Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Fireflies

tasha12 Senior Member
tasha12
tasha12

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Guys,

First of all, believe it or not just like the rukmani (the blue butterfly in rangrasiya was a bad significane for Paro) in KY2, fireflies foreshadow the dark days for Nandini. Honestly, every time these fireflies appear, something bad always happens with our Nandu.  Anyways, but why do I feel that Dhruv is behind all this?? I think Dhruv is still in his egoistic self/revenge mood and is putting on a good boy mask, in front of Fab5. His expressions don't seem too convincing that he has changed. For instance, during the fight sequence at Pandit's house, he was smiling, then he was the one who dropped off Ridhima last and he seemed happy in the precap at the police station when Ridhima went back on her words. Also if separation track is coming up (WHICH I REALLY HOPE NOT) than Dhruv will be the main cause of Manan's separation. I have a bad feeling that he might brainwash Manik against Nandini or create some kind of misunderstanding between them. I don't know how, but I know Manik's one statement/mistake might make Nandini return to Mangalore.  That's why it was indicated in Amms letter, that the old Nandini will return to Mangalore very soon.  I have a feeling that last time Nandini doubted Manik, this time Manik might doubt Nandini. I VERY WELL KNOW that he will never doubt his Nandini, but circumstances might make him believe something that he doesn't want too. I really hope Manik is not similar to all the other heroes on Indian television. There are so many heroes, that first they believe that nothing happened to their girlfriends but later the track changes to the girl being called characterless.  Believe it or not, our heroes do get brainwashed, but I know Manik's character is not like that. But still, its a highly request to the CVs, PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT REPEAT WHAT HAPPENED WITH SOHA'S CASE!!!! PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT SPOIL MANIK'S CHARACTER!!! LAST AND MAIN REQUEST, PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT BRING ANY SEPARATION TRACK!!

This is just a PREDICTION, which I really hope WILL NEVER COME TRUE!!! Because even I am tired of this show's motto of patchup-breakup game of Manan.

Edited by tasha12 - 06 May 2015 at 11:12am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

starryLove_sktvfictionsimidi

simidi Goldie
simidi
simidi

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:09am | IP Logged
dhrv  well even i felt he is not as hurt/feeling bad as the rest but then again it might just be utkarsh as his acting is not always as good as it should. But i think cvs wont be stupid enough to stick another separation track because if they do then ...
i think they will just drag pandt track till their is a drop in trps. or maybe its to give importance to new entry which so for looked stupid  in both scenes no offence o the actor playing but role looked ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tasha12

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top