Suhani Si Ek Ladki

India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

YuvAni FF- Falling Apart- Part 4, p.7 (Page 4)

sanjanaxx Senior Member
sanjanaxx
sanjanaxx

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
She looked absolutely inconsolable so I knew I had to hold her. I held her by force and wiped away her tears.

Yuvi really cares about her. He was hurt that she wasn't letting him comfort her. He held her by force against her will. She pushed him away. Day Dreaming

"But you do..." She said. "You can't help it..." She said. I realized that there was another meaning behind everything she was saying. I tried to hug her and she eventually relented. I held her as tight as possible and she kept her head against my chest.

A tight YuvAni hug! Heart It is nice that he wants to console her and comfort her because she needs it the most right now.

She was losing it now. She tried hitting me and cried when she failed. She cried even more when I brought her into my arms and held her again.

Aww I want an emotional breakdown like this on the show too in front of Yuvi. They need to have a talk like this.

"She had a complete emotional breakdown in that condition and she told me she hates me." I said. Sharad became silent for a few minutes. I tried to hold it together. "That shouldn't matter to you, Guru...unless you love her too." He said. We stared at each other. I didn't have an answer.

Loved the whole para and Sharad Tongue.. He is not admitting he loves her but it hurted him when she said something other than I love you to him lol... Hope he realizes soon what she means to him...

I returned to her side to turn off a lamp. She caught my hand and clutched it. I was startled. I looked at her. She was struggling to open her eyes. She was still intoxicated it. She tried getting up.

Another cliffhanger Ouch 

Loved it yanks can't wait for the next part... Embarrassed   

Edited by yuvani_fan - 07 May 2015 at 9:38pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

princessmanurumuyanks28shanakyasharan

princessmanu Goldie
princessmanu
princessmanu

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Sooper se oooper!!Clap Loved it!!
Great job Mehwish dear!!
Do update soonHug

sanjanaxxrumuyanks28shanakyasharan

shanakyasharan IF-Addictz
shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:44am | IP Logged
part 3 de dijiye aur na tadpaiyye

sanjanaxxprincessmanurumuyanks28

rumu IF-Dazzler
rumu
rumu

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:58am | IP Logged
First of all sorry for commenting late and the credit goes to my internet connectionAngry...

Do u know I cried while reading this part again..The way you described Suhani's pain was Amazing..My heart broke when she said 'You hurt me,when you touch me'. In this part I could feel both their pain. 
Yuvi is hurt to for hurting her badly..He can't see her like this..Loved what Sharad said..
And the last part Yuvi showered and Suhani trying to get up Embarrassed
Day DreamingTongue kuch hoga kya ? Big smileEmbarrassed Why did you stop here dear? Tongue 
pleaseee update sooon ...
love u...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanaxxyanks28

divyareddy123 Goldie
divyareddy123
divyareddy123

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:15am | IP Logged
another lovely update
i knw u never dissappoint ur readers
i read dz part early in d mrg itself but unable to comment bcoz im newbie
suhani in drunken state as i always wish either suhani or yuvraj to drunk
emotions will cm out in drunken state and u did it perfectly in ur ff
i wish u could be one of d writers of ssel these cvs dnt knw wat to give to viewers
waiting for nextupdate
can i get up again early tmrw for nxt part??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rbb1

Another great update as always what else can I say

I like how Suhani told him its hurts her when he touches her and the meaning was different to what he was thinking

It's good that Yuvraj cares and him in tears wow dude your in love and you don't even realise wake up smell reality

It's nice if sharad to be there for Yuvraj and telling him the truth as well

Poor suhani she wants to get up but can't , Ragini and Menka pay for hurting her so much

Totally TV Yuvi and my Yuvi both need a reality check about being in love.

RagMen are bitches.
yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanakyasharan

iim glad she pushed him away a number of times n that did hurt him...i loved the hugging part...

glad hes shattered , he should be

wen i read sweating i thought hes gonna change her clothesBlushingLOL n then he fastened the ACAngryLOL

part 3 may just kill meBlushingDay Dreaming

lol change her clothes Tongue you bhi naaa...LOL Aries being Aries. WinkLOL

I wish she would shatter him on the show too. SleepyAngry

shanakyasharan

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yuvani_fan

She looked absolutely inconsolable so I knew I had to hold her. I held her by force and wiped away her tears.

Yuvi really cares about her. He was hurt that she wasn't letting him comfort her. He held her by force against her will. She pushed him away. Day Dreaming

"But you do..." She said. "You can't help it..." She said. I realized that there was another meaning behind everything she was saying. I tried to hug her and she eventually relented. I held her as tight as possible and she kept her head against my chest.

A tight YuvAni hug! Heart It is nice that he wants to console her and comfort her because she needs it the most right now.

She was losing it now. She tried hitting me and cried when she failed. She cried even more when I brought her into my arms and held her again.

Aww I want an emotional breakdown like this on the show too in front of Yuvi. They need to have a talk like this.

"She had a complete emotional breakdown in that condition and she told me she hates me." I said. Sharad became silent for a few minutes. I tried to hold it together. "That shouldn't matter to you, Guru...unless you love her too." He said. We stared at each other. I didn't have an answer.

Loved the whole para and Sharad Tongue.. He is not admitting he loves her but it hurted him when she said something other than I love you to him lol... Hope he realizes soon what she means to him...

I returned to her side to turn off a lamp. She caught my hand and clutched it. I was startled. I looked at her. She was struggling to open her eyes. She was still intoxicated it. She tried getting up.

Another cliffhanger Ouch 

Loved it yanks can't wait for the next part... Embarrassed   

Trust me I desperately wish we got an emotional breakdown from our mahaan leads on the show. Grrr... cliffhangers are my forte Tongue thanks for the awesome review sweets!

sanjanaxx

Go to top