Written Update 6/05/2015

blueflames IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Episode 6/5/2015

Dhara opens the door and finds Maan standing. Maan says namaste and dhara calls him inside. Everyone stands up shocked.

Maan takes Dadi's ashirwad, she steps aside and asks what is he doing here. Maan replies I am Bhoomi's husband, I have come here to take my wife back home. Dadi asks where was his pati dharam last night when Bhoomi was accused and he left her in the mandap.
Maan says forgive me I was drunk I didn't understand what I did. That's why I made such mistakes I am sorry. Dadi says And Bhabhi maa hasn't accepted Bhoomi, what if she rejects Bhoomi again. On what basis can we send our daughter with you.
Maan says don't worry about Bari maa I will make her understand, she will relent. Can I take my wife with me now. Dadi says yes. Everyone is relieved and happy. But ghansham is worried.
Maans asks where is Bhoomi. Dadi says in her room. Dhara go and call her. Bhoomi is shown coming downstairs lost in her self. She sees Maan and is surprisingly shocked. They have a eyelock and previous flashback of happy times.
She calls him Ansh happily. And is shy seeing her family. Dadi tells her that Maan has come to take her home. Dadi tells dhara to get Bhoomi ready for bidai.

Break 1.
Lata and agrim are worried for Maan, that whether bhabhimaa would forgive Maan. Agrim says everything will be alright. Lata says if Maan leaves this home then she will also leave this home.
Taiji serves tea to everyone. All are talking.
Brijendra says to Maan that despite what happened yesterday I am sending Bhoomi with you because you will take care of her and will always support her. Maan says don't worry I will always take are of her. And they hug.
Dhara does arti of AnshMi and the tearful bidai takes place. Anshmi keep looking at each other.

Break 2.
Maans says I will bring the car. Bhoomi and family are all tearful.
Maan comes he opens the door for the girls and does namaste to all and leave.
Tauji says Brijendra that even after everything Bhoomi and Maan are together it's their bhagya. Everything will be alright with time.

Precap: bhabhimaa says to Maan you fulfilled your zid by bringing Bhoomi here but I will never accept her as bahu.

Sorry for typing mistake today is a hurried update. Because I was being dragged out and I delayed till I could post it. Sorry guys.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top