A tough road ahead

yurimehta11 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Today panchi confronts Surekha.She said so much to Surekha regarding upbringing of Titu and like any mother Surekha feel bad.Panchi is a bit rude here .She takes challange to change titu from a lazy laid to responsible man in 24 days.Its very difficult to change a person in just 24 days.Lets see how the story unfold .I hope its remains entertaining not became torture

Rachna is surprising me since last episode.Full on baja rahi hai Manorama ki
Ye kaise huaEdited by yurimehta11 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
She was little bit rude but Titus worst enemy is indeed Surekha. He is lazy and doesnt even know the hardship of life..for how long can be he be like this? Panchi will lose the challenge because Titu is Titu.

Edited by Aahaana - 8 years ago
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
When a person makes strong correct statements, it can be seen as rude. Though in reality that person is just stating facts. In Titus situation, whatever Panchi said was 100% correct. Being a mother does not mean we always protect children but show them how to stand up for oneself. Life is not always bed of roses and if child never learns how to be self sufficient, it can lead to huge problems for that child. What will happened after his parents? This question never crosses surekha's mind. She is too much blinded by her love. Love should not make one weak but strong like Panchi.
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Aahaana

She was little bit rude but Titus worst enemy is indeed Surekha. He is lazy and doesnt even know the hardship of life..for how long can be he be like this? Panchi will lose the challenge because Titu is Titu.

Hey Melz :)

@ Bold what will Panchi do then? Leave her mission of making titu an independent person?
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Autumn.

Hey Melz :)

@ Bold what will Panchi do then? Leave her mission of making titu an independent person?

she will not give up but if she wins now then there is no story for the makers to run on. My gut feeling tells me Titu will start to be responsible the day she leaves him or Govinda n co are kicked out by chachi n co. Titu doesnt value his fathers hard work and surekha too...only when they are about to lose the luxury life..they will realize value of work and money.
vraizada thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Panchi was no doubt harsh with her words and tone in Wednesday's episode. She was pointing out su rekha's over motherly instincts and not mistakes. I will not call it su rekha's mistake of making him what he is. 
For 24 years no one questioned surekha's love towards her lalaa. Even her own husband's words were falling on deaf ears but as these words came from daughter inlaw it appears rude, curt..
No doubt a mother has to make life cushiony for her kids but with a wholesome approach. 
Panchi didnot get disrespectful but pointed out where her motherly duty lagged. 
Let's see how the story progresses..