Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShasthaaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Huh?That is a weird track..😕 They could have shown something far better than this..but lets wait and watch!
Sagi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I knew it. All serials have to go through such mediocrity.
KTLK had it. Dr Nidhi got caught by Dr Ashutosh searching for something in his cabin.

Humsafars main Aarzoo wrote a hilarious resignation letter and got caught range haathon.

Isme naya kya hain? Jis supersonic speed se show ja raha hain, yeh to hona hi tha. Kabir will save her and admonish her in his cabin. Shayad usse date pe hi le jaaye?
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lol this is a funny sort of trouble
hope he saves her 
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Sagi.

I knew it. All serials have to go through such mediocrity.

KTLK had it. Dr Nidhi got caught by Dr Ashutosh searching for something in his cabin.

Humsafars main Aarzoo wrote a hilarious resignation letter and got caught range haathon.

Isme naya kya hain? Jis supersonic speed se show ja raha hain, yeh to hona hi tha. Kabir will save her and admonish her in his cabin. Shayad usse date pe hi le jaaye?

you are so right

nothing new in this ðŸ˜†
YaadonKiBaraat thumbnail
Gayi bhains paani mein  ðŸ˜•

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i just hope in order to brew romance between the lead pair, the writers do not make it into another typical hindi show. The show has a lot of expectations to meet with, and especially justify the talents of the cast.

AeDilHaiMushkil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: DexterRocks

i just hope in order to brew romance between the lead pair, the writers do not make it into another typical hindi show. The show has a lot of expectations to meet with, and especially justify the talents of the cast.

Absolutely! If not for fan's expectations, and the beauty of the concept, I hope atleast the sensibilities of the cast are taken into consideration.