Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Don't worship these celebrities. (Page 13)

OJ6.0 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

salta IF-Sizzlerz
salta
salta

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Arsal-

Originally posted by Piyatrix

@ Arsal: So u are saying that those poor people deserve to die. Sleeping on the street is not out of choice, they do it cos they have no other option. Is it so difficult to understand? Those who live in Mumbai like Salman is aware of this. Infact constable Ravindra Patil warned him to slow down, knowing people were sleeping there he didn't.

Are you deliberately not reading what I am writing??

No they dont deserve to die. No one does.

But sleeping on roads is lame. You have to take care of your life first.
Why not a park or a playground?! Like I said there are a million places other than roads where you can sleep.

Dear do you live in india? I mean or are you from some BW family...? Bcz only those people can be this ignorant...even south delhi people know the reality otherwise. Parks or playgrounds...! Do you really think cops or securities would let them! I dont live in a very posh area and even then no outsiders are allowed after a time limit. Those people are sleeping bcz they have no DAMN choice... or maybe all salman fans like this can donate and build homes for such people.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Colossialdinki24AnnaElsaMoodybluePiyatrixatominisAllBlacks1Veni-Vidi-Vicipallavi25ChannaMereyaYD.AH

OJ6.0 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
roni_berna IF-Stunnerz
roni_berna
roni_berna

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
I guess most of Salman's fans are millionaires.
Come on guys, please help the homeless and feed the hungry stomachs.

If you'll do it, then you'll have every right to say "In spite of us all giving you all a home and food to eat, how dare you'll sleep on the streets". Then they deserved to be criticized because they have been given a home and food. They would be dumb to still be sleeping on the roads.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

atominisVeni-Vidi-ViciAllBlacks1pallavi25YD.AH

Antlers IF-Sizzlerz
Antlers
Antlers

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyDabangg

I feel sorry only for victims. It took 13 years for them to get justice,yet he's on bail.

I feel nothing for his fans. Some are really stupid though like abhijeet,arjun  and farah.

In Dubai.. But thoughts n prayers are still in Mumbai with @BeingSalmanKhan n his family..

-Arsal- IF-Dazzler
-Arsal-
-Arsal-

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Oh please, I am no Salman fan. He has done a crime and he will pay the price as he rightfully should.

Don't try to bring that in this discussion.

Now for the sleeping part; yes there are many other places to sleep that the roads. In-fact road should not be even the last place where you should sleep, roads, not even streets.
One needs to take care of his life first. Its too important to be lost in such a way even if you are homeless.

A random biker can run you over for no fault of his when you are lying or a road or a pavement. The people themselves and the government for a huge part are responsible for this.

Again this doesn't give people the license to drive drunk and kill people. Why people mix the two is beyond me.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_Ramsha..

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rhino2close2car

I do feel bad hence why I have been saying the morning that they need help . But I also believe that gods helps those that helps themselves . Im open to helping them but they need make efforts as well .

Do you have any idea how many daily laborers, tea stall workers etc, sleep on the footpath in Mumbai?

They work hard all day but dont make enough money to rent even a tiny space in a chawl. 
 As many as 15-16 men share a small room in Mumbai to make ends meet. Ouch

In such circumstances many poor folks have no other option than to sleep on the footpath. 

If they sleep in public parks the Mumbai police chase them away.

BTW I have seen homeless people sleep on the sidewalk even in New York City...seen it with my own eyes so this situation of homelessness is found everywhere in the world. 
Yes, I saw a homeless woman in downtown NYC lie down in front of a closed store, she pulled some old newspapers over her as a blanket (it was really cold) she put all her belongings in a bag under her head as a pillow (they are called bag ladies)... thats how she kept her few belongings safe from criminals...and then she went to sleep. 

Edited by pallavi25 - 06 May 2015 at 3:50pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ColossialAnnaElsaVeni-Vidi-ViciYD.AH

HippoSucks Goldie
HippoSucks
HippoSucks

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Arsal-

Oh please, I am no Salman fan. He has done a crime and he will pay the price as he rightfully should.

Don't try to bring that in this discussion.

Now for the sleeping part; yes there are many other places to sleep that the roads. In-fact road should not be even the last place where you should sleep, roads, not even streets.
One needs to take care of his life first. Its too important to be lost in such a way even if you are homeless.

A random biker can run you over for no fault of his when you are lying or a road or a pavement. The people themselves and the government for a huge part are responsible for this.

Again this doesn't give people the license to drive drunk and kill people. Why people mix the two is beyond me.

India's population density is around 420 people/square km and there are approximately 300 million people living below the poverty line. Where do you expect them to stay?

Edited by HippoSucks - 06 May 2015 at 3:53pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaElsaVeni-Vidi-ViciAllBlacks1Antlerspallavi25YD.AH

Go to top