#AnuRaj Paradise#EDT#AnuRaj-||Open||#Thread-23 - Page 49

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by iqrak

its ok 2.30mins ka rakha h i hope sabko acha gage  thodi der me vm wale post pe updoad karti hu πŸ˜ƒ
wow amazing iqru!!!!😳 what song??😳 
Originally posted by shrividhya

guys will any one watch ss today!!! my dad is at home!!!πŸ˜• he wont allow now at 7πŸ˜•

Hi Shri,  I don't know how to watch the new video u made.. Yaar I want to watch this... Could U pls give me the link.. If u get the time??  I tried the link of ur thread but it was the old one and it didn't work.. πŸ˜•

wow amazing iqru!!!!😳 what song??😳 
jeena jeena
shri mere pic bkure kyu horahe h , any idea
Originally posted by iqrak

shri mere pic bkure kyu horahe h , any idea
i didnt understand what u told iqruπŸ˜•
hello hani!!! i watched today ss!!!πŸ˜‰ but now i dont know how to tell what epi was thisπŸ˜•

hello hani!!! i watched today ss!!!πŸ˜‰ but now i dont know how to tell what epi was thisπŸ˜•
seriously yaar pata nahi  aage kya hoga πŸ˜•
Ye kya episide tha? Was this episode specially dedicated to minty and jhalli kajal? No wonder we din't see VJ in on-location videos bcoz the only people shooting were minty and jhalli! Omg koi bachaao inke torture se! 
U know shri i thought they would show a cute shopping scene of anuraj but these creatives :( :( :(
Originally posted by adisimi

Ye kya episide tha? Was this episode specially dedicated to minty and jhalli kajal? No wonder we din't see VJ in on-location videos bcoz the only people shooting were minty and jhalli! Omg koi bachaao inke torture se! 
U know shri i thought they would show a cute shopping scene of anuraj but these creatives :( :( :(
same feeling simmi!!!😭😭yeh cvs se bahut expect kar liya!!!πŸ˜” im so confused about todays episode!!!πŸ˜• aage kya hoga??? rajat again will get angry withn minty still jhagda and all that uh??😲😲😲im so confusd!!!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜­
Shri how can minty come into kajal's trap when kajal is actually filling her ears against her own son! I know minty hates anu but how can she stay quite when kajal was talking all rubbish about rajju? I hated minty when she said that it would be her last fast for rajat :(