Originally posted by Harshichandu

Mini me also love u Embarrassed

I love you tooHug

CaramelCritters IF-Dazzler
CaramelCritters
CaramelCritters

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monika_a

Exactly! she will have to give her  100% for finding out what is bothering Randhir.
When she was in trouble , after not getting answer from Sanyukta directly
Randhir sought other ways for finding her problem

Love Story looks good only if intensity of love is equal from both the sides.

@bold...perfect words...this is the reason for me it was always randhir's love story, it is always randhir's love story & it will be always randhir's love story...kyunki sanyukta ki love ki intensity kabhi bhi us hadh tak nahi pahuchi jaha tak randhir ki pahuchi...& sach kahu to mujhe cv s se koi ummeed bhi nahi hai...for them it is a show about a girl & her struggle to achieve her goal...so in her life love will be her secondery choice...lekin according to me career oriented women bhi love kar sakti hai utni hi intensity se jitna ki randhir ko sanyukta se hua hai...but cv s ko kaun samjhaye ye baat...jaise ek renuka sanyal ko banaya gaya hai...career ke piche daurte daurte apne bete ko bhi bhula dia...& sanyukta ko to abhi ghoshla ki mystery dhundni hai...akhir cv s aise hi to portray karna chahte hai career oriented women ko...
-DragonFire- IF-Stunnerz
-DragonFire-
-DragonFire-

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by randhirsanyu014

Exactly! she will have to give her  100% for finding out what is bothering Randhir.

@bold...perfect words...this is the reason for me it was always randhir's love story, it is always randhir's love story & it will be always randhir's love story...kyunki sanyukta ki love ki intensity kabhi bhi us hadh tak nahi pahuchi jaha tak randhir ki pahuchi...& sach kahu to mujhe cv s se koi ummeed bhi nahi hai...for them it is a show about a girl & her struggle to achieve her goal...so in her life love will be her secondery choice...lekin according to me career oriented women bhi love kar sakti hai utni hi intensity se jitna ki randhir ko sanyukta se hua hai...but cv s ko kaun samjhaye ye baat...jaise ek renuka sanyal ko banaya gaya hai...career ke piche daurte daurte apne bete ko bhi bhula dia...& sanyukta ko to abhi ghoshla ki mystery dhundni hai...akhir cv s aise hi to portray karna chahte hai career oriented women ko...
Yes agar wahi intensity Sanyukta mein dikha denge toh I am damn sure Sadda Haq kabhi bhi TRP ki race mein haar nahin sakta. Par yeh CVs ko kaun samjhayeCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CaramelCritters

CaramelCritters IF-Dazzler
CaramelCritters
CaramelCritters

Originally posted by kasturiroy18

sanyukta is nt a psychologist ... randhir himself doesnt wnt 2 open up den hw cn other person help him ?

When Sandhir were not even friends, and Sanyukta came to know about Randhir's parents' divorce
she did all she could do for Randhir so that his exams are not affected although her own exams were also at stake . Now as she loves Randhir so we expect much more from her and not something less. And if Sanyukta cannot help him now, then  Sandhir is not possibe
yap u r right monika...but ranawat bhi to sanyukta ko apni sacchai nahi batana chahta...to ranawat ki sacchai janne ke lie woh itni utabli kyun hai??...randhir ki baare me to jaise uska beech beech me short time memory loss ho jati hai...aur phir achanak use beech beech me yaad ajata hai ha randhir bhi to pareshaan tha...this is just ridiculous sadda haq cv s...
Mahi2012 IF-Sizzlerz
Mahi2012
Mahi2012

Originally posted by anuradha_2009

sanyukta is nt a psychologist ... randhir himself doesnt wnt 2 open up den hw cn other person help him ?
Yes ,you are right;she is not a Psychologist but she can take him to one if he needs it..the point is she is the one who can really help him in this hour of need Smile

Give sanyu little time she will do it  Sleepy

Yeah right.
According 2 friday spoiler she will reach his room 2 find out the truth which he is not sharing.

Fortitude

Harshichandu IF-Rockerz
Harshichandu
Harshichandu

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi2012

Originally posted by anuradha_2009

Yes ,you are right;she is not a Psychologist but she can take him to one if he needs it..the point is she is the one who can really help him in this hour of need Smile

Give sanyu little time she will do it  Sleepy

Yeah right.
According 2 friday spoiler she will reach his room 2 find out the truth which he is not sharing. 

Exactly Big smile my point

Fortitude

Mahi2012 IF-Sizzlerz
Mahi2012
Mahi2012

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by randhirsanyu014

Yes agar wahi intensity Sanyukta mein dikha denge toh I am damn sure Sadda Haq kabhi bhi TRP ki race mein haar nahin sakta. Par yeh CVs ko kaun samjhayeCry

But cvs don't want 2 show us sandhir story at all.
Don't u remember DD sir's words??? Ouch
Harshichandu IF-Rockerz
Harshichandu
Harshichandu

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 11:03am | IP Logged

Mini me also love u Embarrassed

I love you tooHug

Hug

Go to top