shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
part 2 ki yaad aa rahi hai behna😳
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: unicornlover

That was beautiful !! I wish technology was so advanced that your words could be reflected on TV - anyways please update soon 😊

Thanks dear. Keep reading & commenting. much appreciated 😳😊
yanks28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: divyareddy123

awesome dear..cant wait for d next part update it soon
first time giving reply to your ff but i read all urs ff's on yuvani..loved ur writing a lot im very big fan of u i told u dz in twitter too
cvs wont give us anything what we want atleast i can imagine ur words in to scene
i want to comment more but im nt good in english..

Thank you Divya. It really means a lot...whether you tell me on Twitter or here...glad to have your support. πŸ˜ƒ
yanks28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanakyasharan

drunk suhani n apologetic yuvi bhaiyya = high case of romantic mishapsπŸ˜†

i hope n pray in ur FF buddhu yuvi opens his mouth n speaks up

Love you babe. πŸ˜‰

CVs ko heroes pasand nahin hain πŸ˜†
yanks28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbb1

Love it awesome it's great I like how she is avoiding Yuvraj and wants to leave because she knows there is nothing here for her

yes avoiding him sounds so good if only we got to see that. id love to see how he would react

It's good Pratima knows what's really going on and she wants to make Yuvraj realise that he needs to spend time with suhani and maybe he can keep her and not let her go

yes this Pratima understands the meaning of marriage at least, its between a husband & a wife.

Omg Ragini and Menka evil b****** what is their problem hope they burn in hell

😑🀒
It's good that Yuvraj wanted to go and sort out Ragini and Menka, finally he is standing up for Suahni, but hope Pratima does send them back to their parents house

she will πŸ˜ƒ

Thank god dadi is not around I hope she doesn't come back for few days

I hope suhani gets well and Yuvraj does does something

Can't wait to read what happens next I know it will be great, please try to post it soon

lovely review
yanks28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rumu

Wow!!!!! Amazing ff once again sweety..Its going to be very very romantic I m sure Omg!!!! Yuvani are in their bedroom and Suhani is drunkπŸ₯³..

So Reg,Men are enjoying the partyπŸ˜†.. but good this evils are here to become cupid..
Can't wait to read what happens between Yuvani and also want to know how Pratima punishes her evil bahusπŸ˜ƒ..
will eagerly wait for the next part..update soon jaaneman πŸ˜Š

thank you baby for the adorable review πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ love u.
yanks28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: simpleton

Mehwish...i loved ittt

This is the yuvraj i wanna see on tv... a character built strongly. Ur ff makes me better after todays episode...  little does thay tv yuraj know about the storm in the teacup :D

TV Yuvi ko sketch karne wale log dheele hain πŸ₯±

Thanks for the comment Famu πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ love ya
yanks28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessmanu

What a start Mehwish! Wowweee!! This is what I was dreaming of since ages... DRUNK SUHANI!!
Omg!! I'm so excited!! Continue soon dear!!

Drunk Suhani , Drunk Yuvraj...can the CVs even fathom so much creativity? πŸ₯± I guess our dream shall remain a dream. 😭
yanks28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: yuvani_fan

She'd seen and heard everything and more. I didn't know where to begin to clean up the mess I'd made.

This is the Yuvraj we wanted to see who was scared after the truth came out he would feel responsible and try to work on his marriage rather than going back to their 'just friends' relationship. 

"No, Maa...this is disgusting. Why would they do this? Hasn't she gone through enough already? I can't take it anymore..."

He realizes what she went through and is actually going to confront that Ragmen for what they did.. πŸ˜² So much better than the muteRaj who stands there just like a statue when they insult them in public about their personal life.

Maa left and I was alone with Suhani.

Drunk Suhani who won't let him near her and Yuvraj by her side taking care of her.. Hopefully something has to happen.. πŸ˜›
 Can't wait to read what happens  next.. Hope you update soon..

Lovely review deary! πŸ˜ƒ

CVs don't know the meaning of a husband & wife relation, you see? πŸ˜ƒ They think as long as sex is there, the relation is complete. Yuvani didn't have it yet, so there's no need for any depth or insight into Yuvi's mind and he doesn't need to be headstrong or passionate on this show πŸ˜³πŸ˜› *sarcasm* Our Yuvi is a SP male lead, and SP pe males ka vocal hona allowed nahin hai. Refer to Balika Vadhu on Colors for a vocal, headstrong, stubborn and passionate male lead. πŸ˜†

Thanks for the awesome review. Keep reading. 😳
prachi153 thumbnail
please update am fan of your writing. SSEL writers should take lessons from you.πŸ‘