Posted: 10 May 2015 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
i want more sandhir scenes

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

loveparsh

kasturiroy18 Senior Member
kasturiroy18
kasturiroy18

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
d main problem is randhir ... y he dsnt open up fr once nd srts 2 share his problems lik sanyukta does...makin him talk is lik extractin a tooth plus he alwys behaves rudely ... no sane person wld lik 2 get insulted agn nd agn. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

loveparshhowardscarlett

kasturiroy18 Senior Member
kasturiroy18
kasturiroy18

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Naz.Karam-

you are soo right... selfish gal sanyukta Angry
wht ? selfish?? frm whch angel? in real lif no girl wld wnt 2 b wid a boy lik randhir ...no 1 hs got so mch time 2 sympathy him... i hv seen u supprting randhir even durin dat revenge track ... i dnt understnd ur pov

loveparsh

Liana. IF-Achieverz
Liana.
Liana.

Waaris, Piyaa Albela Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
yepp

loveparsh

Liana. IF-Achieverz
Liana.
Liana.

Waaris, Piyaa Albela Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kasturiroy18

Originally posted by -Naz.Karam-

you are soo right... selfish gal sanyukta Angry
wht ? selfish?? frm whch angel? in real lif no girl wld wnt 2 b wid a boy lik randhir ...no 1 hs got so mch time 2 sympathy him... i hv seen u supprting randhir even durin dat revenge track ... i dnt understnd ur pov
but see it from randhirs pov aswell! always he kept of helping her.. solving her problems. and always got sanyus selfishness to see.. yes.. during that revenge track I even supported randhir! do you know why? areyy... think about his childhood.. what he had to suffer.. he suffered from his own parents yaar! he could'n't think of the good way.. sanyukta needed to be with him! she needed to explain him slowly whatz good and whatz bad! in real life its always like that. girls change boys mind after sometime.. but not in one go. it takes time. and that time sanyu didnt even effort to show him the right way.. the right view.. but he was still right to destroy that renuka!! she deserved everything! what would u do if you first, had soo bad childhood and then need to suffer from your parents fights, they live seperated, they were like enemies. And he tried to forget everything by hiding in FITE.. but again that renuka came .. and all his memories flashed.. he got to know about his dad.. how he suffered coz of renuka.. and then that divorce! even that was enough for him to brake down.. but it was not enough! she had a boyfriend.. ok yeh bhi theek tha.. but then.. she got married.. he was hell shocked, broken, shattered.. always he helped sanyukta with her problems.. FOR THE FIRST TIME HE NEEDED HER HELP:.. but she left him.. she left him yaar.. that was the biggest mistake from her. I know, I don't support him with that revenge mind. But he could change his mind by sanyukta's talks.. but she didnt care and moved on with her dad' company.. do you want me to tell you more why I support randhir?

loveparsh

Go to top