Shastri Sisters

India-Forums

   
Shastri Sisters
Shastri Sisters

#AnuRaj Paradise#EDT#AnuRaj-||Open||#Thread-23 (Page 68)

hanii_0 IF-Dazzler
hanii_0
hanii_0

Joined: 29 August 2013
Posts: 3267

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrividhya

hello hani!!! i watched today ss!!!Wink but now i dont know how to tell what epi was thisConfused
seriously yaar pata nahi  aage kya hoga Confused

adisimi Senior Member
adisimi
adisimi

Joined: 24 February 2009
Posts: 737

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Ye kya episide tha? Was this episode specially dedicated to minty and jhalli kajal? No wonder we din't see VJ in on-location videos bcoz the only people shooting were minty and jhalli! Omg koi bachaao inke torture se! 
U know shri i thought they would show a cute shopping scene of anuraj but these creatives :( :( :(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hanii_0shrividhya

shrividhya IF-Sizzlerz
shrividhya
shrividhya

Joined: 23 June 2013
Posts: 10414

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adisimi

Ye kya episide tha? Was this episode specially dedicated to minty and jhalli kajal? No wonder we din't see VJ in on-location videos bcoz the only people shooting were minty and jhalli! Omg koi bachaao inke torture se! 
U know shri i thought they would show a cute shopping scene of anuraj but these creatives :( :( :(
same feeling simmi!!!CryCryyeh cvs se bahut expect kar liya!!!Unhappy im so confused about todays episode!!!Confused aage kya hoga??? rajat again will get angry withn minty still jhagda and all that uh??ShockedShockedShockedim so confusd!!!!ConfusedCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adisimihanii_0

adisimi Senior Member
adisimi
adisimi

Joined: 24 February 2009
Posts: 737

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Shri how can minty come into kajal's trap when kajal is actually filling her ears against her own son! I know minty hates anu but how can she stay quite when kajal was talking all rubbish about rajju? I hated minty when she said that it would be her last fast for rajat :(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hanii_0_habiba_

_habiba_ IF-Dazzler
_habiba_
_habiba_

Joined: 09 January 2015
Posts: 3245

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adisimi

Shri how can minty come into kajal's trap when kajal is actually filling her ears against her own son! I know minty hates anu but how can she stay quite when kajal was talking all rubbish about rajju? I hated minty when she said that it would be her last fast for rajat :(

Thanks for the info!!!  I'll skip today's epi!! AngryAngry
_habiba_ IF-Dazzler
_habiba_
_habiba_

Joined: 09 January 2015
Posts: 3245

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Shri pls check my message on page 67.. 
Waida1234 IF-Rockerz
Waida1234
Waida1234

Joined: 25 February 2012
Posts: 7488

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Waida1234

Hi...everyone...! Congratulations shri...very very happy for you...! I will be updating my ff by tomorrow...! It will be only part 1 of Chapter 10...! I have not been able to complete this Chapter...as my glasses got broken...and  haven't yet received a new one...! Confused
Ok ...guys...! It seems all of you have already forgotten me...because I'm not very much active...! This post of mine has been completely ignored...just like the one I posted yesterday was ignored...! You were all busy chatting with each others...and left me apart...! It hurts when you're ignored...even no response whether you want me to update or not...! It was nice meeting all of you...and I made lots of beautiful friends...! I have always try to be positive...but, it seems that my journey in this forum ends here...! Take care everyone...and always be happy in life...! Love you all...! HugConfusedCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shrividhya

hanii_0 IF-Dazzler
hanii_0
hanii_0

Joined: 29 August 2013
Posts: 3267

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Waida1234

Originally posted by Waida1234

Hi...everyone...! Congratulations shri...very very happy for you...! I will be updating my ff by tomorrow...! It will be only part 1 of Chapter 10...! I have not been able to complete this Chapter...as my glasses got broken...and  haven't yet received a new one...! Confused
Ok ...guys...! It seems all of you have already forgotten me...because I'm not very much active...! This post of mine has been completely ignored...just like the one I posted yesterday was ignored...! You were all busy chatting with each others...and left me apart...! It hurts when you're ignored...even no response whether you want me to update or not...! It was nice meeting all of you...and I made lots of beautiful friends...! I have always try to be positive...but, it seems that my journey in this forum ends here...! Take care everyone...and always be happy in life...! Love you all...! HugConfusedCry
hey y r u thinking like that no one ignore u yesterday shri was also feeling the same y u girls feeling like that v always wait for ur commentz and v r like  big mad family Hug

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
ANURAJ FUN QUIZ ( REMINDER SET PAGE 68)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68

Author: shrividhya   Replies: 536   Views: 10521

shrividhya 536 10521 24 May 2015 at 12:02pm by Manan_love123
#AnuRaj Paradise#EDT#AnuRaj-||Open||#Thread-22

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: ..Happy..   Replies: 1199   Views: 16736

..Happy.. 1199 16736 07 May 2015 at 11:37am by Cinnamon_Kisses
#AnuRaj Paradise#EDT#AnuRaj-||Felt More Than Expressed||#Thread-21

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: ..Happy..   Replies: 1200   Views: 14300

..Happy.. 1200 14300 03 May 2015 at 9:43am by Cinnamon_Kisses
#AnuRaj Paradise#EDT#AnuRaj-||Felt More Than Expressed||#Thread-20

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: ..Happy..   Replies: 1196   Views: 16111

..Happy.. 1196 16111 29 April 2015 at 11:30am by iqrak
#AnuRaj Paradise#EDT#AnuRaj-||*||#Thread-19

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: ..Happy..   Replies: 1201   Views: 19374

..Happy.. 1201 19374 24 April 2015 at 11:02am by iqrak

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Shastri Sisters Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index