Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: shanakyasharan

iim glad she pushed him away a number of times n that did hurt him...i loved the hugging part...

glad hes shattered , he should be

wen i read sweating i thought hes gonna change her clothesโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜† n then he fastened the AC๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†

part 3 may just kill meโ˜บ๏ธ

yeah it's good she pushed him away
divyareddy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanku dear for updating very soon..this part has many emotions..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
"I love it when I fall and you catch me." She said. "Yayyy!" She clapped -this one z so funny ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ loved it
I lay down and she climbed on top of me and sat on my stomach. She moved closer to me and looked into my eyes ๐Ÿ˜ณ  how can u stop at this point

is she wearing only shirt?๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰i can imagine her in yuvraj shirt above her knees that will be so hot

update soonnn cant wait for nxt part.
before ur update i can imagine manythings๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
im so ๐Ÿ˜กangry on cvs why cant they give something like dis in serial they wasted holi episode ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
Edited by divyareddy123 - 8 years ago
princessmanu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hjjkhjnkl jjjk kjhkjhkj fses jhkjd jgbsgy bhjgsygd bhhu jbjbbd bhbcs sahb jshs jhus kjbisc...

God Ye kya ho raha he..? Iam not able to write!
Calm down Manu.. YESS! You can do it!

Now,
WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT??!! Girl u seriously are a blessed one!!
Phir raat ko neend nahi ayi...

Brilliant that was! Hottest ever FF by you dear! Loved it!!Iam dead๐Ÿคข

"I want you so much..." She whispered into my ear. 
๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜† That was hot! The way suhani said those words.. Any guy will fall flat for her for sure!

She kissed my cheek. I swallowed hard
Lol TensedRaj!!๐Ÿ˜†

"I love it when I fall and you catch me." She said. "Yayyy!" She clapped. I watched as she celebrated and ran off. I ran behind her. 
Hehe๐Ÿ˜† Not only u suhani, these CVs also love the so called purposely produced Fall and catches!๐Ÿ˜‰

"What's the password?" She asked.

"Um, Samosas?" I said.

"Wrong." She replied. "One more try..." She said.

Cuteness at its maximum๐Ÿ˜ณ I wanted to hug suhani here! Lovely!

"Your clothes are ugly." She said. She pouted.

Hehe Yuvi Bhaiyya ka chehra dekhne layak hoga! Suhani, You go girl!

I lay down and she climbed on top of me and sat on my stomach. She moved closer to me and looked into my eyes.

And this is where you killed me!! Suhani on top of Yuvraj

๐Ÿ˜กWhy did you stop??๐Ÿ˜† This was my very first review.Hope u like it.

Iam extremely happy now!! Do update soon yaar!๐Ÿ˜ณ

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanakyasharan

I lay down and she climbed on top of me and sat on my stomach. She moved closer to me and looked into my eyes.

๐Ÿ˜ณ

THAT IS SOME HOT SHIT GIRL๐Ÿ˜ณ

if she was just in a shirt of his n sat on his stomach that would kill my insidesโ˜บ๏ธ

i cant even think wat u have for part 4๐Ÿ˜†

ROFL babe, u make me crack up. thanks for that. i love anyone who makes me laugh forever. I'm Rajshri in that regard.๐Ÿ˜†
yanks28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rumu

res

Nehiii !!!!! You can't stop here!!!!!!! Nooo !!!!!!
 Omg !!!!! what did you just write ? Do you have any idea how beautiful this was? An extremely sexy update jaanemaan๐Ÿ˜ƒ..

Suhani telling him to touch her and she needs her gave me goosebumps again..And I m blushing madly ๐Ÿ˜ณ...Wow ! Alcohol made her super bold and I really loved her this way.. Catching and falling scene always makes me happy..

And then the shower scene (Why can't we get something like this in the show ?) this was funny,sweet and very sexy๐Ÿ˜ณ...So they kissed..He kissed her back๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ(wow)...

