Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

   
Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Hotel VedAnsh : Foundation laid on too many questions!! (Page 3)

Neel_M IF-Sizzlerz
Neel_M
Neel_M

Joined: 18 February 2013
Posts: 12102

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:12am | IP Logged

So many times we said CVs has no idea about airport security, about husband wife relations, etc. etc..

but now it seems they have no idea about buying and selling properties either LOLLOL
Daisa's taunt was ok, but only appropriate if Suraj is vagabond, doing nothing for long time. He just sold his shop for starting a business.
Starting a new business is a full time job too!
However, CVs are making khichri of unsuccessful tracks one after another.. so be it!
Still can't forget Bulbul's age LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deejagi

zona. IF-Rockerz
zona.
zona.

Joined: 27 October 2014
Posts: 7815

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Dee it looked the same to me too ...
May be something's fishy...but I was relaxed thinking that CVs expert at it...!!!
They never care for legal process and if something was fishy he would hv told the price of land or other minor details as a lay out for that track...

And even if something happens he has an IPS wife na he wont be at much loss Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deejagiNeel_M

deejagi IF-Rockerz
deejagi
deejagi

Joined: 05 May 2010
Posts: 9333

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zona.

Dee it looked the same to me too ...
May be something's fishy...but I was relaxed thinking that CVs expert at it...!!!
They never care for legal process and if something was fishy he would hv told the price of land or other minor details as a lay out for that track...

And even if something happens he has an IPS wife na he wont be at much loss Wink
 
What if Suraj has paid the whole money he got by selling his shop to the land owner on trust basis as token advance and later if he turns out to be a praud? Or by any chance Suraj would have taken some loan from some moneylender on high interest basis, hoping he will get the loan soon? This will lead to Sandya getting a case to handle as she is idle right now.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neel_M

zona. IF-Rockerz
zona.
zona.

Joined: 27 October 2014
Posts: 7815

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deejagi

Originally posted by zona.

Nice post
Same views as everybody said..

Suraj has to face the world ... It was painful to see Suraj in such a bad state...but its a bitter truth that society can forget all ur good deeds but doesn't miss a single chance to taunt...
Now ppl won't remember what suraj did for family ... In good days they used to call him shravan & whatever but now they would easily forget and jump on him...

This is. What happens with every person...but he has to learn to face the world and answer them himself...
With every dream and every goal there r troubles of every kind... And he himself said that he is ready for all those problems associated with making a hotel...
Though selling mkd was a bad idea he has no time to look back and has to move foward with full strength... Once he achieves his dream no one would remember he was once jobless or whatever. ...
Regarding ved they can make him understand or if he loves his father he should know that he is doing that for him...but he is a child and would understand what he sees...that would be painful for suraj...but may b this pain will make him move towards his goal with full strength

@blue...I don't think sandhya has any saving...she would hv spent all to please bb by helping beggars around her Tongue



</div>

Suraj when he talked about the hurdles he need to face during his journey towards his dream, he was only thinking of monitory and he had never given a thought to his monitory dependency. When Daisa give him the reality check in a harsh way, he was shocked beyond expectations. It is true that a child will respect the one who manages the house be it a current day child or older generation, It was true in case of Babasa also. All his 4 kids value Bhabo more than Babasa as she was shouldering the responsibility to run the household. Children may not consciously do this but that will be registered in their subconscious that the mother took the burden and made them what they are today.
<div>

Bold: Sorry if I sound harsh, but I don't appreciate the word used for ones family. If a person buy something for the family that is called presents and not ALMS.


But what will you call it for a family which involves ppl like mohit and meena...
Even for Emily or bb its ok...

But for mohit or meena they don't deserve it...
You give presents to enhance love and express ur love but they r not from one side only...

We have seen their reality many times ... I don't need to tell that
What did mohit do with suraj...still Is offering him job and he is still not valuing and when suraj will really make a hotel he'll act sweet...

If u have a family like that , which never values ur sacrifices and ur love , it's better then u keep ur own profit ahead of them... Instead of spending her money on useless demands of family if she would have saved money for future that would be alot better... As even now if Suraj or sandhya need a family support no one would be there...

So is it better to save something for future or waste it??" I'm not talking abt bb and bbsa but others...
deejagi IF-Rockerz
deejagi
deejagi

Joined: 05 May 2010
Posts: 9333

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neel_M

So many times we said CVs has no idea about airport security, about husband wife relations, etc. etc..

but now it seems they have no idea about buying and selling properties either LOLLOL
Daisa's taunt was ok, but only appropriate if Suraj is vagabond, doing nothing for long time. He just sold his shop for starting a business.
Starting a new business is a full time job too!
However, CVs are making khichri of unsuccessful tracks one after another.. so be it!
Still can't forget Bulbul's age LOLLOL
 
See Ankita was carrying Bulbul during Rajkumar fiasco. And Rajkumar said, he waited for 5 years to take revenge on Surya during highjacking. So by then Bulbul was 5 years old. And after high jack, Surya separation, KD and then the patch up etc. might have taken 1 more year. Later revealation of Sandy as KD to Suraj and him nursing her & Sandy pregnancy which would be 1 year, that means Bulbul was 7 years old when Vedansh born. The leap was 6 years and now they have celebrated the birthday of Vedansh, so let us consider them as 7 years old. So Bulbul will be at the least 14 years.
zona. IF-Rockerz
zona.
zona.

