#AnuRaj Paradise#EDT#AnuRaj-||Open||#Thread-23 - Page 87

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by iqrak

kon h wo insan mujhe batao kya bola usne ???

one of my friend bohot insult ho gayi yaar aaj bohot jhagdaa bhi kiya and the conclusion of it was that around 11 ppl ganged up against me labelling me useless!!!
kon h vo batao😭😭😭chodu gi nahi 
Originally posted by poorva22

kuch logo ne mujhe realise kara diya k main hu ya na hoon nothing will matter

pooru it matters to me that you be there. yaar pooru what will i do without u. rajju ke biggest fan hain hum dono and i am the biggest fan of your ff,episodic. so you cant go anywhere

kuch logo ne mujhe realise kara diya k main hu ya na hoon nothing will matter
kon hai wo ðŸ˜¡

one of my friend bohot insult ho gayi yaar aaj bohot jhagdaa bhi kiya and the conclusion of it was that around 11 ppl ganged up against me labelling me useless!!!
yaar they r mad , tum hum log ke liye bhot important ho to plz if chodne ki baat mat karna
Originally posted by iqrak

kon h vo batao😭😭😭chodu gi nahi 

pls dont cry yaar its ok, isiliye soch rahi hu IF  bhi chhod du
poorva baby..wat are u saying???????how can u think about it😭...u know u r the jaan of this forum...yaar i know i dont interact wid u people on daily basis...but i enjoy u guys being in SS forum...i cant imagine SS forum without u,hani,radika,habiba,shri,eshah,iqra,shreepatil,divya,awida ,waida,shyama and all others in this forum...so pls pls pls poorva dont leave IF...we all love u...

Poorva tum to is forum ki jaan ho tum 10 min bhi yaha nahi hoti to forum dull hojata hai 
Originally posted by Radhika_r

pooru it matters to me that you be there. yaar pooru what will i do without u. rajju ke biggest fan hain hum dono and i am the biggest fan of your ff,episodic. so you cant go anywhere
eee radhika 😡😡😡😡😡me bhi hu rajju ki badi wali fan
poitu what had happened clearly mujhe batao!!! mujhe bolo kya kiya what happened😭😭 how dare those idiots!!😡😡 who wer they detail se batao