Hotel VedAnsh : Foundation laid on too many questions!!

SysAdmin thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
So Suraj's new Venture going to be Hotel VedAnsh. 
But on the base of Too many questions.. 

Daisa raised too many questions.. 
On the basis of Values.. And a Mans' Self respect.. 
How he, who is now a jobless, will take financial help from her working wife.. 

Sandhya did the same what she was supposed to do at this moment.. Unconditionally supporting Suraj to achieve his dream.. 

Suraj might have felt good after seeing Sandhya arguing with Daisa for him.. 

But one has to accept those words have already hit hard on Suraj's Mind and Soul.. 

And the first sign we already saw.. 
Suraj didn't had that ice cream.. Left it melting.. 
and in the precap too.. 

So Hotel VedAnsh is going to be a financial as well as a struggle with his self respect too.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good post like always Sys ..really liked today's episode.Sandy supported Suraj in a convincing way  but Suraj's behaviour was believe able tooEdited by Sonali_11 - 8 years ago
SysAdmin thumbnail
Thanks Sonali 😊
Last thing I don't want to see Suraj losing his control and shouting on Sandhya when she is helping him financially for his personal expenses.. πŸ˜•
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
even though the way Daisa presented her views was wrong, the truth remains same that what Suraj did was a hasty decision. Sandya can't go to each and every one Pushkar and Ajmeir and try to convince them about how it was a right decision and how it is her duty to support her husband in crisis. She can't accompany Suraj on all places to shield him from the harsh, taunting words from people. Suraj was OK with Sandya's support till such time Sandya shouldering the family responsibility but the moment Diasa talked about how Ved might not  respect Suraj as he is not doing anything and only Snadya is taking care of all the financial support. Suraj has already tasted that treatment from Ved during School admission when Ved hugged Sandya for his admission even though it was Suraj who took the initiative. So any man will feel suffocated when the reason for his change itself was snatched from him.
Ok more details later.
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
good post bro
dsa is the mirror of the society
suraj can neither escape from them nor keep expalining them
he has to face this till he inaugurates vedansh
a similar incident did happen when MKD was sealed by K
the impact will be bigger this time
as ved is keenly observing it

it was a hasty decision as dee said
taking risk is appreciable
but it must be a sensible one
pasurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Everyone was right yesterday
As a wife sandy expressed that she will support her hubby at all times
as a thord person Dsa told what people will talk .. others wont tell tat in front of them but Dsa s always exceptional nd she told tat directly to suraj..

Vik as a guy accepts the fact that it s tough to ask money from wife nd it a matter abt self respect

But I am sure sandy will nt allow any sort of discomfort to happen to suraj.. today's epi s gonna be very interesting nd I want both of them to talk freely .. heart to heart convo s completely missing now a days
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ME TOo watiting for heart to heart talk in GG room
which is more romantic than touching

edited: typo
Edited by thala - 8 years ago
SysAdmin thumbnail
Nice views Dee, Thala, SS. πŸ˜Š
Me too waiting for tonight's episode.
It will be interesting to see what SurajSa tells Sandhya about the money. 

Suraj will definitely need money in day to day life.. 
So what's he is thinking... Or has he decided to do some part time work somewhere... 
Let's see.. 
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice post bro!
Nothing makes any sense!!
In one night without legal documents he sold the shop.
He bought the land too right a way, land price must be higher than his shop's priceπŸ˜•
In one night he became poor..
Daisa never said anything to Mohit when he was living on Emily's earnings!

Wondering what Sandhya was doing with her money, other than buying a gharghatti or whatever, (she must saved quite a lot)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pasurYa

Everyone was right yesterday

As a wife sandy expressed that she will support her hubby at all times
as a thord person Dsa told what people will talk .. others wont tell tat in front of them but Dsa s always exceptional nd she told tat directly to suraj..

Vik as a guy accepts the fact that it s tough to ask money from wife nd it a matter abt self respect

But I am sure sandy will nt allow any sort of discomfort to happen to suraj.. today's epi s gonna be very interesting nd I want both of them to talk freely .. heart to heart convo s completely missing now a days

Subha, the more Sandya try to make him comfortable, the more he will feel suffocated. I don't think Suraj with they current mindset will be ready to have any talk with Sandya. He is already feeling the heat (after Daisa presented the society mind set) and from the way Sandy tried make him comfortable by putting some money into his purse will hurt him more. Whether one accepts it or not, the truth remains same that no man will be happy to take money from his wife for his day to day expenditure. He might even talk rudely or bluntly refuse to accept her help.