iqrak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
radhika ur tweet is too big short karke do
Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: hanii_0

kuch samajh nahi araha agar June me end likha hai to thapki to may start horaha hai to phir ss ki cast much response Ku nahi de rahi pehle to neha sonal or summit instant reply dia tha

"r u guys staying or going off air.pl dont keep us in suspense'
iqrak thumbnail
mene tweet kar diya radhika πŸ˜†short karke 
Waida1234 thumbnail

kuch samajh nahi araha agar June me end likha hai to thapki to may start horaha hai to phir ss ki cast much response Ku nahi de rahi pehle to neha sonal or summit instant reply dia tha

if it's ending in 2 weeks...why are they keeping it a mystery...? The persons/actors involved should just come forward and tell us the truth...why keep on tormenting the loyal viewers who have made them what they are today..."Stars"...! Knowing the truth...will certainly make us sad and heartbroken...but, we're strong, intelligent and mature people who know how to handle truth...! I'm not that stupid to believe and swallow their words that they are ignorant of the recent development...when the channel has already given SS time slot to another show...!❓
iqrak thumbnail
Originally posted by: Waida1234

if it's ending in 2 weeks...why are they keeping it a mystery...? The persons/actors involved should just come forward and tell us the truth...why keep on tormenting the loyal viewers who have made them what they are today..."Stars"...! Knowing the truth...will certainly make us sad and heartbroken...but, we're strong, intelligent and mature people who know how to handle truth...! I'm not that stupid to believe and swallow their words that they are ignorant of the recent development...when the channel has already given SS time slot to another show...!❓

god knows kya hoga , now after reading so much article mujhe lag raha h ss ke cast jhut bol rahe h mujhe lag raha h sorry kisi ko hurt ki to lakin itne sare articles jhut nahi ho sakte but i hope ss off air na jae
hanii_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Waida can I screenshot n tweet ur comment to d cast on twitter
hanii_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: iqrak

god knows kya hoga , now after reading so much article mujhe lag raha h ss ke cast jhut bol rahe h mujhe lag raha h sorry kisi ko hurt ki to lakin itne sare articles jhut nahi ho sakte but i hope ss off air na jae

me bhi yehi keh rahi ho πŸ˜­
iqrak thumbnail

me bhi yehi keh rahi ho πŸ˜­

ok to i am not alone jise lag raha h ki ss ke cast jhut bol rahe h ya kuch chupa rahe h