Best episode ever!! (Page 2)

Stupefy IF-Sizzlerz
Stupefy
Stupefy

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paru10

Originally posted by skinnypal

1 episode?Silly
I have to say episode 154... i have lost the count how many times i have seen that episodeLOL
It had everything in it which i like about sidni... from cuteness to hotness to mushiness to nok-jhok. In short it describes all of their personalities in one whole episode...Day Dreaming
and to be honest i was waiting kabse yaar for them to consummate their marriageROFLand i was glad the cvs made us wait so long for it.. !!Embarrassed

P.S It also showed Roshni actually drunk which i wanted to see (my dream sequence)Party

Special mention to episode 139. Their meeting after 6 months was TOO emotional. BOAT sceneHeartAnd their forehead touching wala pose justBroken Heart!!

Me too! My most favorite epi was 15 and 154. I watch these two epi all the time. No matter how many times I watch it, I can never get bored. The confession and the consummation was amazing. We had to wait 153 epi for their consummation, but the wait was worthed because they were too hot to handle. SidNi give us everything which we wanna see in every couple. They are cute, romantic, hot, passionate. Overall it's SidNi, and I love them from the bottom of my heart and no one can beat them or their chemistry. Tongue
U like the 2 C's confession and consummationWink
Me too love themBig smile

Go to top