Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Don't worship these celebrities. (Page 17)

G..OAT IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Colossial Groupbie
Colossial
Colossial

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bramcote46

I always knew that these BW celebs will stand with their own and rich people but the way some of them are doing it openly by showing a complete disregard to the real victims and their families is disgusting . All their fight for social causes and preachiness on twitter etc is just a facade .

@bramcote46- The interest in social causes is a facede created by the PR hired by the star. If the star is shown in bad light then the star would not get ads worth in crores and his/her movies would flop. And the so called stars supoorting salman are those who need Salman's help either for getting a movie or getting their movie hit and to stop newbies to stop entering Bollywood.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Veni-Vidi-ViciangrybreadAllBlacks1pallavi25

roni_berna IF-Stunnerz
roni_berna
roni_berna

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Arsal-

Again I called sleeping on Roads dumb and idiotic not the people. I called the act idiotic.

Its like saying drinking/smoking is dumb. Doesn't translate to people who drink are so.

Cursing poor people?LOLLOL Anything to make a case ; is it now??

OK. I agree that sleeping on streets is dumb and idiotic but sleeping in playgrounds and gardens is intelligent ShockedLOL

I am not allowed to enter any garden after 6-7 p.m. and other people will be readily allowed to sleep there LOL

In which book is it written that people should sleep on any empty grounds, playgrounds, gardens or millions of other places. I was told that people live in houses. May be I learnt wrong Wink

Many people even build their own houses in these empty lands and they are broken down as it's considered illegal. Hence they all land up on streets and since I live in Mumbai, I am very well aware of their state and hence I don't crack jokes on them.

It's because of the Government only that these people sleep on the streets and hence the Government is dumb and idiotic and I agree that they are. In fact, I everyday curse the Government LOL

I don't know even why am I arguing when you can't understand why these people sleep on the streets. Have you even been to India? Have you met these street people? Do you know what struggles they have faced in life and landed on the streets? 

Edited by erikalui - 07 May 2015 at 10:10am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

atominisangrybreadAllBlacks1pallavi25YD.AH

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Arsal-

Again I called sleeping on Roads dumb and idiotic not the people. I called the act idiotic.

Its like saying drinking/smoking is dumb. Doesn't translate to people who drink are so.

Cursing poor people?LOLLOL Anything to make a case ; is it now??

Again, let me repeat, the victims of Salman's drunk driving crash were NOT sleeping on the ROAD, they were sleeping on the sidewalk or footpath.

I think these particular victims worked at the bakery into which Salman crashed, his SUV rammed into the store shutters, after crushing the workers sleeping right in front of the shutters.

People who drink and drive are not only DUMB, they are BREAKING THE LAW ...DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE! Thats a LAW common to all countries!

Salman IS a criminal, he broke all the road rules...1) He DROVE without a LICENCE, 2) He DRANK too much and DROVE...inspite of Constable Patil begging him not to drive and 
3) He was driving too fast, over the speed limit and made a sudden swerve, getting on top of the footpath, crushing the sleeping people and crashing into the storefront.

Car drivers should drive on the ROADS, NOT on footpaths. Footpaths are there for walking and in many cases, resting places for poor homeless people (not only in India but in rich countries too there are homeless people sleeping on the sidewalks in front of city stores)

Even if those homeless people were not sleeping on the footpath, there could have been someone walking on the footpath, there could have been someone standing there waiting for something...any human being could have been there whom Salman would have killed with his criminal recklessness.

Drunk driving is a serious CRIME! 
Sleeping on footpaths is NOT a crime, nor is it Illegal! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AllBlacks1YD.AH

atominis IF-Sizzlerz
atominis
atominis

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Some posts on this thread are beyond disgusting.

Do these people have any idea about India and lives of poor, homeless people? Do they know about migrants?

They have no idea at all and have the nerve to tell where people should live or not live, which city they should go to or not!

As if the poor person is going to choose and analyse each city and settle where his talent is utilised in best possible manner!

Such posts are quite indicative of the kind of thinking some people have and the kind of fans celebs cater to.

Driving car on footpath, driving when drunk are DUMB. It could have killed someone walking on the footpath too!

Blaming government and the poor, blaming everything else but not accepting that drunk driving is a criminal offence is what that's actually dumb!

Veni-Vidi-ViciAllBlacks1

Fiery-Phoenix Senior Member

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Veni-Vidi-Vicicharminggenie

HippoSucks Goldie
HippoSucks
HippoSucks

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fiery-Phoenix

LOL, the problem ain't sleeping on the footpaths. The problem is drunk driving which can kill anyone anytime anywhere, be it footpath, roads, shops or even while you're enjoying the breeze in your front yard. It's that simple a concept that even a pea brain can decipher...

Although one shouldn't be sleeping on roads in the first place, since they would die by a driver who isn't under the influence as well...
desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rhino2close2car

First off why would I feel bad for someone who did not achieve anything in their life except living on the street ???? If they are screw ups its not my fault . 2ndly not just them but all of the country needs to get them off the street or this will sadly keep happening

SHUT THE f**k UP.
Of all the insensitive comments I've EVER read on IF, this is the WORST BY FAR.
We thought Abhijeet was an arrogant prick for blaming the poor for sleeping on footpaths. Here comes one who trumps them all.
Blaming the poor for poverty!Wacko

You have some nerve. You should be grateful to FATE that you were born in a household that gives you the privilege you stomp around with. To have the nerve to mock those less fortunate than you. To call them LAZY? As if life ever gave them the same opportunities you enjoy. Here you are typing away shit on a laptop. Those people fight day and night for a decent MEAL.

What good are you doing btw? Sitting on a bollywood forum making lame ass jokes that you THINK are funny. (which btw, I always found a little stupid)
Who knows. Maybe God should have given this opportunity to one of those souls sleeping on the footpath. He might have made more of the opportunities.

Atleast been a better human being.

DISGUSTED. Absolutely SICK. Faith in humanity, shattered.

Edited by desigal90 - 07 May 2015 at 2:29pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Fiery-PhoenixMrsAkyurekAllBlacks1Veni-Vidi-ViciTheEmpressatominispallavi25.HandsomeBananaAbhiLovesShreyaYD.AH

Go to top