surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
aditi lagi raho until u got ur answer .dont give up
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Rashmi ...

chod yaar from yesterday night me & surabhi saying samething ... No answer for this our Q

Obviously Jagya will Q Ganga why Anandi left BH... Kyun ji ... If he had no business with her ... Whether she stay or gone is not his concern ..

Top it all why he blame Ganga ... Actually he will blame Anandi being so manipulative lady made my wife Villian ...

Ganga was so scare she even feel Jagya never forgive her gosh ... That too for Anandi

People feel its our assumption day dreaming or twisting fact ...
rdjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blushing

haan toh why Ganga said if Anandi leaves it will worsen her & Jagya relation 🤔

Anandi toh buri hain na she is reason...how Anandi is root cause for JaGan realtionship same time Ganga feels Anandi's departure cause worsen relationship 😲

Anandi is rot cause as well remedy for JaGan relationship  

@bold ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

this is one unique soulmate relation i must say...which depends on others for everything...

Muktchand thumbnail
Originally posted by: rdjha

anandi losing her child and ganga not losing...well quite insensitive to compare this...to give away the best mom trophy.
anandi of course is worst mom...but still she did not lose her daughter while enjoying herself or out of sheer negligence. Yes i agree whatever happened was wrong, and anandi is at fault to take the risk..no doubt there. but then ganga also lost her mannu in a similar way when ratan took him away...and thanks to anandi she got him back.
she would have lost him yet again, had ratan not had a change of heart. would she be bad mom then? 

and atleast all the times ganga was fighting for her own son and her own gain, but anandi was doing it for an unknown person for no gain of hers. that is quite a difference. but anyways i dnt mind anandi being worst mom as well.

i just want to see how much good JaGan relation and abhi-DS relation will be post bad mom-beta are out of BH.

so true ... People accuse Anandi like Anandi save herself use her daughter ...

I think yesterday Ganga bring Shivam Nandini name that made her scar more deepen ... She is upset on herself
hisusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Beautiful-Soul

Jagya ;s soul mate thought that but his so called best friend also thought same thats why her statement so he would listen to Ganga only she is moving out  Both were wrong Dadisaa got the point they both did not Dadisaa was pacifying both 

Jagya;s soul mate is wrong to him but what crime she has done to Anandi she blamed him not her ðŸ¥±

No anandi didnt thought that ,

Since Ganga said that she told DS if it is so she will leave as she thinks like that and so he should listen to her. Its Jagya's problem why his soul mate thinks like this.

She blamed him but reason is she.

She she decided to leave
Muktchand thumbnail
More imp Anandi did not purposely meet Ratan & promise

but Ganga state Shivam Nandini truth knowingly .. Too bad DS Anandi hear all ...

it shows Bitterness for Anandi in Ganga mind ... As rightly Anandi said to DS who didn't utter word ...
Muktchand thumbnail
Rashmi

Bad mom son left BH all will fine ... Only Anandi Shivam equation get worst .. Shivam blame her ... Anandi cry bucket... Who knows Shivam too lost ... Anandi will have two mission find her twins ... Amol too angry over phone ... He will cut off all his relation with Anandi ...

Shiv Niketan will be take over by Sarita ..Anandi interfere made her do so .. Sarita rest women show Anandi door ...

In BH all will be in celebration... Bitterness will be out of window Hubby wife two brother with Granny all happily live ...

This is not scarisum but surely CV Writers will show in episode too. Else how Anandi will be proved as most bad person in BV land
Edited by blushing - 8 years ago
Muktchand thumbnail
Haiyaa may bd Chanda & rest from Bhaili face sane interference of Anandi..hence no Bhaili seen after leap

No wonder synopsis wrote Sarita Q Anandi regarding her stay in SN not in BH .. Sarita might scared too

How many women are suffering all thanks to Anandi... Bad Anandi
hisusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blushing

Haiyaa may bd Chanda & rest from Bhaili face sane interference of Anandi..hence no Bhaili seen after leap

No wonder synopsis wrote Sarita Q Anandi regarding her stay in SN not in BH .. Sarita might scared too

How many women are suffering all thanks to Anandi... Bad Anandi

Bad Anandi? Disgusting Anandi, Cunning Anandi, manipulator Anandi, interfering Anandi, worst mother Anandi, worst  daughter Anandi
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Shinya

Anandi was not cold, neither has her character changed.
(did not read all 15 pages, so dont know if people agreed that she is changed or cold)

She is leaving only because she does not want the relationship between jagya and ganga to get worse than what it is now. 

She was firm, not cold, which I liked about her. 

ofcourse aji hasn't changed but its only now her mask is cuming off.