Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

India-Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

Your views.. Lets discuss Neira (Page 2)

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
somewhere in the future i'd like to see Ragini going to U.S with kids and Neil for a week or two maybe on Agham and Suhaani's insistence for their finals or graduation or any other event

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zainab_SiddNeiRaFreak

Zainab_Sidd Senior Member
Zainab_Sidd
Zainab_Sidd

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Filza.

somewhere in the future i'd like to see Ragini going to U.S with kids and Neil for a week or two maybe on Agham and Suhaani's insistence for their finals or graduation or any other event

Filza.. was thinkng the same.
i mean it would be fun when neil will introduce ragini to his mad staff members... awww would be great Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NeiRaFreak

Zainab_Sidd
Zainab_Sidd

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poetic

May we delete NB from the team?LOL
Not fair I know, par dil hai ke manta nahi

Hahahaha .. but she is sweet ya.. i know she spoiled things earlier but she is much better know.. Tongue
ManiChakr Groupbie
ManiChakr
ManiChakr

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
first thing first..Nachiket and Ragini need to have a heart to heart talk.. romance is back but somehow the intensity that they use to show during Nishi wedding sequence has gone missing..
second rushad and Nivedita fighting for Suhani's custody. 
My wild imagination, dont beat me for saying this, but Do u guys remember babubhai claimed he knew nachiket and ragini since they belonged to his area? is it possible he had feelings for ragini when they were young and now via aarav tries to gain access to her?
I know i know sounds too filmy, but then anything is possible when maata is in charge ;-)
NeiRaFreak Goldie
NeiRaFreak
NeiRaFreak

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Exactly Babu bhai will eventually be seen as having childhood crush on Ragini D'oh and so must be envy to Neil for marrying her and now this stupid Aaruv will put them in trouble againAngry
JuhiR Goldie
JuhiR
JuhiR

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:42am | IP Logged
I want to see some responsible matured behavior from NeiRa. They need to take control of their lives, and their childrens' lives.  I want to see the stories of the children and parents solving their problems together and in the process coming closer to each other. I am ok with Suhani's custody fight. NeiRa should fight a joint battle.  In fact that will be an interesting track.
What i do not want to see - (1) another MU between Neira (the first one was ridiculous enough and tested our patience), So no more MU please. 

(2)  triangular love stories involving NeiRa. 

(3) Ridiculous FBs with oldies playing 20-year olds (Dimpy with hair clips, Karan with wig and Neil with notheing looking 45 yrs old - most pathetic)

(4) Least interested in Aarav Shilpa Ranbir love story.
Zainab_Sidd
Zainab_Sidd

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ManiChakr

first thing first..Nachiket and Ragini need to have a heart to heart talk.. romance is back but somehow the intensity that they use to show during Nishi wedding sequence has gone missing..
second rushad and Nivedita fighting for Suhani's custody.
My wild imagination, dont beat me for saying this, but Do u guys remember babubhai claimed he knew nachiket and ragini since they belonged to his area? is it possible he had feelings for ragini when they were young and now via aarav tries to gain access to her?
I know i know sounds too filmy, but then anything is possible when maata is in charge ;-)     

Yess that is also very imp.. but I enjoyed yest scenes.. was hilarious Big smile

Yaaa this babu bhai is a big jhol i guess.. anything can happen..

Edited by ZainabSidd - 07 May 2015 at 3:12am
Zainab_Sidd
Zainab_Sidd

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeiRaFreak

Exactly Babu bhai will eventually be seen as having childhood crush on Ragini D'ohand so must be envy to Neil for marrying her and now this stupid Aaruv will put them in trouble againAngry

Yaa jiu I know..
I kinda dislike this aarav..
but I dont him to create prob for ragini yaaa..
dumb guy Dead

Go to top