Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

RAAG BESURI

meditation Senior Member
meditation
meditation

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:07am | IP Logged

Hello Friends.

Where do I begin to tell the story of how great love is...
Ishaani Darling your character is totally screwed pardon me
1) Why did you go to jail ?
2)Why did you not meet your mother once you came out of jail ?
3)Why all the nonsensical drama with no logic no rationale ?
4)Why have you forgotten that your mother Falguni's death was not an accident ?
5) When a woman is bitten she doesn't go around adopting a family and next day celebrating parties as if nothing has happened ?
6) She has already started behaving like the long lost love of Shikhar.?

Ranveer,
we all feel sorry for you but we can only feel bad.

Shikhar
You are behaving like another idiot.Just becoz you have fallen in love with a demented woman doesn't mean you take everything at face value ,in this case Ishaani's dumb face.
How come you have never tried to speak to the "darling friend Ritika" to figure out the equation between Ishaani and Ranveer ?
Ritika may tell you a pack of lies but its natural for Shikhar to sniff out the gory details of Ishaani's past.
Naah its not human to close your eyes and emotions regarding someone you love.
Personally,speaking the present track is giving me a sore head.So much that my humour compartment has a major locha.

CVs
Stop playing "RO RAHEE HOON MAIN" for Ishaani sounds hopelessly fake.
By the way what has Ishaani "done" for Shikhar's family ??
Faught with Goons? Got Father and son together? Let Krish get married to her good for nothing brother ? And then will break Shikhar's bones and lie and fabricate another plot to dump him and look for another prey.
Guys I know you may get upset with this post but the story sucks !
So please pray that Ekta continues the bizarre track so I can try an tickle your funny bone.
Last point
Ritika
While Disha has delivered and kicked her baby out of her stomach and her life Ritika has a Five year Plan to deliver the Economics of her child ?? If she is having one at all ?
Chao sorry for the long Post !! 

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

tinytoesRTPMSytfreak16mas123AnonymoususersankitabaranHarshaMawramatshtellmeNidhi..fanktlkfan.matshRenu_S-FlameOfHope-surveen_kapoorTIA.Tiamonamie111ILTHBEBYD.AH

wind_dancer IF-Dazzler
wind_dancer
wind_dancer

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Lol ek stories always are like that so take it with a pinch of salt and lemon .. And about Ris cricket team I dnt mind that right now . That is the only saving grace right now so baccho apni maa k andar hi raho !! Nikalne ki koi jaldi nahi hai !!!Lol hehe

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

meditationtinytoesRTPMSmint2tellme

Renu_S IF-Rockerz
Renu_S
Renu_S

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
ROFL
as usual it's awesome but this time it's thousands times mind blowing... i think u said everything haere which most of us are thinking deep inside us...i just have this for uClap

speaking of Ritika...if she's really pregnant...i wonder if that is human child or something elseErmm
for Ish,Rv n shikhar...i no longer know where to bang my head...the tracks are getting absurd day by day...seems no return back...CVs hve just turned MATSH into mere chutney...  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meditationRTPMSmatsh

YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
awesome post as usual LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meditation

TIA.Tia IF-Rockerz
TIA.Tia
TIA.Tia

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Ishani immediately celebrating after her Mother's accident instead of being curious about how the accident happened and roaming around the house arranging parties, does looks OTT. I mean comeon she was Ishani's Mother. No child can be happy so easily forgetting the loss of her mother and happily eating the cake. Nonsense.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meditationtinytoes

meditation Senior Member
meditation
meditation

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
wind_dancer IF-Dazzler
wind_dancer
Member Scrap

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Lol ek stories always are like that so take it with a pinch of salt and lemon .. And about Ris cricket team I dnt mind that right now . That is the only saving grace right now so baccho apni maa k andar hi raho !! Nikalne ki koi jaldi nahi hai !!!Lol hehe
Hey Wind_dancer Ya I know about Ekta and her whims but after all she is a successful Business woman by dishing out crap so there must be a section of people who enjoy her brainless saga,unfortunately our section is miserable and she cares a damn.Even a brilliant playwright as Shakespeare was forced to write some scene to cater to the "peanut gallery" but at least his stories were logical stuff.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tinytoeswind_dancersurveen_kapoor

meditation Senior Member
meditation
meditation

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
S.Renu Newbie
S.Renu

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
ROFL
as usual it's awesome but this time it's thousands times mind blowing... i think u said everything haere which most of us are thinking deep inside us...i just have this for uClap

speaking of Ritika...if she's really pregnant...i wonder if that is human child or something elseErmm
for Ish,Rv n shikhar...i no longer know where to bang my head...the tracks are getting absurd day by day...seems no return back...CVs hve just turned MATSH into mere chutney... 
Hey S.Renu
Thanks ! Ha Ha Ritika must be carrying a Demon as she starts jumping around when she wants to attract attention .The scenes between Shikhar and Ishaani are so pathetic.Ishaani is being projected as such a crass woman that it hurts my sensibilities as a woman.
meditation Senior Member
meditation
meditation

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .chandni.

awesome post as usual LOL

Thanks a lot

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YD.AH

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index