Suhani Si Ek Ladki

India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

YuvAni FF- Falling Apart- Part 4, p.7 (Page 7)

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Part 4- End

She pulled my nose. "You have a really big nose." She said. "I know, you've told me that before." I said. She lowered herself and kissed my neck. I didn't know how to stop her. "I love you..." She said. The yearning in her voice was too much for me to handle. "Touch me, please..." She whispered. There was no way I would do anything when she was drunk and half asleep. She was so intoxicated, but I was getting more and more intoxicated with every second as well. I moved her hair aside, it was still wet. She appealed to all my senses but I had to be the sane person here. She put her head down on my chest, right on top of my heart. She buried her face in my neck and tugged on my shirt. It would be a lie to say that didn't feel good or that I didn't want her to continue.

"Suhani, stop...this isn't right." I said. I gently moved her away.

"B-but...I'm your wife..." She said in a small voice. She started crying. "I know..." I said. "But you're drunk..."

"You don't want to." She said. She pushed me away. "You don't want me..." She cried. It looked like she was going to start sobbing again. I had to think quickly about how I should handle the situation. I needed to calm her down and get her under control. Maybe the only way to do it would be to give her what she wanted. I held her down and kissed her. She kissed me back with so much force, as if she'd been waiting a century for it. She tugged on my hair. I wiped her tears and kissed her forehead. She looked at me sleepily through her eyelashes.

"You're very, very naughty..." I said. I kissed her lips softly. She calmed down. But I felt like I was just getting started. She touched my face. "Why are you always so angry at me?" She asked, groggily.

"Because I care about you..." I replied. I kissed her neck. She sighed, happily. Her grip loosened. She was falling asleep. I let go of her, reluctantly and watched as she fell asleep, curled up at my side.

Suhani's-POV:

I woke up in what were once my room and my bed. I was stunned to see myself in Yuvraj's clothes. I searched for him and he came out of the bathroom and looked at me.

"Good morning..." He smiled. I had a headache. What was happening here? What was I doing in this room, wearing Yuvraj's clothes? I panicked. I got up and searched for my clothes.

"Relax..." Yuvraj held me. "How are you feeling?" He asked. He looked concerned.

"How should I be feeling? What happened to me?" I asked.

"You might have a headache...well, a hangover. You got drunk..." He said.

"WHAT? How?" I asked.

"Rags and Menka Bhabhi mixed alcohol into your juice. Don't worry. Maa punished them." He said.

"Oh God..." I touched my head. I had a splitting headache. I felt naked in Yuvraj's clothes so I searched around the bed for my dupatta.

He handed it to me.  "Um, your clothes are in the bathroom." He said.

"Why?" I asked. I didn't want to know.

"You ran in there and turned on the shower. You thought it was raining. I got wet too." He smiled. I blushed. I was so embarrassed. God knows what else I might have done or said.

"Oh..." I managed to utter. "You gave me your clothes?" I asked. I wanted to know if I had even been in the condition to change on my own.

"Yeah. I made you change...you didn't want to."

"You MADE me? I refused?" I was about to die. My heart was pounding. He looked into my eyes. "Suhani, you changed...don't worry."

"You didn't see anything?" I asked, terrified.

"No." He shook his head. He fidgeted, awkwardly.

"Did I bother you much?" I asked.

"No...not at all. You were really cute." He smiled. "I certainly won't forget last night." He smirked.

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"Nothing." He grinned, leaving me horrified. "What do you mean?" I demanded an answer.

"You were very um, expressive and demanding." He said.

"What did I demand?" I was about to start crying.

He held my hands. "You weren't yourself, Suhani. Don't worry...I respect you. Nothing happened." He said. He held my face. It sounded as if he regretted saying that. He sounded disappointed. I didn't understand anything. He never told me what really happened and I never asked.

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

sham24sangeethbalamalar3Mysuhani25prachi153simpletonqwerty012lotsoflovesunshine33Shabana0786SM.LopaNavi16mika17Asyaloveravchowdhuryrumuarunsunita_gmdaisydee425shanakyasharanrbb1

rbb1 IF-Achieverz
rbb1
rbb1

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Aww another fab update beautifully written as always

I like how suhani behaves so cute and innocently, we need to see her get drunk she will be carefree for sometime if she gets drunk

I like how she kissed his nose she loves his nose so much

It's good he kissed her to calm her down and to try and stop her from having another crying fit

I like how Yuvraj didn't take advantage of the situation, he wants to wait till she is in her right mind and knows what's happening

Omg poor thing she was so shocked when she woke up, because she didn't know what happened

I like how he teased her and said she was demanding lol thank you for the update love you

Edited by rbb1 - 09 May 2015 at 1:59pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yanks28

shanakyasharan IF-Addictz
shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

"You're very, very naughty..." I said. I kissed her lips softly. She calmed down. But I felt like I was just getting started. She touched my face. "Why are you always so angry at me?" She asked, groggily.