Suhani is in his clothes โ˜บ๏ธ..I wanted him to help her wearing his clothes but no problem..He can also help her to get rid of her clothes ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ any time ( u understand what i mean๐Ÿ˜†)

And Last scene is killing me now...Why Why Why did u stopped here ?????๐Ÿ˜ญ

Awesome update as usual..
want the next part sooon !!!!!!!!!! โค๏ธ

Yeah that whole password bit is super  funny and cute...IDK why our writers are so timid ๐Ÿ˜• Just go for it. Make at least 1 epi extremely hot ...they know they have younger fans too

lol as for him undressing her or helping her change, im not going there ๐Ÿ˜†

But I rly do want Suhani to say she wants him. That's my dream ๐Ÿ˜›
yanks28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbb1

What can I say another great update she is so cute and adorable when she is drunk

It would be nice to see suhani drunk in the show hope that happens one day

Yuvraj is sweet he is trying to be strict with her but he can't which is cute

totally agree he cant control her at all๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
Suhani running in the shower lol, she thinks it's raining, she is so carefree if only we got to see that in the show it would be brilliant

i agree this is a scene they could pull off and it would be really adorable

I hope one day we get to see them both in the shower that will be nice

Her wearing his clothes complaining it's too big lol

Suhani sitting on his stomach wow I can't wait to read what happens next

Hope we get the next update tomorrow can't wait thank you for this brilliant update

yanks28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyareddy123

thanku dear for updating very soon..this part has many emotions..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

"I love it when I fall and you catch me." She said. "Yayyy!" She clapped -this one z so funny ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ loved it
I lay down and she climbed on top of me and sat on my stomach. She moved closer to me and looked into my eyes ๐Ÿ˜ณ  how can u stop at this point

is she wearing only shirt?๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰i can imagine her in yuvraj shirt above her knees that will be so hot

update soonnn cant wait for nxt part.
before ur update i can imagine manythings๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
im so ๐Ÿ˜กangry on cvs why cant they give something like dis in serial they wasted holi episode ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

no she's wearing pants as well you naughty naughty girl ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›
yanks28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessmanu

hjjkhjnkl jjjk kjhkjhkj fses jhkjd jgbsgy bhjgsygd bhhu jbjbbd bhbcs sahb jshs jhus kjbisc...

God Ye kya ho raha he..? Iam not able to write!
Calm down Manu.. YESS! You can do it!

Now,
WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT??!! Girl u seriously are a blessed one!!
Phir raat ko neend nahi ayi...

Brilliant that was! Hottest ever FF by you dear! Loved it!!Iam dead๐Ÿคข

"I want you so much..." She whispered into my ear. 
๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜† That was hot! The way suhani said those words.. Any guy will fall flat for her for sure!

She kissed my cheek. I swallowed hard
Lol TensedRaj!!๐Ÿ˜†

"I love it when I fall and you catch me." She said. "Yayyy!" She clapped. I watched as she celebrated and ran off. I ran behind her. 
Hehe๐Ÿ˜† Not only u suhani, these CVs also love the so called purposely produced Fall and catches!๐Ÿ˜‰

"What's the password?" She asked.

"Um, Samosas?" I said.

"Wrong." She replied. "One more try..." She said.

Cuteness at its maximum๐Ÿ˜ณ I wanted to hug suhani here! Lovely!

"Your clothes are ugly." She said. She pouted.

Hehe Yuvi Bhaiyya ka chehra dekhne layak hoga! Suhani, You go girl!

And this is where you killed me!! Suhani on top of Yuvraj

๐Ÿ˜กWhy did you stop??๐Ÿ˜† This was my very first review.Hope u like it.

Iam extremely happy now!! Do update soon yaar!๐Ÿ˜ณ

HAHAHAHAH Manu, you have no idea how hot my FFs can be. You're a newbie ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰ I agree with the I want you so much bit, GOD howI wish she would say that to him and vice versa.  And the password part is adorable and I wish we could see it. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Loved your review. hope u give many more
yanks28 thumbnail
Part 4- End

She pulled my nose. "You have a really big nose." She said. "I know, you've told me that before." I said. She lowered herself and kissed my neck. I didn't know how to stop her. "I love you..." She said. The yearning in her voice was too much for me to handle. "Touch me, please..." She whispered. There was no way I would do anything when she was drunk and half asleep. She was so intoxicated, but I was getting more and more intoxicated with every second as well. I moved her hair aside, it was still wet. She appealed to all my senses but I had to be the sane person here. She put her head down on my chest, right on top of my heart. She buried her face in my neck and tugged on my shirt. It would be a lie to say that didn't feel good or that I didn't want her to continue.

