This is not the anandi we know - Page 22

Posted: 8 years ago
v dont want ganga anandi friendship .i when there is no faith so no friendship
Pitiable is whose thinking is these Ganga bashers and Anandi supporters those who are blaming us You pity our thinking we too pity your thinking 
Anandi and Ganga cannot be compared for how their child was snatched  Ganga was running away from home  because her great husband was planning to kill her and separate her child from her forever Anandi who takes her daughter to a dangerous spot like that and later where she was running Anandi herself knows she lost her daughter because of her mistake and people are blaming us
JaGan relation will be however they will see They never asked madam ji to leave Let me see what more mahanta drama Anandi does out of BH i will see that too 
truth is always bitter thatswhy ppl r putting false blames on ode r ckts 2 defend Aji.
and writing that Aji loosing her daughter makes sum1 insensitive then wat abt  who said same things 2 ganga?? why such double  standards??
and this statement was made in reply of sum1 who was bashing ganga wid false blames.
anandi make promise that was mistake part of anandi but she ask forgiveness from ganga and even said that I should have consult u . after that neither anandi force ganga to full fill promise nor ganga is going to give mannu to ratan

both ganga and anandi forgetten about promise .now none of both r worry how promise will be full fill .both r ok that promise is not full filing

finally waiting for anandi shifting to shiv niketan and start new life at shiv niketan

Originally posted by Hina-

Pitiable is whose thinking is these Ganga bashers and Anandi supporters those who are blaming us You pity our thinking we too pity your thinking 
Anandi and Ganga cannot be compared for how their child was snatched  Ganga was running away from home  because her great husband was planning to kill her and separate her child from her forever Anandi who takes her daughter to a dangerous spot like that and later where she was running Anandi herself knows she lost her daughter because of her mistake and people are blaming us
hina  so rite i also pity these ppl's thinking who bash & put down a  beaten, tortured & raped woman just show their fav more victim than the actual one & put false blames on her  ckt but wen same things r said abt their fav then its pitiable thinking.
sum1 ritely said this is "A is rite forum & show" if she  says its nite then its nite even  if its day.and every1 shud lick her feet & whoever opposes Aji or even questions abt her rites in their prsnl matter is evil. cunning & wearing mask etc etc.
Funny How people are comparing Mannu snatched from Ganga and Nandini lost by Anandi
Ganga ran away from home because her in laws were planning to kill her Ganga wanted to run away from her house because she always wanted to protect her son and does not want him to become Ratan 2  Unfortunately Ratan and his goons caught her and took Mannu away from her  Ratan beaten  Ganga with iron rod and left her to die there 

but Anandi ?Which mother goes to stop a child marriage in village with her daughter then she lost her  because of her own mistake and because of her one mistake not using her mind Being careless there today Nandini is suffering so much 

How both are compared here ?
Edited by maria13 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Hina-

JaGan relation will be however they will see They never asked madam ji to leave Let me see what more mahanta drama Anandi does out of BH i will see that too 
hina don't worry . i also want 2 see he rmahantaa wen sum1 takes such decision eitehr related 2 shivam or nandini.
 i wud like 2  see her  CALM & FIRM not 2 "BARK" like ganga "BARKED" on Aji wen Aji gave promise 2 sum prsn abt oders kids.

i wish she  shows same mahantaa which shes  expecting from ganga.and won't take offence or say 2 that prsn"he/she has so much poison in their heart 4 me"
Originally posted by surabhi01

when anandi say to ganga don't worry I will talk to jagya that I am going by my self .then why cant ganga say to anandi that I dont need ur interference I can explain jagya by myself

Obviously you cannot  see the difference. It was Anandi 's  decision to leave, so she is the one who has to  explain why, not  Ganga. Explaining our own reasons for doing something to someone  that is not interference.
Originally posted by blushing

wha why would Jagya mind if Anandi left BH ... He had no role in her staying

Why Ganga gets so scared feels Jagya will never forgive her ... Why would Jagya do that ... He is not like Anandi... Poking nose ...assuming wrong things and all

His own wife feel so threaten ..as Anandi leaving BH ... She even feel it will be worsen their equation which already had some bitterness ... Wonder why Jagya's wife said so

So far no answer ... Anandi left hurriedly or aaramse is not Jagya's business na ... Its DS Anandi decision why Ganga bring Jagya when Anandi clearly put Jagya out of this ...

BH own by DS na   .. Anandi wait for her approval... Why Ganga feel Anandi shd stop .. Else Jagya will blame her

Is it really so hard to understand?

@ red  Any decent person would mind if their guest goes in anger. Wouldn't you ?

@blue And he never did. He himself said that her staying  has nothing to do with him , its between Anandi and Dadisaa. How many time is it necessary to repeat the same thing what Jagya  himself said, including all An fans who were repeating like a broken record  that Anandi  had to come in BH  because of Dadisa and Daddu that her staying in BH is solely because of Dadisa. But it seems things change as for  Anandi  the same for her fans. She has no problem to say  no to Dadisa, even  to her son but run away  from Jagya  because it  is obviously very painful  for her to say no to her first  love . As for her fans, suddenly  they would very like if  someone else's husband pay more  attention to his ex-wife than  the one with whom he has 2 kids  and  married her  for love.

@green It is very true. Jagya is not at all like Anandi , he never interfered in her life. He himself says so, we as a viewers never saw so. But for Anandi , there are piles of examples for her interference in his life. No need to  enumerate them , it 's  sufficient just to watch the serial carefully/  and for  Ganga  being scared , well its pretty harsh to say she's scared but then again I can't expect anything less from the people who are constantly making fun of her. I would say she was shocked by Anandi's decision to leave just because she  objected to her opinion, and of course nobody likes to be the cause of someone's so drastic decisions without  any guilt . And of course she  thought that her husband can  think that something big had happened since  Anandi  left the house in a hurry, and of course she  do not feel comfortable. Would you ? Poor Ganga, she doesnt even know that Anandi kinda daydreaming and what's the real reason why Anandi run away from Jagya.

@purple completely normal reaction. There is already   a tense situation in BH  because of this whole thing Ratan- Mannu-- Anandi's promise  , Ganga has already her  own fears about the possible meeting Mannu Ratan, tough decision she has to make ,their guest leave in a hurry   after all this blaming Ganga  for her  leaving , and someone expect that it will not disturb Ganga ? Do people really think if Anandi made this  decision years ago ,in peace not after a disagreement in opinion about Ganga 's kid  , Ganga would said the same thing,Jagya will blame me for your leaving?

@ bold  I really dont know how Anandi put Jagya out of this, that too clearly !? It was Anandi herself who admitted that she cannot wait for Jagya coz he will be hurt by her leaving , she cannot hurt him, she cannot say no to him. If people want answer on their question about Ganga, I really would like to know answer on this questions. Why Anandi cannot hurt only Jagya, why she cannot say no to him , why he's the only person whose feelings matters to her , why is she so sure he's going to stop her, why does she thinks her words have more weightiness than Gangas?  Who is Jagya in her life? Her brother ? Her best friend?  Well I have a brother and best friend too. But I never  thought not  for a moment that my words have more weightiness  than their wives. And siblings and best friends deserve to live their own lives and one day to have a person who 'll be the most important for them.  True friend knows when it's time to let go . Although I dont know about ex -wives.Seeing Anandi  Apparently  It must be the strongest   liaison, ex-wives never let go .So yes BH  is owned  by Dadisa, but Jagya isn't owned by Anandi.

Edited by Stephi - 8 years ago