"Because I care about you..." I replied. I kissed her neck. She sighed, happily.

"You were very um, expressive and demanding." He said.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rumumika17yanks28

yusu1993 Goldie
yusu1993
yusu1993

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
okay so 

i might be the biggest loser who got to read the whole thing in a go and that too this late 

the funny part is that i started from the end LOL

guess who can this idiot be??
yours and only yours behna    ..

i read the forth part 

than third

than second 

and  

than finally the first .. 

and than what happened was 

i started from the start 

hats off to you 

you made me read the 

whole story 

from end to start

and than 

start to end 

and now i feel 

INTOXICATED !

this one has to be the 

fun recipe out of all the dishes you have made till now 

i rooted for suhani in this one

she was the star 

her innocent was untouched even when she was drunk 

she was playful 

she was fun

she was horny , cranky , fussy childish and moreBig smileLOL

in last two parts (3rd and 4th)

she was motivated and all ready for yuvraj to touch her 

basically the crave for his love 
and the fact that remain the same in her mind that he dosn't love her back 
the way she loves him (now that is obviously changed both in the show and in this ff)
but she wanted him 

those parts where she asks him to touch were applaud worthy ClapClap

her being chirpy and bathroom part and yes plus that part where she demands the password and he says after thinking "samosas" LMAO truly cracked me up like anything.. being a samosa lover myself i now wanna eat samosas especially after yuvraj mentioned them.

okay so if i say i rooted for suhani 
so ill be really telling a lie if i say i did'nt appreciated yuvraj ..

YES YES YES 

i rooted for my dude 
i rooted for yuvraj more

i can connect to him 
not everyone can be expressing but iska matlab yeh nahi hai kay wo pyar nahi kartay 

yuvraj was such a gentleman 
he was caring 
he was enjoying 
he was hurt aswell with all that suhani said to him. 

his quality of not taking advantage of suhani at any stage without her being in the proper state of mind is what makes me fall for him more .. (both here and in the show) 

pointing the fact where suhani just wanted to rip that shirt whichever color he was wearing and dig her nails in his skin at that moment with so much alcohol she consumed . yuvraj still managed to stay proper and control...

some times i want to rape his CONTROL 

but than this factor makes him above all... 

i loved him 

i loved what you wrote about him and all the emotions he felt.. 

Clap

you are an freaking awesome writer 

i feel that i have consumed alcohol because my world is rotating with that kiss of them..

you write in a really refreshing way 

will still include this one in romantic GENRE 

but my favorite will be still "its a girl" 

i love you for everything you are behna 

bless you 
and bless me 
and may ALLAH bless OUR YUVANI/SARAJ Heart

with love 
me EmbarrassedEmbarrassed (blush mode on)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rumumika17yanks28shanakyasharan

simpleton Senior Member
simpleton
simpleton

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Omg omg omg... i have no words again... had so much fun reading it... pure joy... you write beautifully... i didnt want it to end... ehehee suhanis pov was good, but i liked yuvis pov better :) ;) mehwish... once more once more!!!!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rumuyanks28shanakyasharan

my_angel... Goldie
my_angel...
my_angel...

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 2:47am | IP Logged
wow awsum
i loved yuvi's pov so much
he liked suhani snuggling into him
so intoxicating scenes..loved it
continue sooon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rumuyanks28

shanakyasharan IF-Addictz
shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 3:00am | IP Logged
i felt really sad at the end for yuvi bhaiyya...Broken Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rumuyanks28

rumu IF-Dazzler
rumu
rumu

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 10:59am | IP Logged
OOOMMMGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome !!!!!

I loved this intoxicated Suhani a lottt !!!!! loved her boldness but it was cute...And Yuvi was enjoying WinkEmbarrassed...

Only kiss TongueEmbarrassedEmbarrassed muje to aurvi kuch chahiye tha WinkTongue...

loved shy,,embarrassed Suhani a lot...I was thinking how and what Yuvi will tell her in the morningLOL...but he couldn't LOLBig smile..I really enjoyed his reaction... 

loved it very very much...it was fabulousClap  
i hope will get more parts of this ff...don't stop here pleaseee !!!!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yanks28

Go to top