Jamai Raja
Jamai Raja

Jamai Raja Written Update 6/5/2015

madhuharini IF-Sizzlerz
madhuharini
madhuharini

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Written update of 6th May 2015:

The episode started with Roshni introduced herself as Roshni Patel to Sid. Sid held her hands to a formal shake but having no mood to leave her handLOL She excused him to leave her hands and he smiled seeing Roshni's intentions while Simran shouted at Roshni not to come to their home. beeji interrupted them saying it is her own decision and no one needs to enter their nose inside... Also she added, Roshni come here to work under her and not under anyone else, so no one has rights to say anything against herSmile Roshni left the place saying Beeji that she'll be here the next mrng 9 clk.

Patel family had dinner together where DD asked Roshni abt her new job & Roshni said her job is to care an old lady. Meanwhile, she got a call frm beeji and both talked secretly abt the next day's plan. The next mrng, Khuranas having break fast where Sid sitting impatiently looking at the clk to strike 9 clk. beeji ask him to leave to office while Simran joined her. Raj said, today he is free but sid has important meeting by 9 clk. Sid having no option, got up to leave but he bumped into Roshni who came on his way. He caught her before she fell down and both are merged in their dreamy landSmile She then observed the family members looking at them and cleared her throats to leave her calling him "Sir". Sid lost his mind in Roshni's beauty and having no interest to leave her. Finally he left her after she insisted and took beeji to her room.

Sid's eyes are in the direction of beeji's room where roshni went with her. Simran and Raj asked him to go office but Sid blabbered, "today is v.important meeting and needs to take beeji's blessings" and went to her room. Raj murmered, why he got interest to get beeji's blessing suddenly understanding Sid's moodSmile

In beeji's room, Roshni and beeji are talking about their plans and Roshni said, " but Sid have no interest. Even after seeing me, he left to office". Beeji denied saying she noted his face having no mood to leave her... Suddenly Sid entered the room... beeji asked y he came there and he said he needs her blessingsLOL But he forgotten to take blessing frm her and continuously drooling over Roshni... After few mins of drooling, he took blessings frm beeji after she remainded herself to take her blessings showing her feet upwards to himLOL

Roshni asked beeji that they can go to park today while Sid asks her whether he may leave them in park. "No Sir, I can manage and I have my car" replied Roshni left the room leaving behind the poor SidCryCryLOL Sid blabbers himself that he lost his mind seeing her in this sareeSmile

DD thought to ask suggestion frm Roshni abt the party cards and saw her midway... Roshni hided herself seeing her while DD caught Roshni but Beeji closed her face with shawl and acted like physically challenged person and they left the place.

In Sid's office, he talked with a stranger & ask him to execute the plan. Kesar gave DD her new car's key and DD went for a test drive where she hit the car to a stranger and Sid also reaches the spot & checking the manSmile

Precap:

the man whom DD hit with car is seen in Roshni's home and she s asking DD who he isConfused

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

rashochunni1Jannat786zahirlovedeep06kamuralidivra4fym23Princess3101qwerty012ArVi-liciousKhaLidaHstephie34change12.Harini.rachana10samicuteafghangirljyoti06skinnypal

Harmony10 IF-Rockerz
Harmony10
Harmony10

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Thank you so much for the update. I was going crazy because I coudnt find the written update anywhere. I can't wait to watch today's epi. I'm so excited! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhuharini

skinnypal IF-Sizzlerz
skinnypal
skinnypal

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Tfs abi..

madhuharini

stephie34 Goldie
stephie34
stephie34

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:33am | IP Logged

Thank you for the update...fantastic episode and I am loving what they are doing to Sid...best reunion plan ever

madhuharini

rachana10 IF-Rockerz
rachana10
rachana10

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Thank u so much abi for the update...Smile

madhuharini

Anfal Senior Member
Anfal
Anfal