"Suhani, stop...this isn't right." I said. I gently moved her away.

"B-but...I'm your wife..." She said in a small voice. She started crying. "I know..." I said. "But you're drunk..."

"You don't want to." She said. She pushed me away. "You don't want me..." She cried. It looked like she was going to start sobbing again. I had to think quickly about how I should handle the situation. I needed to calm her down and get her under control. Maybe the only way to do it would be to give her what she wanted. I held her down and kissed her. She kissed me back with so much force, as if she'd been waiting a century for it. She tugged on my hair. I wiped her tears and kissed her forehead. She looked at me sleepily through her eyelashes.

"You're very, very naughty..." I said. I kissed her lips softly. She calmed down. But I felt like I was just getting started. She touched my face. "Why are you always so angry at me?" She asked, groggily.

"Because I care about you..." I replied. I kissed her neck. She sighed, happily. Her grip loosened. She was falling asleep. I let go of her, reluctantly and watched as she fell asleep, curled up at my side.

Suhani's-POV:

I woke up in what were once my room and my bed. I was stunned to see myself in Yuvraj's clothes. I searched for him and he came out of the bathroom and looked at me.

"Good morning..." He smiled. I had a headache. What was happening here? What was I doing in this room, wearing Yuvraj's clothes? I panicked. I got up and searched for my clothes.

"Relax..." Yuvraj held me. "How are you feeling?" He asked. He looked concerned.

"How should I be feeling? What happened to me?" I asked.

"You might have a headache...well, a hangover. You got drunk..." He said.

"WHAT? How?" I asked.

"Rags and Menka Bhabhi mixed alcohol into your juice. Don't worry. Maa punished them." He said.

"Oh God..." I touched my head. I had a splitting headache. I felt naked in Yuvraj's clothes so I searched around the bed for my dupatta.

He handed it to me.  "Um, your clothes are in the bathroom." He said.

"Why?" I asked. I didn't want to know.

"You ran in there and turned on the shower. You thought it was raining. I got wet too." He smiled. I blushed. I was so embarrassed. God knows what else I might have done or said.

"Oh..." I managed to utter. "You gave me your clothes?" I asked. I wanted to know if I had even been in the condition to change on my own.

"Yeah. I made you change...you didn't want to."

"You MADE me? I refused?" I was about to die. My heart was pounding. He looked into my eyes. "Suhani, you changed...don't worry."

"You didn't see anything?" I asked, terrified.

"No." He shook his head. He fidgeted, awkwardly.

"Did I bother you much?" I asked.

"No...not at all. You were really cute." He smiled. "I certainly won't forget last night." He smirked.

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"Nothing." He grinned, leaving me horrified. "What do you mean?" I demanded an answer.

"You were very um, expressive and demanding." He said.

"What did I demand?" I was about to start crying.

He held my hands. "You weren't yourself, Suhani. Don't worry...I respect you. Nothing happened." He said. He held my face. It sounded as if he regretted saying that. He sounded disappointed. I didn't understand anything. He never told me what really happened and I never asked.
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Aww another fab update beautifully written as always

I like how suhani behaves so cute and innocently, we need to see her get drunk she will be carefree for sometime if she gets drunk

I like how she kissed his nose she loves his nose so much

It's good he kissed her to calm her down and to try and stop her from having another crying fit

I like how Yuvraj didn't take advantage of the situation, he wants to wait till she is in her right mind and knows what's happening

Omg poor thing she was so shocked when she woke up, because she didn't know what happened

I like how he teased her and said she was demanding lol thank you for the update love you Edited by rbb1 - 8 years ago