India-Forums

Mere Rang Mein Ranganewali
Mere Rang Mein Ranganewali

LD and Radha's love

..AgniJyotsna.. IF-Sizzlerz
..AgniJyotsna..
..AgniJyotsna..

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 7:17am | IP Logged
 LD is a live example of how a person changes in love. Love can be a person's greatest strength but is also one's greatest weakness. We can't even imagine how much pain LD would have been in, while trying to hate the same person, he loved more than his own life. She was his life, and a person can have only one life. LD was Radha's husband and I am sure he will not give her place or may be a place close to hers to anyone. He is a husband every girl would ask for.
When I started watching the serial, I never knew that any show can show such a deep expression of love. Marriages happen and break, life moves on. But this show has thrown the light on one of the biggest truth's of one's life. Love is something which we can never forget, no matter how much ever pain it gives.

I also think Radha's love is no less, because being jealous is humane but asking for your beloved's happiness at the cost of your own happiness is divine. But I am sure, once she realizes the extent of LD's love for her, she will be proud of her husband and also her destiny which united her with a person so loyal and so loving.

But truly the pain in love is more beautiful than the love itself. And Rajshri has proven it again.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

EnnyMaliksweetypie225Juicee_Sushieliana2304Sana_Jannat

sweetypie225 Senior Member
sweetypie225
sweetypie225

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yagyaseni

LD is a live example of how a person changes in love. Love can be a person's greatest strength but is also one's greatest weakness. We can't even imagine how much pain LD would have been in, while trying to hate the same person, he loved more than his own life. She was his life, and a person can have only one life. LD was Radha's husband and I am sure he will not give her place or may be a place close to hers to anyone. He is a husband every girl would ask for.
When I started watching the serial, I never knew that any show can show such a deep expression of love. Marriages happen and break, life moves on. But this show has thrown the light on one of the biggest truth's of one's life. Love is something which we can never forget, no matter how much ever pain it gives.

I also think Radha's love is no less, because being jealous is humane but asking for your beloved's happiness at the cost of your own happiness is divine. But I am sure, once she realizes the extent of LD's love for her, she will be proud of her husband and also her destiny which united her with a person so loyal and so loving

But truly the pain in love is more beautiful than the love itself. And Rajshri has proven it again.

Yes,a good analysis of LD and Radha's love by youThumbs Up.Rajshri has done it again Clap They have showed how difficult it was for LD to start hating the person once he used to call his LIFE Unhappy .He started drinking and smoking because he couldn't still believe the very fact that Radha had left him in the very mandap where they were gonna be together forever.Yes it is very true(like you said)that LD is a perfect example of how one changes when his/her lover betrays them at the last moment,like in this when they were going to take the holy nuptial vows.Ouch and regarding Radha's love she too is a powerful person where she too wants her lover to be happy,going to that extent where she tells Shivani ji to find out who is the new girl in LD 's life(it's Radha only,as we all know Big smile)and tell her whether LD deserve her or not Unhappy.
"But truly the pain in love is more beautiful than the love itself" - this line written is so damn true!!Thumbs UpSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

liana2304..AgniJyotsna..

liana2304 IF-Dazzler
liana2304
liana2304

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Lovely post . Very nice analysis Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetypie225..AgniJyotsna..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top