Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar 6th May 2015..Pics Pg-2..LONG analysis Pg-1 + Note Pg-12.. (Page 8)

Ndi81 Goldie
Ndi81
Ndi81

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
jalal spare jodha soul just give her talaq and then let her go . . let her go . . let her go LOLLOL
jodha totally alone in agra, everyone suddenly lost their voice when jalal ask bout jodha convertion, ironic isnt it jodha who always defend everyone has no one to defend her, jodha its better you leave that damn palace and put all craziness behind, start a new life somewhere then look for another handsome hot powerfull king then visit mughal sultanat as another kingdom queen LOLLOLLOL

sometimes jalal have tendency to act first then explain or ask later regarding to jodha and her relatives, i hope this time he doesnt hurt jodha too much, jalal giving talaq to jodha its like give death sentence to jodha, if talaq happen i hope jodha not think to suicide, better she leave with head up LOLLOLLOL

i understand that jalal angry to jodha but to give talaq to someone you love the most, to someone who sacrifice a lot for you, to someone who carry your deeds, to someone who face the death for you, thats very uncool, i dont know if jalal just act or he really meant with everything he said, but one thing for sure he will really regret it if sth happen to jodha or jodha go from palace just like the old track ( i still wish jodha go from there hahahah ).

i know lot feel jodha weak and want to act as meh bla bla but if i put my self in jodha shoes may be i already loose my mind with so much pressure and so much blaming and no one to defend me, it easy for us to said jodha must act as meh or muz but with all people against you plus hamida health getting worst and that too blame on jodha how she suppose do ?, even her awaam blame her for the war with iran.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sayangmaniseneesha19Charu.S

Ndi81 Goldie
Ndi81
Ndi81

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinitaj27

Originally posted by mishtidoi

Didn't see the episode.
Why was Jodha quite, tight lipped?

Anyway, going by your write up, am not angry with HB or GB or SB
If a person doesn't keep own dignity and respect, others will treat you as doormat or worse Angry

I agree mishti that jodha should have spoken up but she doesnt want to create trouble between son n mother n i think she believes that sooner or later she will make jalal cool down. She never expected him to divorce her. As for being a doormat i guess the situation reminds me of those mothers who do hungerstrike n end up in hospitals to stop their children from marrying against their will. I had a friend who was in love with a christian guy n her mom did this . She finally had to agree to not see the guy again coz she couldnt bear to be the cause of her mothers death.. sad but true..

yes sad but true that happen in reality, even some parents threat to suicide just to make their kids do what parents told, some threat to banish their kids from family if kids do against parents will , thats the reality nowadays, emotional blakmail is the nasty one.

regarding jodha i think paridhi nail it as a doormat jodha LOLLOL because that is the scrip she got so she must act well as doormat jodha WinkWink

jodha have too kindly and soft heart that she doesnt want mu between mother and son but now she is on the hot chair LOLLOL, relax jodha if jalal divorce you just look for another hot handsome hunk king and marry him , let jalal cry in bleed loosing you to someone else LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

srilu321Charu.S

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
abhay, i kinda liked the epi, i have completely different view today! first off i do not think jalal is at fault this time as he is deeply hurt from the fact that jodha did not trust him that is why he is not willing to listen to any excuse..come what may he wanted jodha to have faith in him and not convert...!

on the contrary the trps are falling and i think this silent treatment to all accusations is ekta's old formula which she is trying to imply, it migtht work it might not lets see but last week epis were boring with too much rona dhona and few war scenes here and there..but i think this week might get interesting for certain class of audience..if shows like SNS can have such high trps i wonder where JA went wrong with its sbs contentLOL

srilu321history_geek

Suganya.S Goldie
Suganya.S
Suganya.S

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Just gave it a try , n see wat happened Sleepy
Ufff D'oh

Hb - the drama queen , oops queen mother gave a expression ki her changing religion was her own decision to stop the war Shocked ; Gb - suddenly went to the background as a supporting actress Sleepy

Sb- a big disappointing figure here , didn't even utter a word for defense of Jo   Ouch ; Jalal - I seriously doubt , if he has some plan now Confused Atleast has a shehanshah , he must have enquired abt the whole situation !!! His anger/hurt was ok , but after this much years of togetherness can't he solve the issues with his wife by having a word in private ??? Why the hell , he was mocking her in front of other begums too Angry Worse , she is MEH now Sleepy But no one in Agra , think like that .. not even her Sleepy

Jo - I really donno , wat to say abt her Confused ... If she has time to come to his room for manoing him , y can't she state the reason behind her decision at that time ?? Suddenly , she has become a amnesia patient Angry , and accepting that she was at fault here   Ouch ... CVS need to be chunvaoed instead of anar , I tell u Dead For this pathetic portrayal of King n queen Sleepy

P.S : please someone suggest A DEADDICTION METHOD to leave the show Sleepy , I didn't think I would be saying this for 500 th episode of the show Ouch
Feeling sad for REAL JA n their souls Cry

Edited by Suganya.S - 06 May 2015 at 10:35pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

srilu321neesha19Charu.Shistory_geekSpringBreakers

neesha19 Groupbie
neesha19
neesha19

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SindhuMenon

Originally posted by -aady-

Hey all! :)
Let me say this episode was more on the 'lets simply drag this MU' side, and less on the 'lets show Akdha as a mature couple' side.

