Suhani Si Ek Ladki

India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

YuvAni FF- Falling Apart- Part 4, p.7 (Page 3)

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simpleton

Mehwish...i loved ittt
This is the yuvraj i wanna see on tv... a character built strongly. Ur ff makes me better after todays episode...  little does thay tv yuraj know about the storm in the teacup :D

TV Yuvi ko sketch karne wale log dheele hain Sleepy

Thanks for the comment Famu Big smileEmbarrassed love ya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rbb1

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessmanu

What a start Mehwish! Wowweee!! This is what I was dreaming of since ages... DRUNK SUHANI!!
Omg!! I'm so excited!! Continue soon dear!!

Drunk Suhani , Drunk Yuvraj...can the CVs even fathom so much creativity? Sleepy I guess our dream shall remain a dream. Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rbb1

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yuvani_fan

She'd seen and heard everything and more. I didn't know where to begin to clean up the mess I'd made.
This is the Yuvraj we wanted to see who was scared after the truth came out he would feel responsible and try to work on his marriage rather than going back to their 'just friends' relationship. D'oh

"No, Maa...this is disgusting. Why would they do this? Hasn't she gone through enough already? I can't take it anymore..."

He realizes what she went through and is actually going to confront that Ragmen for what they did.. Shocked So much better than the muteRaj who stands there just like a statue when they insult them in public about their personal life.

Maa left and I was alone with Suhani.

Drunk Suhani who won't let him near her and Yuvraj by her side taking care of her.. Hopefully something has to happen.. TongueDay Dreaming
 Can't wait to read what happens  next.. Hope you update soon..

Lovely review deary! Big smile

CVs don't know the meaning of a husband & wife relation, you see? Big smile They think as long as sex is there, the relation is complete. Yuvani didn't have it yet, so there's no need for any depth or insight into Yuvi's mind and he doesn't need to be headstrong or passionate on this show EmbarrassedTongue *sarcasm* Our Yuvi is a SP male lead, and SP pe males ka vocal hona allowed nahin hai. Refer to Balika Vadhu on Colors for a vocal, headstrong, stubborn and passionate male lead. LOL

Thanks for the awesome review. Keep reading. Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RkandAleena123sanjanaxxrbb1

prachi153 Senior Member
prachi153
prachi153

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
please update am fan of your writing. SSEL writers should take lessons from you.Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanaxxyanks28rbb1

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Part 2:

I locked the door. Suhani tried getting up and walking around but it was becoming increasingly hard for her to walk properly. I made her sit and she pushed my hand away.

"Suhani, you're drunk...you need to sit. You aren't feeling well." I said. I held her hand and she pulled it away from my clasp.

"Don't do that...it hurts..." She said. Her eyes were teary. She got up and walked towards the window and stood in front of it, and looked out.

"Does it hurt when I hold your hand?" I asked.

"Yes..." She replied. "Everything hurts..." She said. I noticed she was crying. It hurt immensely seeing her like this. I tried to bring her towards me but she kept pushing me away.

"Stop!" She shouted. She wasn't herself at all. I was stunned seeing her like this. "Stop touching me. It hurts..."

"But I didn't mean to hurt you." I said. I didn't know what she meant by hurt. I was being so gentle.

"It hurts when you touch me..." She said. She was crying. Her crying became worse. At this point, I felt miserable. She wasn't letting me comfort her. I didn't know how to comfort her. I couldn't touch her.

"Suhani, I'm sorry..." I said.

"Stop...I hate you..." She said. She sobbed. She struggled to walk back towards the bed and sat down.

"I hate this room. I hate this bed. I hate you..." She said. She was sobbing. I couldn't see her crying like this. She looked absolutely inconsolable so I knew I had to hold her. I held her by force and wiped away her tears.

"I won't hurt you..." I said.

"But you do..." She said. "You can't help it..." She said. I realized that there was another meaning behind everything she was saying. I tried to hug her and she eventually relented. I held her as tight as possible and she kept her head against my chest.

"I don't want to hurt you..." I said.

"You have no choice. You can't help it." She said. She was talking complete sense. In this state, she was being more honest with me then she'd ever be if she were sober. She was speaking from her heart. She continued crying and I held her.

"Why does it hurt?" I asked.

"Because...I love you..." She whispered the last part but I heard it. "And I can't make you love me..." She said. She pushed me away. She smiled through her tears. I tried to hold her again and she pushed me. She was losing it now. She tried hitting me and cried when she failed. She cried even more when I brought her into my arms and held her again. She slowly dropped to her knees and rested her head against the bed. I sat next to her and held her hand. I squeezed it. She wasn't crying anymore. She closed her eyes. I realized that she had fallen asleep. For a few minutes I let her remain just like that but she couldn't sleep like that the entire night. I held her in my arms and carried her to our bed.

I closed the lights and locked the door and left. I needed some fresh air. I went to the terrace. Sharad came a few minutes later. He somehow always knew when I needed someone. He had that intuition.

He touched my shoulder. I wiped away a tear or two and faced him.

"What happened, Guru?"

"Ragini and Menka, what else? They mixed alcohol into Suhani's juice. She wasn't feeling well. She's sleeping now. She'll be ok..." I said.

"No, that's not it...you look shattered." He said. Why did Sharad always have to point out the obvious, and exactly what I didn't want to discuss?

"She had a complete emotional breakdown in that condition and she told me she hates me." I said.

Sharad became silent for a few minutes. I tried to hold it together. "That shouldn't matter to you, Guru...unless you love her too." He said. We stared at each other. I didn't have an answer. He left after that and I did as well. I went back to our room. Suhani was sleeping peacefully. I showered and changed. She hadn't changed, of course. I saw her dupatta entangled with her arm and neck. I had to get rid of that. She couldn't sleep with that around her neck. I gently removed it. I noticed that she was sweating so I increased the air conditioning. I returned to her side to turn off a lamp. She caught my hand and clutched it. I was startled. I looked at her. She was struggling to open her eyes. She was still intoxicated it. She tried getting up.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

amaluskumarsangeethbalaMysuhani25sanjanaxxlotsofloveprachi153simpletonsunshine33qwerty012iamsania01Shabana0786SM.LopaAsyaloverrumuarunsunita_gmmika17daisydee425shanakyasharanrbb1

rbb1 IF-Achieverz
rbb1
rbb1

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Another great update as always what else can I say

I like how Suhani told him its hurts her when he touches her and the meaning was different to what he was thinking

It's good that Yuvraj cares and him in tears wow dude your in love and you don't even realise wake up smell reality

It's nice if sharad to be there for Yuvraj and telling him the truth as well

Poor suhani she wants to get up but can't , Ragini and Menka pay for hurting her so much

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanaxxrumumika17yanks28shanakyasharan

rbb1 IF-Achieverz
rbb1
rbb1

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
I cannot wait to what happens next hope you post it tomorrow

sanjanaxxrumumika17yanks28shanakyasharan

shanakyasharan IF-Addictz
shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
iim glad she pushed him away a number of times n that did hurt him...i loved the hugging part...

glad hes shattered , he should be

wen i read sweating i thought hes gonna change her clothesBlushingLOL n then he fastened the ACAngryLOL

part 3 may just kill meBlushingDay Dreaming

sanjanaxxrumumika17yanks28rbb1

Go to top