Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Don't worship anybody in life and I wouldn't even worship my family members if they were convicted in any crime. Only love people for the good deeds they do and not for the bad deeds.
Doe_Jane2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i feel sorry, most of all, for Ravindra Patel.. may he now truly rest in peace..

Originally posted by: AbhiLovesShreya

you think its funny but it's not.. FYI.. they were sleeping on the footpath not carpath.

Yeah and now Salman is paying for it

But to make sure no one else dies they really need to get homeless shelters or something

Originally posted by: AllBlacks1

So u have no idea abt the diff. between road and footpath. wow! 

Well You seem like you live on footpath so why don't you explain to me the difference

Originally posted by: OrganizedChaos

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And some wonder why fans are mocked. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So were discussing the homeless situation and thats all you can come up with ???? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You can't add to it so you try and insult me ?? Well Stay classy
Edited by Rhino2close2car - 8 years ago
roni_berna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rhino2close2car

Well You seem like you live on footpath so why don't you explain to me the difference

A footpath is made for people to walk on and not for cars to ride. There are roads that are meant for driving. 

People who drive on footpaths are either blind or drunk.

Those people were sleeping on a footpath and the fact that the car was driven on them means either the above two cases happened.

FYI, I don't live on the footpath but I usually walk on it as I don't have wings to fly πŸ˜† I need to get some wings now as these accidents are on a rise πŸ˜†
blUeNoSed thumbnail
Bollywood is finally free from his C GRADE, pathetic movies. BOLLYWOOD HAS BEEN SAVED. He could never act to save his life! 
The sad fact is that this is just ONE of the crimes he has committed in his life. He is a certifiable felon who deserves to stay in the jail all his life. Good job India! Hope he is not granted any bail now.

Celebs and people feeling sad about this, I would love to see your reaction when you find yourself under his car crushed someday.
..FallAndFly.. thumbnail

Can never stop like Salman

Homeless people tho really need to get their act together

I agree...homeless ppl should really stop sleeping on Roads and Forcibly get inside ppls houses when they need to sleep...Especially in the houses of ppl lyk Salman cause Apparently he's too Drunk to Care at tymes

Or perhaps His Fans can do that Honour cause apne bhai ko pura Raaste chaiye peeke chalene ko...Right? 😊Edited by ..FallAndFly.. - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: erikalui

A footpath is made for people to walk on and not for cars to ride. There are roads that are meant for driving. 

People who drive on footpaths are either blind or drunk.

Those people were sleeping on a footpath and the fact that the car was driven on them means either the above two cases happened.

FYI, I don't live on the footpath but I usually walk on it as I don't have wings to fly πŸ˜† I need to get some wings now as these accidents are on a rise πŸ˜†

Footpaths are not meant for driving I understand . But not sleeping either . So Like I keep saying unless homeless people learn some self respect and get help this will sadly keep happening
roni_berna thumbnail

Footpaths are not meant for driving I understand . But not sleeping either . So Like I keep saying unless homeless people learn some self respect and get help this will sadly keep happening

Basically I can see that you cannot feel for the poor people and consider they have no self respect? They don't have a home and they no option to stay there but that does not mean anyone should kill them.

That's the Government's fault that these people don't get a home to live as they want the money for themselves but I can't even blame these people who stay on the streets. Nobody loves the road/footpath that they happily sleep over there. They are helpless. 

People are hungry and beg for food because they are helpless. There are animals as well who walk on the streets and live there. They run if anyone gives them food while some hit them and consider them a burden on earth. According to you, they also should have some self respect else they also should die?

If you can't say/do anything good for the poor people, you shouldn't even criticize them. If you love Salman, he is known for his Being Human campaign. At least be a good human IF you consider yourself his fan.

Even Salman himself would not think like you and I respect him for what he has done for the poor people. πŸ₯±

Edited by erikalui - 8 years ago