It started off well, but played out to be quite a mixed up episode.

Justified Anger??
I felt that Jalal's anger was justified, because the whole point of the war he fought was to ensure that every citizen of his empire could choose their religion freely, but Jodha herself under pressure decided to change. Whether Jodha is right is not the question, but is Jalal's anger Justified... I feel it is. After promises to her husband and herself she was not only going against Jalal but her own heart by accepting Islam, which would be the biggest insult to the religion. This anger is just a reflection of Jalal's disappointment in Jodha, because he left for war knowing that Jodha would be propagating the same thought as his back home, but here she had succumbed to pressure. Not only succumber to pressure but was on the verge of losing her very identity.

Is Jodha Wrong?
Wrong would be harsh, but to say that she dealt with the situation in the incorrect manner can be right. Instead of giving into the demands, I would have wanted Jodha to stand upto HB, and tell her why changing her religion would go against the very concept her son Jalal was fighting for. Situations were against Jodha, but she could have atleast dealt with it differently. If not the Jalal card she could have atleast told HB, that her accepting Islam would be an insult to the religion, because she could never give her heart to it. Or she could have just told HB that the war must be over by now.

HB, GB turned on Mute:
Look's like HB and GB have very conveniently turned on their Mute buttons, and have nothing to say at all about Jodha's conversion. If Jalal had not returned and Jodha had converted, HB would be smiling from ear to ear, but now that Jalal is back safe and sound Hamida has totally forgotten that it was her food strike and GB's taunts that forced Jodha into taking such a decision in the first place. All that the 2 Royal ladies could do is sit and looke shocked, when they very much knew that Jodha would never have taken this step if not for them guilt tripping her. And what is this sudden overprotection for Jalal and the soldiers, it's not like this is the first war Jalal has been to.

Distance...
Today's Akdha scene was atleast a little better off in terms of MU scenes because, usually their MU scenes consist of Jalal yelling at the top of his voice and Jodha just moping. So it was atleast okay to see how Jalal asked Jodha to leave before he loses his cool and utters something that he never meant. Right now Jalal needs some time to sort out his thoughts, maybe look athe situation from Jodha's point of view and to asesss the happenings of Agra as a whole, hopefully to piece together that it was HB Satyagraha that led to Jodha wanting to change her religion.

Precap??
Well hopefully the precap is just to add that Masala that the CV's just love. JJ have come such a long way and now these MU's really don't seem so possible. Staying distant away for a while, having small fights is okay at this stage, but to directly decide to divorce your 'soul mate' is something that I hope the CV's do not show at this stage, after establishing such a strong bond between Jalal and Jodha. So it could be

1) Rukaiyya's crazy dream, where her ambition of getting a huge MU between JJ happens.
or
2) This is maybe a Tedha plan of Jalal's, hoping to get the truth out of HB. Maybe he gets to know about the strained relations and knows that however much HB refuses to talk to Jodha she would never want Jodha to leave FOREVER from Agra and Jalal's life.

Drop in TRP's.

Rank      Shows Current Week      Previous week   
1 Jodha Akbar 2.5 2.6
2 Kumkum Bhagya    5.4 4.9
3 Hello Pratibha 1.6 1.3

well written. Regarding TRPS no comments. we want to see the leads strong but all we get is side actors strong ...
wonderful post.Agree to each and every point of yours. Jodhas silence is  worst part. Cant she speak up for herself..Not in front of HB, but in front of Jalal why cant she open up and tell him ? HB and GB  are worst hypocrites .. worst than Ruks .. What about Salima Begum ..why was she also quiet ? 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

srilu321ayushimehrahistory_geekSindhuMenon

neesha19 Groupbie
neesha19
neesha19

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_diksha

Originally posted by cuty1997

yes abhay , what the hell. no one say anything to jalal. and jodha also not saying what happens in the absence of jalal in agra.  i don't aspect this with HB and GB. both are silent. all are so many things to jodha and now what happened to all. i know here jodha's also wrong but that not means all are left on jodha like this. 
TFS Abhay.

again same reaction from me like I always say when Jo is insulted beyond extent by everyone including Jalal... time for Jo to punish everybody ... she should leave Jalal, Agra and all those selfish and insane ppl, who want her with them only for their benefits, and later r ready to discard her like some used tissue... and she should not accept their apology so easily...

coz even if Jalal is acting to make his point understand, everytime using the drama of divorce to Jo is very insulting...

if his mother and his Jaan begum r torturing Jo , then it was his duty to punish them and not to Jo... and if this is his way of loving her most, then she is better without such love...

