-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deek_210

Originally posted by lgr007

Originally posted by deek_210

Originally posted by lgr007

deeksha dii...they r gonna say that Kabir gave Saurav the swipe card to steal the jewels during the party
Arrey no Di plz :p m not that big..lol call me Deeksha only..how old r u BTW? :p
Hmm that's a possibility but y d heck wud he give kabirs saath to steal the jewel yaar makes no sense :/
Maybe dadaji is majbur as he trusts them but cannot completely ignore other dammaas also? Idk doesn't make sense to me

i am 17 

it doesnt make sense to me too
High five!! I'm 17 too :p 
Same

ha ha hi fi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lekha.Mayur4eva

Originally posted by -SH-

Originally posted by Shwets1502

3. So fake jewellery was delivered...When? Sumit switched part of the jewels only previous night. Wouldn't that still be in the warehouse then? According to log, Kabir came in at 11.35 and went out at 11.50...How is that possible, if Saurav is the one with the swipe card? 

Saurav took Kabir's swipe card. It has Kabir's details embedded on it. So the record would feed those details.

but went out at 11:50 makes no sense. Saurav got out the nxt day morning

Point. And how did Sumit enter? Did he make a duplicate one of Kabir's card?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Echo.of.HopeShwets1502

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SH-

Originally posted by jhillyarya

Seriously. Just previous night it changed and Kabir said they cheaked before delivery also. When and how?
and leela ji gave sourav's bag to dadu with such a confidence like she know the necklace in sourav's bag. Noone from the family catch that? I hope nisha will question about it

some1 shud...but i think as of now nibir and saurav will be blamedOuch
i just didnt want DoSa drama...they hardly have a story for such accusationsOuch

They don't but it'll build from here.. What FT said.. Saurav will be Dolly's support.
how did leela get the rj in the courtyard is my question. leela kya rj apne pallu mein latkake ghoonti hai??LOL
i want to sing" pallu ke niche chipake raha hai bag mein daloongi toh hungama hoga" on leela's behalf.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210-Facetious-Shwets1502

diyah_us IF-Dazzler
diyah_us
diyah_us

most of the scenes in todays episode was very much serialish devoid of any brains.
And this rupan will never change. how dare she call kabir a chorAngryAngryAngry. And the way viraj
told nisha about him revealing to ramesh about her fake marriage was like 'nisha maine
aaj chai banaaya hain tum peelo' it was that casualLOLLOL. foolish guy & the police know
that the factory place is virajs & kabir doesnt know?? what crap. and V2 tho will always
believe their daamaad. when kabir was being blamed everyone assumed he is chor & when
sumit is being blamed suddenly they remember the daamad wordAngry & the way sumit
brought up that saurav is eyeing dolly was way too disgustingThumbs Down

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tangomangoSparklingciderdeek_210Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Seriously. Just previous night it changed and Kabir said they cheaked before delivery also. When and how?
and leela ji gave sourav's bag to dadu with such a confidence like she know the necklace in sourav's bag. Noone from the family catch that? I hope nisha will question about it

Exactly...Shouldn't the family wonder how Leela knew Saurav had jewels in the bag? KN are going to be silenced.

hadd hoti hai. And now sumit going to say that sourav trying to come close to dolly? What a play mind he has.

Shouldn't Dolly deny that? Also, how can the family bear such allegations? Saurav is going to know his place in the family.

dont know about family's reaction but poor saurav at risk now

I think Dadaji would give a chance for Saurav to prove his innocence...and he would have cousins by his side also. Hopefully Ramesh! 
jhillyarya IF-Sizzlerz
jhillyarya
jhillyarya

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:11am | IP Logged

some1 shud...but i think as of now nibir and saurav will be blamedOuch
i just didnt want DoSa drama...they hardly have a story for such accusationsOuch

ecactly why to bring sourav dolly now? In this matter it really dont look good. Poor saurav come to save kabir, khud hi fas gaya

i think nibir will step up and support saurav.
i just hope that nisha askng leela bt the necklace stays in ppl's mind

leela can clearly deny that she dont have such necklace, nisha saying this for saving sourav and kabir

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210Shwets1502

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Aditi

Freaking hell!!!...SuLee ko suli pe chadhao koi!!!..

Leela and sumit have gone all blazing but there are way too many loopholes and they are going to soon fall down in worsr of pits.

Viren knows Kabir was at home at 11.30 and Vimla and Ramesh saw Sumit coming in with a bag, so there has to be connection of dots...This seems that it would get stretched.

Dolly has no option but to be on Sumit's side with his cunning DoSa moves he played. But theres still a hope that she plays a double game and kicks the scum out.

I think Ramesh would connect the dots soon. It's just a matter of time he realises his bang with Sumit an Sumit's nervousness. Also, Kabir has a perfect alibi. It's Saurav who is caught now, and who could actually get arrested also. But I think Nisha would say she would prove Kabir and Saurav are innocent. 
i want nisha to work with ramy now.
after seeing umt do u feel there will be a rift between the cousins?? like sukku supporting nisha and aman supporting dolly??Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:12am | IP Logged

I think Dadaji's point would be KN are responsible for the jewels, and now when a fraud has happened, they have to explain. 

thats y an article said nibir will be busy finding out the real culprit

They already know who it is...LOL They just need evidence now.

but from where?
all evidences are wrong...
last person acc. to log=kabir
person who tried to break the window=saurav
real culrpits= suleeAngryAngry

Find the real jewels? Get Shekawat to tell about the cheque? Get Viraj to say about Sumit manipulating him?

Go to top