Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinitaj27 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: sweet_diksha

again same reaction from me like I always say when Jo is insulted beyond extent by everyone including Jalal... time for Jo to punish everybody ... she should leave Jalal, Agra and all those selfish and insane ppl, who want her with them only for their benefits, and later r ready to discard her like some used tissue... and she should not accept their apology so easily...

coz even if Jalal is acting to make his point understand, everytime using the drama of divorce to Jo is very insulting...

if his mother and his Jaan begum r torturing Jo , then it was his duty to punish them and not to Jo... and if this is his way of loving her most, then she is better without such love...

I absltly agree diksha. If all this is a plan then y hurt someone innocent... she is a victim here n to divorce her for not being able to withstand all the pressure is just wrong when he didnt do anythg to BEK during fake pregnancy track...
I think its anger combined with the black magic that will make him threaten.
My heart says to hell with everyone..she shld just say good riddance n leave agra madhouse but then when u truly love someone u somehow end up being the weakest n the strongest person both. Strong enough to bear all the pain n insults n not give up on the one u love...and at the same time weak as every little action or word of ur loved one kills u over n over again...
sweet_diksha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SindhuMenon

but Diksha, this time she is at fault . She completely hid this from Jalal..She is actually asking for trouble. Hiding something serious like this from someone who loves u the most, its terrible..

i agree , she is at fault... but is talaq only option remaining? and if he is giving such harsh punishment to her, then what punishment he will give to HB and ruku? kill them for pressurising Jo? or disown them forever?

Sindhu, my objection is for that divorce... this is third time he is doing it... so what punishment Jo should give him.. he has done so many mistakes till date...
vinitaj27 thumbnail
This all just makes me admire the real jodha so much. Imagine a teenage girl coming from such a protective enviornment to a place where she had no one to call her own. No one of her religion...different customs.. different language..different festivals...how lonely n scared she must have been initially...and how brave to make a place for herself in such an alien enviornment.
SindhuMenon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_diksha

i agree , she is at fault... but is talaq only option remaining? and if he is giving such harsh punishment to her, then what punishment he will give to HB and ruku? kill them for pressurising Jo? or disown them forever?

Sindhu, my objection is for that divorce... this is third time he is doing it... so what punishment Jo should give him.. he has done so many mistakes till date...

I think Jalal is upto something. He knows Joda will not open her mouth against anyone, so he is trying to see if he can get her to spill.

Here I am more angry with jodha than anyone. This is too much of self sacrifice which is beyond my understanding. 
Edited by SindhuMenon - 8 years ago
Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
what to say! both jalal and jo are at fault here  jodha herself asked for trouble by succumbing to pressure and hiding sonething this imp fron jalal  she didnt even open mouth when jalal asked her for whom she was doing all these she just said she felt its must to do. And jalal is always very short tempered and makes quick decissions. He has very high expectations from Jodha and he himself prepared and groomed her to a daring meh. He should understand that its Hamida who is responsible. He knows she did try to make jodha convert earlier. That said I will not  bash akdha but the writers for making the leads so so dumb .It is done just to force a mu. And hb gb and sb are much more at fault because its them who forced jo to take such a step . salima who says jo is like her sister didnt evn open her mouth. Why jodha wants to sacrifice her marital life for such evil relatives  akdha should ditch agra and stay in chisti ashram in peace. Edited by akdhaalways - 8 years ago
cuty1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I think Jalal is upto something. He knows Joda will not open her mouth against anyone, so he is trying to see if he can get her to spill.

Here I am more angry with jodha than anyone. This is too much of self sacrifice which is beyond my understanding. 

i hope dee whatever you said it's true. so i am happy that thing at least 
vinitaj27 thumbnail

Sindhu dont keep ur hopes high. Cvs never show them as intelligent... remember we r still waiting for the smart plan jodha n birbal had supposedly hatched before...
sweet_diksha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

by now he should know, she will take worst ever punishment, but won't take anyone's name... no , I can't accept his threat of divorce... if he want to punish her, then keep her away from himself like he did after twin's death... but divorce... not acceptable...

this is like treating her like a puppet, and not as a human and certainly not as his most beloved wife whom he calls his Jaan...
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Susan, I am more angry with Jodha. Why is she keeping quiet. at least now she should open up..I love this Jodha so much but I am so disappointed. Just dont know what to say. JJ have come a long way and I am sure Jalal is acting but always she cant be hiding stuff and sacrificing. she should share with her husband her problems nah. Now at least when things all have resolved.

i agree with you sindhu
but in jalal absent u know na what jodha go through becoz of MM RUKS AND GB she was mentally shattered and now jalal was also angry usko pata hi nahi chal raha wo kare tho kare kya atleast jalal hud pata kar wata reason kya thi is ke piche as u see jodha kahi lost lag rahe thi ts like usko hud nahi pata wo kar kya rahe hai🥱
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Tarunika13

The only 2 good things in the episode today:

• Jalal ignored Rukaiya👏
  • Rajat in Hamaam 😳
TFS such hot pics of Rajat

ruks deserve it😡