Rajma idli daily rantings - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by --Megha--

Edited pg 1 

Govinda Govinda ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by sweety_10

All are equal before the law.. Celebrity or a common man..
Regarding tweets they themselves are contradicting..

this is the sad point in India...they say all are equal...but in the end the celebrity's do get away ...take for instance Sanjay Dutt...so many times, he has gotten time off to spend with his family...as if he is there for a job, and taken a vacation...

regarding Salman Khan too...he appealed in high court, and the high court immediately took the case for hearing...when commoners have to wait forever 

inspite of non-bailable offence, he got interim bail for two days...
Originally posted by always_a_TV_fan

r

***EDITED

Good post Leo...

Jealous Param against Subbu ... my dream is coming true >>> that's the only comment I have about today's episode...

btw, i am going to get busy over the next 2-3 weeks, so I am not sure if I will be able to post regularly on this thread๐Ÿ˜ณ

Asmita - Congo shongo๐Ÿฅณ

Thank you lucky

Well work always comes first

Bhai

Sapne mat Dekho

Kabhi sach nahi hote
Well thanks Leo for ur review. For a change the side actors also got a chance to speak. As usual I am happy for 2secs of Raman. & the whole legal fraternity on one side & Sujathajee on the other side. Grt. Nothing else registered. So as u say baki sab theek hai.      
๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by --Megha--

Now m confused again about Subbu track woh hai kiske piche? Ishita or Simmi... Janane k liye dekhte rahiye..l๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Toshiji n her cries.What will people say matters more than Daughter's life? Y shud Simmi stay with that creep?

So Sujata ji is back with her advice/ legal help. Wow so interesting.

Last but not the least -CVs know that ppl will lose interest if they dont show Ishra so 2 bits of Ishra dosage to keep ppl happy.

N my Reaction to all thats happening - Do whatever u want to do๐Ÿ˜‰I dont even watch the show๐Ÿ˜›

Wah

Govinda in full tashan

Raja babu is my favourite
Originally posted by RollingStones

The whole Hoopla ppl making on social Networkign sites about Salamn...is Hilarious..
Court Justice Naa kar toh Problem...Justice karein toh bhi Problem...

Weird people are...

Anyways...such High Profile cases run on Money...
Dont be surprised if You see Salman out...or Case getting Delayed...๐Ÿ˜†

Bade log Nikal jaate hain...
Aur Pista Mango Man hain...๐Ÿค“

About Episode...Leaving Ofc now..Ghar jaake time mila toh dekhungii..
thanks for ur Review..๐Ÿ˜Š

Congrats Asmita on colour change

And agree worth everything else
asmita 
congo ๐Ÿฅณ

regarding your post, see my layered analysis 
bade log means ishita and
mango man means raman ๐Ÿคฃ  

megha ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by Colt.Pixy - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Badtameez_Dil

It gaves a lesson to is to watch show only for story and not become lawyers for them as they don't really care and don't really need us

<font color="#333333" face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif">so true & so right...people & fan really think all the celebs therefavoritesr pure & clean..but fact truely remains no-one is clean...how much said about become there but in true sense they r really not urs all they care is how much popularity they have what crazzyness fans can do for them...fact they themself laugh at those things later on...</font>

<font color="#333333" face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif">rest judge on work they do leave the rest...</font>

<font color="#333333" face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif">for episode</font>

IshRa convo is lovely to watch..how raman even sense the tesnion in her voice so sweett...
for Ishita's I Love u raman took a long..koi baat bhav khaane ke Ishita ki baari hai๐Ÿ˜†

even simmi giving bk to param ws worth to watch..finally she got a voice to stand for herself...
sumthing is watch on simmo's front finally...

Very well said bd

We should just look at their work

And forget about real life

As clearly it is not what fan wishes

And agree with everything you said about show

Originally posted by anjs

this is the sad point in India...they say all are equal...but in the end the celebrity's do get away ...take for instance Sanjay Dutt...so many times, he has gotten time off to spend with his family...as if he is there for a job, and taken a vacation...

regarding Salman Khan too...he appealed in high court, and the high court immediately took the case for hearing...when commoners have to wait forever 

inspite of non-bailable offence, he got interim bail for two days...

Fame money always plays its part well in India... this has to be done long back but took 13yrs for final verdict .. now they will appeal to high court ..no wonder if it is dragged for another 15yrs.

This is quite expectable when a rapist and murderer as declared as juvenile.
Originally posted by ...EhSaas...

Episode was boring
Nothing was interesting except jealous param
Ishra phone convo remind me first param track where raman was in Mumbai and he called ishita and at that time I love ishita and raman both reaction today was pheeka pheeka from both side
It's was just for the sake of giving they and reason I know thats why not complaining
I misses toshiji part
Ishita said subbu mera friend hain๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Very well said jaya

Pervert reactions were bang on

Raman and ishita scene was good for
E

But like you said it was nothing as compared to earlier one

The spark in that convo was something else

Baki sab theek hai