Is India a corrupt country?!! Salman Khan is a victim

Posted: 8 years ago
๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜ญ I don't live in India. Don't know how the justice system works. I don't think it is a democratic country at all. Even though I live in the U.S. and raised here, many Americans will believe that this is a conspiracy.   Salman could be a victim. What if he is being framed like Sanjay Dutt? I am sure a lot of Salman fans are sad today. I am not even his fan. But sad for him. What about Salman's family? No one is issuing a statement?? Like Whitney Houston's death, I can consider Salman Khan's conviction a tragedy. I treasure HDDCS and HAHK. He was brilliant in those movies. We cannot discount this man's popularity and connection with the audience. I am sad and want to cry when I work at Boeing today. I value freedom. But if it is not a conspiracy, Salman should serve the time. But isn't it fishy people are after him to go to prison at 50 years old? Why should a old man go to prison? Throw out the case and I hope Salman gets the conviction overturned. India is corrupt!   ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Please share your thoughts.
Originally posted by LadyDabangg

๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿ˜ฒ Divya I am serious. I don't want him to go to jail.
Oh SA
I am afraid some serious bashing coming your way

You could have worded it better :(

Please take rest , u need to restore your mental acumen ๐Ÿ˜Š

No.. Salman is not a victim.. Although this case is definitely not a Black and White one..

Salman DID hit and run over 4 homeless poor men out of which 1 died and rest were injured, also he was drinking and driving which is against the law.. This is a criminal offense..

However, there were reasons behind his disastrous behavior.. Everyone knows about his heart-broken he was over his affair with Aish.. And after this accident, Salman has done number of charity works (fake or not, pretention or not, he did).. He saved many lives and helped many poor.. He always stood by his friend, he is known to be a man with good heart.. whereas people like SRK, AK (barring his recent SMJ effort) has never wasted even a PENNY on helping others.. So overall we can say Salman is very much colorful personality.. You can't typecast him as right or wrong..

But Indian Judiciary is definitely 100% corrupt.. For Anil Ambani's son with same crime, they closed the case in 2 days with huge compensation.. Drunk truck drivers kill at least 10 people daily in National Highways.. Same run-over cases.. But no one chases them.. Considering the lack of efficiency of our country's law-and-order system, all I can say is Salman got unlucky.. He isn't THAT bad to deserve 5 yrs of jail as punishment whereas with the same crime even TRUCK-Drivers or son-of-famous-businessmen get away with..

One more thing, this is utter failure of our Law system that a transparent case like this takes 10-12 yrs to get a verdict !!!! And also within 2 hrs, the convicted gets a BAIL ?? I am Salman fan, but inspite of that I can say this is sheer mockery .. First they take endless years to process, and then the person gets freed soon.. !! Overall you can say ridiculous Law and Judiciary system !
Originally posted by cougarTown

Oh SA
I am afraid some serious bashing coming your way

You could have worded it better :(

I am just emotional right now cougartown. Thanks dude for the support. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Yes, India is a corrupt country that's the reason rich people like Salman could drag this case for 13 yrs. And there is a big chance that he could go scot-free.
Originally posted by mahatma123

Please take rest , u need to restore your mental acumen๐Ÿ˜Š

I am just fine.
Salman is a victim? ๐Ÿ˜†

India is indeed corrupt, this is why he roamed free all these years.
Dont lose faith SA, even Jesus was crucified in his times  ๐Ÿ˜ญ