Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Teogapi

i was angry when vimla was suddnely like mera damad mode. dadaji too is partial with ramesh's family. ðŸ˜¡

partial in the sense...? dadu always blames ramy and what ramy supports.
i have a feeling cm also will be out tmrw and dadu will take that also and scold ramy...and the poor guy had nthng to do with the cm
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jhillyarya

is there any system to make duplicate card also like key? Big blooper.

No need of system. More than one electronic card can be made with same information. And NO, there won't be any error if two consecutive swipe ins are made.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Teogapi

finding rj is not a solution. sulee can tell they wanted to frame sumit but when reality was expsoed they brought in rj. maybe there is some cctv camera across the road inwhich sumit entering the workshop gets recorded?? what about the keys sumit dropped in the workshop??? leela ki phati hus saree can also be there. a small portion sticking to the door??

I think SuLee has to be caught red handed then. Rameshians have to come up with some plan where they expose themselves. 

Else...Sumit might want to sell the RJ and KN have somehow got people to inform if the jewels are in the market for sale? 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SH-

Let's not talk about technology guys.. CVs clearly didn't give much thought to it. 😆

Why even show it then? 😆 
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

But another meeting with Viraj? Ramesh should have some glucose before he goes..😆 

KN might think it's Viraj and Sumit together in this? And Viraj would think it's Kabir? GF isn't going to be happy knowing Viraj is again involved...Ramesh wouldn't like it either seeing Kabir's carelessness. 

dabur Glucon D for ramy.😆
can gf think vv is behind this as a revenge as they did not let him marry nisha???😕
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Why even show it then? 😆 

So that Viren can check the logs. ðŸ˜†
jhillyarya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lekha.Mayur4eva

point...how did he get in?
n even if sumit got in through kb's duplicate card how can saurav get in using same card... wont there be an error like the person has already entered and stuff.

or cvs want to say the factory is like the den of alibaba 40 chors. That sumit said "khulja simsim" and factory opened?? 😆 Kuchh vi dikhate hai
Shwets1502 thumbnail

When Viren would throw the bomb of Viraj being the land owner, Dadaji's anger would increase ten-folds. Probably this is why he brings the disown clause when Nisha still supports Kabir.

How can Dadaji disown Nisha? I mean...that's seems really stupid. She lives with Kabir away in her own house. Works in GS, that's it. Disown? He means, she wouldn't be part of the family? 😆 And Ramesh would be silently drinking chai while Dadaji does this? 😆 
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

When Viren would throw the bomb of Viraj being the land owner, Dadaji's anger would increase ten-folds. Probably this is why he brings the disown clause when Nisha still supports Kabir.

i want to see ramy and nisha's reaction to this disown clause. 
soooperfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Todays episode was so full of loop holes and bad writing!!
Seriously!!!!!
You all have said it all...

Did anyone notice in the log, before Kabie 11: 36 something entry was Nisha, few minutes before. At some 11: some number...I was like eh? what is that entry doing there.

How can people be so dumb to not ask why Leela jumped to that bag. How would she know anyway? WHy would he bring it there anyway..!!! Super dumb!

How and why will Saurav want to steal from them? Seriously?

Today the writers were a BIG disappointment!! Was very badly scripted and totally illogical!!

Ramesh was the only sensible fellow there.
Poor Saurav...his luck...always gets blamed and framed.
The fellow needs some cousin protection hug and RL big time support and Nishu fighting spirit!~

Mohan??!! Makes me totally laugh with his expressions and new look!
Edited by soooperfan - 8 years ago