today's episode my review

amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
my heart went out to shraddha in today's epi...what bhavri devi did to sharddha was shameful...but then thats how her character has been sketched by the writers...
i was expecting sher to lash out at bhavri but i guess the plot has been changed...at first i thought that sher would believe what bhavri said but i was relieved when sher talked to sharddha...

the way he handed over the saari to sharddha was sooo cute...the way he was looking at her was sooo sweet...indirectly he will support shraddha n make her strong...im loving this track...

waiting for cute cute shraddha n sher scenes...😊😊😊

precap: sher was so hurt...i felt sad for him...😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RadzLuvShakti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes, Agree with u ...it was totally shamefull what bhavri did with shraddha...
but i liked the way indirectly Sher supports shraddha, 😳😳

This means how much he loves her, ⭐️
That saree scene was very cute. way he was looking at her awww!!!😊😉😉

Loved today's episode totally !!!
Ipkknd-ki-fan1 thumbnail
I agree. Bhavri Devi is a woman herself but still.. Lets just hope Sher sticks with her through ups and downs!
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oh god Devi was too much today she is just awful really they must not show her too much love the acting by the actress bt dnt over use her coz she is a very heavy character. I felt so bad for poor shraddha especially when she was crying in the corner poor girl. Even me to I was surprised by Sher's reaction and thought that they had changed the script. Bt I remembered that yesterday whilst watching watching hw devi was I wondered hw with Sher's hero type personality he managed with his mom and I think this is hw he did it. He knows hw she is and is intelligent in hw he handles her. I am really happy that from last week to this week they not showing him as a stupid son who believes his mother and family unconditionally. And I just loved hw the scene btw him and shraddha was directed I dnt know what that thing was called bt just catching glimpses of his eyes, lips and face was very beautiful and the dialogues where really beautiful between them as well. And that last scene I loved the confidence that she came down in and hw she spoke as well that's hw I want to see her more as. Thank door she no more looks like a deer about to be hit by a car. I like this less pathetic person.