Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Is India a corrupt country?!! Salman Khan is a victim (Page 5)

Angel-likeDevil IF-Stunnerz
Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Why do you blame the country for a few corrupt and unscrupulous people? Indian judiciary is the best in the world. Yes, cases of corruption do happen. But India isn't the ONLY country where we see such cases. The judiciary has done much to save our democracy, warn the executive and prompt the legislature. Read more before saying nonsense. I hate how India is stereotyped.

Edit -- with world's second highest population, the judiciary is burdened and overworked by innumerable cases. It does take a lot of time to 'dispose off' a case. There are many more serious cases than Salman's.

Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 07 May 2015 at 1:30am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AllBlacks1YD.AH

Silent_Eyes_ IF-Sizzlerz
Silent_Eyes_
Silent_Eyes_

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShantiAshtangi

Confused Cry I don't live in India. Don't know how the justice system works. I don't think it is a democratic country at all. Even though I live in the U.S. and raised here, many Americans will believe that this is a conspiracy.   Salman could be a victim. What if he is being framed like Sanjay Dutt? I am sure a lot of Salman fans are sad today. I am not even his fan. But sad for him. What about Salman's family? No one is issuing a statement?? Like Whitney Houston's death, I can consider Salman Khan's conviction a tragedy. I treasure HDDCS and HAHK. He was brilliant in those movies. We cannot discount this man's popularity and connection with the audience. I am sad and want to cry when I work at Boeing today. I value freedom. But if it is not a conspiracy, Salman should serve the time. But isn't it fishy people are after him to go to prison at 50 years old? Why should a old man go to prison? Throw out the case and I hope Salman gets the conviction overturned. India is corrupt!   Shocked Please share your thoughts.
this is goldLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

atominisLoveProfusion

sochona IF-Dazzler
sochona
sochona

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 3:24am | IP Logged
who said Sanjay dutt was framed??Confused
purplerose5 Senior Member
purplerose5
purplerose5

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dabhlover

Confused Cry I don't live in India. Don't know how the justice system works. I don't think it is a democratic country at all. Even though I live in the U.S. and raised here, many Americans will believe that this is a conspiracy.   Salman could be a victim. What if he is being framed like Sanjay Dutt? I am sure a lot of Salman fans are sad today. I am not even his fan. But sad for him. What about Salman's family? No one is issuing a statement?? Like Whitney Houston's death, I can consider Salman Khan's conviction a tragedy. I treasure HDDCS and HAHK. He was brilliant in those movies. We cannot discount this man's popularity and connection with the audience. I am sad and want to cry when I work at Boeing today. I value freedom. But if it is not a conspiracy, Salman should serve the time. But isn't it fishy people are after him to go to prison at 50 years old? Why should a old man go to prison? Throw out the case and I hope Salman gets the conviction overturned. India is corrupt!   Shocked Please share your thoughts.
this is goldLOL

when the old man romances girls half his age, no one calls his age out? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

atominis

angrybread IF-Sizzlerz
angrybread
angrybread

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Yes India is a corrupt country which lets poor people sleep on footpath so that they can get run over by a rich brat ...so yes poor salman is victim here as he got convicted after 13 years and got bail after longest time of 2 hours .

YD.AH

Silent_Eyes_ IF-Sizzlerz
Silent_Eyes_
Silent_Eyes_

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purplerose5

Originally posted by dabhlover

this is goldLOL

when the old man romances girls half his age, no one calls his age out? 

wat does this mean
Druids Senior Member
Druids
Druids

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Nobody is being framed. It's just the ridiculous judicial system in India with peabrained judges. 
However, the type of blood sample testing(by Mumbai police) to test alcohol level in a lab, drawn the previous night, is not accurate.

SO what was Salman's BAC reading?

What type of judge was this to allow arbitrary alcohol test results to affect his court judgment.?

Salman Khan can be jailed only if the judge can prove to him that his blood contained excessive alcohol-the reading must be revealed.

Did the sample drawn (double) have Salman Khan's signature on the vial with date and time-as per procedure?

" YOU WERE DRUNK WHILE DRIVING, WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY " BY THE JUDGE TO SALMAN IN COURT IS NONSENSE.

The judge must declare in court "so and so% was your blood alcohol content of your blood sample collected so and so time after the accident and tested so and so time after collection of sample."

The alcometers have to calibrated regularly. They must prove the accuracy of these alcometers after all a man's life is at stake.

Falling asleep while driving is not a crime. 
Deliberate murder is different form inadvertent murder. 

THE VICTIMS RELATIVES JUST WANT MONEY.
fitoori_kudi IF-Sizzlerz
fitoori_kudi
fitoori_kudi

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:23am | IP Logged
GET WELL SOON GAURAVBig smile

p.s. stop blaming indian Law for everything...sallu's lawyer was smart enough to get him bailed, give him some credit tooOuch

Edited by _kiara17 - 07 May 2015 at 10:23am

LoveProfusion

Go to top