Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

What has made Sumit turn grey & ignore Dolly all of a sudden? (Page 2)

*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by diyah_us

i dont know why a big deal is made of sumits character turning negative.
this is serial ki duniya. overnight people turn good or bad. forget side characters,
even main leads turn suddenly gray. for example raman of yhm. one sec he is all loving to wife
and next moment he kicks her out and then next day they r giving each other looks of love with no remorse or self respect and here sumit was always listening to mom. even now he is.
even though this is not an ekta serial, all cvs follow a particular pattern mostly. thats why most
scenes & dialogues can b expected

We shall discuss Raman's pendulum character in YHM Forum, not here. :)

This is a discussion, no body's making 'big deal'. Usually, pattern is same, stories are different. Sumit was never like this.

..preethi.. IF-Sizzlerz
..preethi..
..preethi..

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anulovessarun

Originally posted by *Dev.*

yes there are too many parallel tracks and the CV's are fully confused and is messing it!
the sudden change in sumit's behaviour and him turning completely mean was something unexpected...
i think since gayatri went,they tried to make sumit the villain coz they need some villain to run the showLOL
other than that ,i dont think there is any possible explanation for sunit turning negative all of a sudden!
thank Lord, that 'oh my my' is no more in show. She was a pain to eyes. They could have run the show without 'Ek Villain'*sarcasm*.

yup that Oh my my =overacting
the actor doing the role of leela also overacts!
hindi soaps mein toh villain ko leads se zyaada screenspace milte haiLOL

Initially when they showed 20 minutes of summit & leela I got irritated!! Dead Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*

clarity IF-Sizzlerz
clarity
clarity

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 4:01am | IP Logged
I agree with this.

Making Sumit grey would have been reasonable as it could be explained to be a result of the circumstances in his life. As you said, "an empty mind is a devil's workshop". However, even I have found the complete turnaround to being a villain unpalatable.

The main reason why all of us are getting a whiplash from Sumit's villainy is because there was no build up to it. It has been sudden and without explanation. The CVs seemed to have turned him into a villain because of the lack of an antagonist, but his transformation from the loving husband to tyrant extraordinaire is difficult to digest.

Edited by clarity - 07 May 2015 at 4:02am

*Dev.*

diyah_us IF-Dazzler
diyah_us
diyah_us

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 4:02am | IP Logged
@dev i didnt say that u r making a big deal. its just that everywhere same article comes
blaming things going wrong in nauc. I just mean to say that such things happen in all
serials. so thats not a big deal is what i meantShocked. hope u got me right.

*Dev.*

princessglory Goldie
princessglory
princessglory

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Dev  Why u mentioned only about Sumit then what about Viraj he was introduced as an inspirational an ace shooter never seen before in any tv show then why his character changed overninght into psycho it is also not digestible even still now  I didnt understand why they changed ritesh character also  they introduced him as NRI  with gud background and education but suddenly he became villian  Cvs just to glorify viraj they made ritesh villian and now to glorify kabir viraj villian and after some time if they wanted to bring one more lead kabir will turn villian such a confused script and content this is what I feel 

*Dev.*

*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by diyah_us

@dev i didnt say that u r making a big deal. its just that everywhere same article comes
blaming things going wrong in nauc. I just mean to say that such things happen in all
serials. so thats not a big deal is what i meantShocked. hope u got me right.

Alright, that was understood diyah. But we're here to discuss the show, this show and thats what we are doing. :)
Anagha. IF-Sizzlerz
Anagha.
Anagha.

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..preethi..

Originally posted by *Dev.*

yes there are too many parallel tracks and the CV's are fully confused and is messing it!
the sudden change in sumit's behaviour and him turning completely mean was something unexpected...
i think since gayatri went,they tried to make sumit the villain coz they need some villain to run the showLOL
other than that ,i dont think there is any possible explanation for sunit turning negative all of a sudden!
thank Lord, that 'oh my my' is no more in show. She was a pain to eyes. They could have run the show without 'Ek Villain'*sarcasm*.

yup that Oh my my =overacting
the actor doing the role of leela also overacts!
hindi soaps mein toh villain ko leads se zyaada screenspace milte haiLOL

Initially when they showed 20 minutes of summit & leela I got irritated!! Dead Angry
obviously!!!
there is too much of negativity in the show right now!
roseflower_07 IF-Rockerz
roseflower_07
roseflower_07

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 4:58am | IP Logged
cvs ki daal nahi galti villains Ke bina apne serial main

Go to top