Saffron Spring| Jenny's (IPK007) Space| ALS Update Pg 18 (9/20/2016) - Page 4

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by cineraria

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">I just finished off with The Bride with a doll, I couldn't sleep the whole night. I'll leave my comments there on the blog soon, abhi drab robotics beckoning! 😭</font>
Thanks for reading dear πŸ€—and I hope you couldn't sleep well at night for a good reason :D
Originally posted by cineraria

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Wah wah Jenny Behen this is so awesome!!!!</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Will daalo dera here after my eggjams.πŸ˜ƒ</font>
Looking forward to your Dera :))Good luck with your exams..Edited by IPK007 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by tsunade

Jenny, wow wow wow. Very few good authors connect with readers and you are definitely, absolutely one of them. Im so glad I found your work.
Very excited for your upcoming work. Thanks & keep 'em comin :)

Hope you enjoy them :)
Originally posted by anu1017

Cannot wait to read ALS Jen as I did not read it before, so happy!!!!!
Hope you like it:)
love to get u updates πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
Congrats Jen!πŸ₯³
Finally your blog is here yeyπŸ˜ƒ

Was waiting for this,
Originally posted by opsyellow

Congrats Jen!πŸ₯³
Finally your blog is here yeyπŸ˜ƒ

Was waiting for this,
Thank Latha, hope you enjoy it :)
Happy to know you are starting a new story. If it's ARSHI or non ARSHI your stories will be worth reading.
Anxiously waiting for your updates. Please PM me.
Thank you for giving us details of your writing. I am a fan of yours, and whether you write Arshi or non-Arshi, i will defiantly read your stories.  The essence of your stories and the situation that is created in are phenomenal.

The way you pen down the emotions and the way you bring our your characters are just amazing. 

Looking forward for your new story...
Edited by SharuAG - 8 years ago
Congratulations Jen!! Am very excited to read English Tutor, a non Arshi fic and where we don't have any pre conceived notions regarding the leads or any other characters and read with an open mind :) 
I would love to read ALS again and comment, hopefully I will be able to...

But I'm amazed, how are you able to do all this? πŸ˜²πŸ˜Š