Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
oh god...today Parth made me cry coz of flawless acting which conveyed Manik's immense love n the epic helplessness anger sadness - so many feels-sab so amazingly today n u made me cry again remindin me of all those heart touchin moments today of Manik..!! thank u twinkle...for ths another heartfelt post of urs for another heartfelt epi tonite..!!
twinkle10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Thankyou <3
fireroad99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
you whats ironic
remember during their sepration he said
how he can die for her but never kill any one
but today he said  i wish had killed pandit
HOW IRONIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS A WERID PART ABOUT HUMAN 
WE SAYS SOMETHING THAT WE WONT DO ANYTHING AND AFTER FEW SECONDS YOU KNOW THEY ARE DOING IT 
sizzysehrish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful episode when portrayed by PaNi
and u made beautiful lovely post
no words to describe how well you wrote
described every feelings so well ...
IFollower thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Twinkle.. U DID IT AGAIN!!! U awed us, yet again, with the beauty of your words!! Really, how can you write so beautifully??

As soon as I saw the episdoe, the 1st thought, after coming out of the KY2 world, was the title of your analysis for this episode. As the episode showed relationships between different individuals, I wasn't sure how ur take on this would be? But, u r absolutely right- though Nandu had very little screen space- everything, every act/ word was about her!! 

I am really in awe, all over again, with you and your talent, Twinkle!! 👏

And Good Luck with your assignments!! 

🤗

(P.S: Now, do U think this song suits Manik's feels about Nandini??

Tum Hi Ho
Ab Tum hi ho
Zindagi, ab tum hi ho
Chain Bhi, meraa dard bhi
Meri Aashiqui ab tum hi ho

Edited by IFollower - 8 years ago
twinkle10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sizzysehrish

beautiful episode when portrayed by PaNi
and u made beautiful lovely post
no words to describe how well you wrote
described every feelings so well ...

Thanks my love <3
MaNan aka PaNi were indeed brilliant once again. Can't seem to find the correct words to applaud them.
moonstonespirit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome post Twinkle!!! Love it...
c/p from another thread:

His guilt, his torment on seeing her bruised hands, her emotionless eyes, for not protectiing her was so palpable. 

Loved Manik and Cabir's conversation. Though Manik and Dhruv's 'friendship' was glorified earlier in the show, it is Manik's friendship with Cabir that stood out in the end. Cabir has seen their relationship evolve and understands the depth of it, while Dhruv labels the whole thing as some small road bump that can be overcome without much ado.

Chacha's words of support and Chachi's care and concern and Nandini's hesitance to open up was beautifully shown. Chachi- Manik convo was love. She could see his worry, his need to be with Nandini and so she let him go to her. Over the time Chachi has come to love Manik as her own too.

The Haldi ka doodh scene was so adorable. If he thinks she lost her smile because him, he needs to realize that he is the only one who can bring it back too. His earlier pain masked behind a smile, he drank the milk twice, just for her. She couldn't help but smile at his sweet gesture.
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This is such a beautiful post. You have described Manik's feelings to perfection. I have nothing to say. Speechless. I will just read it over and over again and enjoy the beauty of your words.
twinkle10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Kiran.

This is such a beautiful post. You have described Manik's feelings to perfection. I have nothing to say. Speechless. I will just read it over and over again and enjoy the beauty of your words.

Awww... OMG these words were just so touching... Thankyou so much for all the appreciation! <3
rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Just like how Parth & Niti never fail to impress us, you never fail to impress me with your review.
The title is so apt for the review and depth of "For You" was felt yesterday. Only Nandini's true smile and happiness will be able to relieve Manik from the guilt that he shoulders. Manik has always been protector for his loved ones, fab 5 but today he felt so helpless for not being able to protect his love. The guilt as he touches each physical wound on Nandini has pierced his heart a thousand times deeper. The marks will disappear over time but  like Cabir said only time can heal the scarred MaNan. 

For You Nandini, Manik will go to all extend to bring back your smile...
For You Manik, Nandini will rise from her scarred past and shine for you as she promised...