Joined: 27 October 2014
Posts: 7815

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Take chavi eg... She gave all her jewelry to her...
I'm not saying expect something in return but did she get anything even a little bit of love or support from her???
Mohit.vikram.meena who were more worried abt their shop and bb's jewelry than suraj's feeling...
Suraj who sacrificed his studies and childhood to fulfil their expenses and now once he is jobless nobody is there as sandhya or bb Is..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deejagimoilaali..

deejagi IF-Rockerz
deejagi
deejagi

Joined: 05 May 2010
Posts: 9333

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zona.

Originally posted by deejagi

Originally posted by zona.

Nice post
Same views as everybody said..

Suraj has to face the world ... It was painful to see Suraj in such a bad state...but its a bitter truth that society can forget all ur good deeds but doesn't miss a single chance to taunt...
Now ppl won't remember what suraj did for family ... In good days they used to call him shravan & whatever but now they would easily forget and jump on him...

This is. What happens with every person...but he has to learn to face the world and answer them himself...
With every dream and every goal there r troubles of every kind... And he himself said that he is ready for all those problems associated with making a hotel...
Though selling mkd was a bad idea he has no time to look back and has to move foward with full strength... Once he achieves his dream no one would remember he was once jobless or whatever. ...
Regarding ved they can make him understand or if he loves his father he should know that he is doing that for him...but he is a child and would understand what he sees...that would be painful for suraj...but may b this pain will make him move towards his goal with full strength

@blue...I don't think sandhya has any saving...she would hv spent all to please bb by helping beggars around her Tongue



</div>

Suraj when he talked about the hurdles he need to face during his journey towards his dream, he was only thinking of monitory and he had never given a thought to his monitory dependency. When Daisa give him the reality check in a harsh way, he was shocked beyond expectations. It is true that a child will respect the one who manages the house be it a current day child or older generation, It was true in case of Babasa also. All his 4 kids value Bhabo more than Babasa as she was shouldering the responsibility to run the household. Children may not consciously do this but that will be registered in their subconscious that the mother took the burden and made them what they are today.
<div>

Bold: Sorry if I sound harsh, but I don't appreciate the word used for ones family. If a person buy something for the family that is called presents and not ALMS.


But what will you call it for a family which involves ppl like mohit and meena...
Even for Emily or bb its ok...

But for mohit or meena they don't deserve it...
You give presents to enhance love and express ur love but they r not from one side only...

We have seen their reality many times ... I don't need to tell that
What did mohit do with suraj...still Is offering him job and he is still not valuing and when suraj will really make a hotel he'll act sweet...

If u have a family like that , which never values ur sacrifices and ur love , it's better then u keep ur own profit ahead of them... Instead of spending her money on useless demands of family if she would have saved money for future that would be alot better... As even now if Suraj or sandhya need a family support no one would be there...

So is it better to save something for future or waste it??" I'm not talking abt bb and bbsa but others...
 
Zona Greedy & Begger or two different words. So I don't any one should mix them up. Meena or MOhit could be greedy, cunning but I don't call them beggers. Why will they ask for favour from Sandy when Mohit has Emily or to be precise he was not even in RM for this last 6 years, so he is out of question. Then Meena, she will try to gain some benefit from Bhabo but will never stretch her hand in front of others. True she will try hard to save her money that doesn't mean she is beggar. If Sandya alsothinks in line of Meena (to save everything for her & her kids future), then what is the difference between both? If we expect Sandya to be one more Meena, then why are we blaming or cursing Meena for her behavior? Buying few gift during festival will not eat away the whole earnings of a person, so it is OK to spend part of your earning for family.
zona. IF-Rockerz
zona.
zona.

Joined: 27 October 2014
Posts: 7815

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:45am | IP Logged
M not saying sandhya should become like meena and act cunning and do everything in her favor...and m also not saying not to buy presents for others on festivals...
But whenever someone faces a problem its surya who run and save them by sacrificing their own needs... Let them face those problems so that they can learn themselves...
Helping others is not bad but this world has no place for such ppl...as this world is selfish so if u want to survive then at least u have to think abt yourselves...m not saying to become selfish but one shouldn't be selfless as well...

As for the word beggar I didn't mean literally beggar after all they aren't beggars at all they r selfish...
I wont use any word like this didn't have any intentions to hurt anyone... And I was not serious at that time as well Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deejagi

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
VedAnsh came Face-to-Face !!

Author: SysAdmin   Replies: 7   Views: 1424

SysAdmin 7 1424 02 April 2015 at 11:56pm by Neel_M
Post separation, VedAnsh in Trouble immediately :-//

Author: SysAdmin   Replies: 6   Views: 1388

SysAdmin 6 1388 27 March 2015 at 10:18pm by SysAdmin
Trap laid by Sandy

2 3

Author: thala   Replies: 23   Views: 2344

thala 23 2344 22 September 2014 at 4:07am by jaya.s
foundation laid for more drama

2 3

Author: thala   Replies: 22   Views: 1737

thala 22 1737 08 February 2014 at 12:09am by shruthiravi
Bhabho's skewed rules laid down for Sandhya

Author: lashy   Replies: 3   Views: 1275

lashy 3 1275 04 November 2011 at 11:46pm by b2011

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index