Its Jalal's  habit I believe to punish all wrong people and mostly blame Jo for everything.. Remember Hasan and Hussains death ..he blamed Jo and our Jo accepted quietly that it was her fault and so this time also .. she will not open her mouth and take the blame all to herself ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

srilu321

Ndi81 Goldie
Ndi81
Ndi81

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neesha19

yes abhay , what the hell. no one say anything to jalal. and jodha also not saying what happens in the absence of jalal in agra.  i don't aspect this with HB and GB. both are silent. all are so many things to jodha and now what happened to all. i know here jodha's also wrong but that not means all are left on jodha like this. 
TFS Abhay.

again same reaction from me like I always say when Jo is insulted beyond extent by everyone including Jalal... time for Jo to punish everybody ... she should leave Jalal, Agra and all those selfish and insane ppl, who want her with them only for their benefits, and later r ready to discard her like some used tissue... and she should not accept their apology so easily...

coz even if Jalal is acting to make his point understand, everytime using the drama of divorce to Jo is very insulting...

if his mother and his Jaan begum r torturing Jo , then it was his duty to punish them and not to Jo... and if this is his way of loving her most, then she is better without such love...

Its Jalal's  habit I believe to punish all wrong people and mostly blame Jo for everything.. Remember Hasan and Hussains death ..he blamed Jo and our Jo accepted quietly that it was her fault and so this time also .. she will not open her mouth and take the blame all to herself ..

jalal have tendency to act first and ask or explain later regarding jodha, remember spicy food incident, ruk mc, hassan hussein death , he seem always take rage first then regret later whenever situation not in jodha side.

in this track both jalal and jodha act for what they think is right, jodha doesnt want the relationship between mother and son in trouble so she take and bear the blame, jalal feel anger and hurt because jodha broke her promise is ok too but to give punishment by giving talaq that is sth i dont understand, be careful jalal because you cant take back what you already said. i just wondering what would happen if jalal know the whole story and situation ? ( i assume he is not aware of jodha situation in his absence at palace ), and i wonder if jodha not convert and let hamida health getting worst how jalal will react ?.

sth interesting in this track that no matter jodha willingly to convert in the end God forbid, first time jodha will convert in the last minute she decide not to convert and now the second time in the last minute jalal stop it ( the second time i feel it more like God way by make jalal horse refuse to leave ), God know that even jodha said she is willing to convert but deep down her soul died, jodha are trully a good hindu so how come Kanha let jodha convert underpressure.

jalal pretend to give talaq to teach hamida n jodha a lesson or really true giving talaq its not good, because you cant play with marriage, jalal aware jodha will completely shattered if he give her talaq but if he keep give talaq then i hope he wont regret if sth happen to jodha.

like i said still wish jodha go from agra and find another hunk hot handsome king hhahahaa LOLLOLLOL

srilu321.GreekPrincess.

Pemberleydreams IF-Rockerz
Pemberleydreams
Pemberleydreams

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ndi.anggraeni81

Originally posted by neesha19

TFS Abhay.

jalal have tendency to act first and ask or explain later regarding jodha, remember spicy food incident, ruk mc, hassan hussein death , he seem always take rage first then regret later whenever situation not in jodha side.

in this track both jalal and jodha act for what they think is right, jodha doesnt want the relationship between mother and son in trouble so she take and bear the blame, jalal feel anger and hurt because jodha broke her promise is ok too but to give punishment by giving talaq that is sth i dont understand, be careful jalal because you cant take back what you already said. i just wondering what would happen if jalal know the whole story and situation ? ( i assume he is not aware of jodha situation in his absence at palace ), and i wonder if jodha not convert and let hamida health getting worst how jalal will react ?.

sth interesting in this track that no matter jodha willingly to convert in the end God forbid, first time jodha will convert in the last minute she decide not to convert and now the second time in the last minute jalal stop it ( the second time i feel it more like God way by make jalal horse refuse to leave ), God know that even jodha said she is willing to convert but deep down her soul died, jodha are trully a good hindu so how come Kanha let jodha convert underpressure.

jalal pretend to give talaq to teach hamida n jodha a lesson or really true giving talaq its not good, because you cant play with marriage, jalal aware jodha will completely shattered if he give her talaq but if he keep give talaq then i hope he wont regret if sth happen to jodha.

like i said still wish jodha go from agra and find another hunk hot handsome king hhahahaa LOLLOLLOL

If that happens serial will not last  adayLOLpeople loves akdha, not only jodha, I love both Jodha and jalal together and individually, and beleive me if such things happen, no vieweres will be left to watch that bhandsome hunkConfusedBoth Jodha and jalal are at fault here and I know they will sort it out, they are soulmates

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Charu.Shistory_geekSindhuMenon

Go to top