India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Can mom be ex?

vatika_r IF-Sizzlerz
vatika_r
vatika_r

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Ex-mom seems to be very ridiculous. There can be ex-boyfriend, ex-girlfriend, ex-husband etc.. but in my knowledge, mom can never be ex as you can be born only once your life-time & only one woman can deliver you whether good or bad.

But Meera uses the word ex-mom.LOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

inddrcaMADHYAMAVATHIbasuanasuyaRaz2012simibrar1990deejagisanwsuk19Xarinatouch_of_pinkani_gr

ani_gr IF-Stunnerz
ani_gr
ani_gr

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:03am | IP Logged
LOL... hats off to the writers... they dont know the meaning of mother...Meera is a crap... she is a brat... she keeps saying my ex mom... Gopi is her biological mother and no one can take that from her...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Raz2012simibrar1990Xarinavatika_r

vatika_r IF-Sizzlerz
vatika_r
vatika_r

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ani_gr

LOL... hats off to the writers... they dont know the meaning of mother...Meera is a crap... she is a brat... she keeps saying my ex mom... Gopi is her biological mother and no one can take that from her...

Even the worst of brats never use this so called terminology.Angry Even the biggest of criminals don't use this word as there is only one biological mother & no one can take her place. Gopi is Meera's & Vidya's biological mother & no one can change that fact.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simibrar1990Xarinaani_gr

ani_gr IF-Stunnerz
ani_gr
ani_gr

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharoon3210

Originally posted by ani_gr

Even the worst of brats never use this so called terminology.Angry Even the biggest of criminals don't use this word as there is only one biological mother & no one can take her place. Gopi is Meera's & Vidya's biological mother & no one can change that fact.
Exactly... how can they write such dialogues...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Xarina

simibrar1990 IF-Dazzler
simibrar1990
simibrar1990

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
saathiya show with worst dialogues..! no sensibility..!

Edited by simibrar1990 - 06 May 2015 at 2:07pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Xarinaani_gr

Xarina IF-Sizzlerz
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
That's cos Meera is an ex-cuse LOL.  She doesn't know how to respect people, feelings or situation.  And the way she says "no.vay!" Has me reaching for the phrase book.  Sorry if I hit on anyone's nerves. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

basuanasuyaRaz2012vatika_rani_gr

Kukkakaali Groupbie
Kukkakaali
Kukkakaali

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharoon3210

Ex-mom seems to be very ridiculous. There can be ex-boyfriend, ex-girlfriend, ex-husband etc.. but in my knowledge, mom can never be ex as you can be born only once your life-time & only one woman can deliver you whether good or bad.

But Meera uses the word ex-mom.LOL

Because Meera is modern day cool-kid who invents new words like this everyday which are basically meaningless Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ani_gr

Manzz Coolbie
Manzz
Manzz

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Big smile   Character Meera And Vidya Have Been Destroyed  Big smile

Big smile  Big smile  Big smile  Embarrassed  Embarrassed Big smile Big smile Tomorrow  We Shall Have Ex Dad ; Ex Daughter ; Ex Son Wink   Wink Big smile LOL   But You Can Have Ex Steps, Like Step Mother, Father, Son, Daughter LOL If Ahem Keeps Marrying Every Other Day LOL Embarrassed  Embarrassed He Has Already Married Gopi Thrice, Once To Gia, Twice o Devoleena, Lucky Guy LOL LOL Embarrassed  Embarrassed Big smile Big smile Big smile Wink LOL

Big smile Embarrassed   Big smile Embarrassed  LOL LOL  Big smile Embarrassed  Embarrassed Going Big smile  Big smile  Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Nice  Big smile Big smile    Big smile   Big smile Embarrassed Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index