makes me wonder the connection between Business and creativity whether they are directly proportionate at all !
But all the Laws of Economics fail when there are people to appreciate what some of us find nonsensical.
Anyway I have no patience with mediocrity and that's what counts for me and I am glad I have made friends with some like minded people on this Forum so I don't feel that all is lost when it comes to Intelligence Quotient 😛
😆😆 Indeed dear even im happy that im not the only one who goes 🤪 when it comes to ektas utter nonsese😆