India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

ssel written update 6th may(completed)

littoos IF-Dazzler
littoos
littoos

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Wink...soumya's mom arrives...soumya runs to her...sou's mom says wen u hv realised ur mistake and have decided to correct it hw cld i nt be with you...everyone smiles...suhani approaches pratima and says" look yuvi has solvd evrything...rituals start...panditji says its kattbandhan time,,,,somu calls suhani and says she shuld do it...suhani looks emotional...somu says " mujhe meri suhani wapas chahiye(like wat??? it ws somu who hd changd ri8???Confused)...suhani nods happilySleepy...krishna says yuvi shuld also join in as its bcoz of him dat they reunitd...rituals start evryone happy...phere completd evryone claps...soumya and krishna seeks blessing frm sou'm mom...krishna promises her that he'll nt disappoint her and will be gud hus to her daughtr...she smiles and thanks him...they seek pratima's blessings...she advises soumya that this is hr second chance and she shuld nt let down any of her relations...somu approaches suhani they hug...somu says" I don't knw wat gud I hv done to have a frnd like u..."DeadLOL...suhani starts the preach saying it ws all her duty duty of frndship blah blah...she asks krishna to keep her somu happy...krishna agrees...suhani hugs krishna...yuvi teases"suhani and krishna togethr??wow...they shuld take a photo of this union"...he clicks suhani's and krishns's photo...evryone smiling...pratima gifts soumya for her marriage...thn bidaai...evryone smiling pratima hugging soumya and all...

yuvi says to pratima" look ma finally evrythng is allri8..." saurav asks yuvi why didn't he say anythng b4...he replies evrythng occurd soo fast soo he cldn't plz understnd...pratima complimnts suhani for solvng the issues...yuvi says it ws him who did all the hardwrk...pratima says bt it ws suhani who took care of her and supportd her...thats y...yuvi says evrything done by me yet suhani steals the credit...evry1 luaghs at this jokePinch

rags and menka with dadi...rags says soumya hs insultd dadi and hs insultd her love for a driver's son...menka trying on the jwellery...rags tells menka nt to as it ws all intended for soumya...dadi says dn't taunt me...rags says "no hw can i taunt you...infact i'm always with u..."...dadi fumes and says "i don't need any1" and leaves...just thn auj and shard nters laughing followd by saurav...saurav says poor rags as she cldn't bcome dadi's fav neithr did she get the gehna as all of it is takn by menka...anuj complimnts menka saying she's beautiful with all the gehnas on...they furthr teases rags and menka too laugh with thm...rags says they are just complimnting her so as totease rags and calls menka an idiot and leaves...LOL

suhani in pratima's room calls her mom and says evrythng...suhani's mom happy and says its suhani's luck dat she got a jeevansathi like yuvraj...LOLWink...pratima comes...suhani asks wheres her saaman pratima replies she hs alrdy shiftd it to suhani's room...yuvi also comes...pratima makes thm sit...she takes a thali and says its nazar ka dhaaga...she ties it and says always be like this and trust each othr...suhani hugs...

krishna's house-- krishna's mom opns the door and is hsockd to see krishna in dulha's cloths...othrs also come...they ask wats this...he replies he got married...his mom asks to whom??/...soumya nters...evryone shockd...krishna's sis drops a sugarcan in shock...krishna's mom scolds him and tells him she won't stay here with soumya...krishna says its her choice bt soumya is his biwi...soumya interferes and says no solution cld come out of this fi8...she tells krishna's maa that though they are diffrnt atlst for krishna's sake they shuld try get along with eachothr as they both luv krishna vrymuch...krishna's fathr also supports her and says to grahpravesh  using the sugarcan droppd by krishna's sis...soumya comes in...as bahu...(itni jaldi sudar gayi???Shocked)...krishna's mom glares/...krishna's sis gives some weird unhappy exprssion...krishna and soumya goes to their room...

birla house---suhani back to the room sitting on the bed wth a sad exprssion...she takes the pillow and keeps it in the middle and looks on...yuvi comes sees this...he sits on the bed and luks at the pillow...he inordr to cheer up suhani says "i hv somethng to show you...and shows her menka with all dat gehna pic..." suhani laughs...yuvi says this is the chaltha phirtha jwellery...he adds nw that she's back menka will stick on to hr like fevicol...they laugh and stops...he says "i'm tired gudnite..."...he lies down suhani luks at him and smiles,...

nxt day morning yuvi asks for dadi...sharad tells him nw dadi is very angry let her calm down...yuvi agrees...pratima comes and says sholay hs been rereleasd on public dmand,,,,and asks yuvi to take her to the show...dadi comes...yuvi agrees...thn he sees dadi bt dadi try to avoid him...he calls dadi...bt daadi says "I nw undrstud hw much u luv me...u cheatd me..."...yuvi sats its nt like dat " soumya doesn't luv him and they cldn't stay happy wth eachothr...And wat is the point of marriage without mutual love(really???LOL)..."...dadi gives him back saying..." thn wat r u doing with uss ladki???...Angry"...yuvi speechless...

precap- the promo...suhani leaving...yuvi stops her holding her hands and asks her nt to go...she asks him sadly..." do u luv me??/..."""

Edited by littoos - 06 May 2015 at 8:25am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rashodent4uqwerty012smilydeardivyareddy123mika17change12deejagiTheta14

Theta14 IF-Rockerz
Theta14
Theta14

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Thank you so much for the update

Edited by awesome-raji - 06 May 2015 at 7:56pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top