Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

bhai RELEASED on bail, thread 2 (Page 52)

Scorpio_Velvet IF-Sizzlerz
Scorpio_Velvet
Scorpio_Velvet

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Bigg Boss losers and other out of work celebs trying to get their 2 mins of fame.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

adventurousmannoor321PiyatrixMeherbaan-Swetha-naadanmasakalli

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Hajmola.

Originally posted by rogerrocks

Originally posted by Piyatrix

But none of the big shots came or tweeted it's majorly those out of work actors or those who wanted their 2 min of tv fame people like Rahul Roy, Sameer Soni, Farah Ali and the likes LOL

Yeah its just upcoming/ the younger stars & out of work celebs who have tweeted..Am tired of waiting..Common Aamir..Am desperate to hear his response..What are the odds that he might tear up when he is asked about this? He is anyway a pro at this LOL  Oh and Kareena too..She is usually clueless about things..I hope she doesn't ask the reporter- ZOMG, Salman is convicted? When did this happen? ShockedLOL

You are pretty naive if you are waiting for em. LOLAt best it will be something neutral and spiritual. They are bigshots because all of them are pretty smart people.

Counting ... Naseer Abdullah, the guy who played Yudhisthir in Mahabharata LOL btw Shobha is super pissed with Abhijit she is asking Arnab why are we even debating with him LOL
ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by .Hajmola.

Originally posted by rogerrocks

But none of the big shots came or tweeted it's majorly those out of work actors or those who wanted their 2 min of tv fame people like Rahul Roy, Sameer Soni, Farah Ali and the likes LOL

Yeah its just upcoming/ the younger stars & out of work celebs who have tweeted..Am tired of waiting..Common Aamir..Am desperate to hear his response..What are the odds that he might tear up when he is asked about this? He is anyway a pro at this LOL  Oh and Kareena too..She is usually clueless about things..I hope she doesn't ask the reporter- ZOMG, Salman is convicted? When did this happen? ShockedLOL

You are pretty naive if you are waiting for em. LOLAt best it will be something neutral and spiritual. They are bigshots because all of them are pretty smart people.

Counting ... Naseer Abdullah, the guy who played Yudhisthir in Mahabharata LOL btw Shobha is super pissed with Abhijit she is asking Arnab why are we even debating with him LOL
Abhijit did this purposefully otherwise he was long forgotten both he and Farah are cashing on by spewing venom
I am not sure but i remmeber in some reality show he did say he slept on footpath 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

adventurousmanMoodybluenoor321Scorpio_VelvetPiyatrix

kitkataha IF-Rockerz
kitkataha
kitkataha

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Bhai ne kaha tha...

mujhe pe ek ehsaan karna ki
mujhepe koi ehsaan na karna

Judge took Bhai's words seriously.LOL

I've always liked him and SRK, and that's because I've grown up watching their movies. My only problem with the case was the delay (only the judiciary is to be blamed for that). You cannot drag a case for so long and put the defendant in a limbo (save the 'Salman dragged the case' rant...) There was no reason for the Courts to drag it, they need to be held accountable for that. Had this case been in any other country, the statutory of limitations would have barred the claims by now.

I always believed Salman did it, and he should have been convicted ten years ago. Are there other people (commoners and the rich), that get away? Sure. But there are people that also do not get away, one of them being Salman Khan. 

To Salman Khan fans: I do not think you deserve to be mocked. You can separate the actor and the person. The actor has entertained, the person has to pay for what he has done. Smile

Edited by kitkataha - 06 May 2015 at 12:22pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

neeveerealitytvfanDY.chakravartygrumpydwarfhamzanuhaMoodyblueabby_girl30maha70Scorpio_Velvet_Darling_Piyatrixibelieveinpinkani_grSharif.BadmaashrogerrocksTheRager-Swetha-naadanmasakalli

ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kitkataha

Bhai ne kaha tha...

I've always liked him and SRK, and that's because I've grown up watching their movies. My only problem with the case was the delay (only the judiciary is to be blamed for that). You cannot drag a case for so long and put the defendant in a limbo (save the 'Salman dragged the case' rant...) There was no reason for the Courts to drag it, they need to be held accountable for that. Had this case been in any other country, the statutory of limitations would have barred the claims by now.

I always believed Salman did it, and he should have been convicted ten years ago. Are there other people (commoners and the rich), that get away? Sure. But there are people that also do not get away, one of them being Salman Khan. 

To Salman Khan fans: I do not think you deserve to be mocked. You can separate the actor and the person. The actor has entertained, the person has to pay for what he has done. Smile
To everyone keep harping about delays , Salman isnt only case to be heard and their are many more cases to be heard and they are getting act together , delays happen because of inadequate judge to ppl ratio but then again how many judges can u have , procedures take time
rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kitkataha

Bhai ne kaha tha...

@ bold- ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Breather Senior Member
Breather
Breather

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Arnab is one irritating guy...he just doesnt let anyone speak and is q.rude!! Dnt call people on your show then.. Salman made a mistake but if your brother/sister made the same mistake, wouldnt u all feel when they get 5 yrs of jailtime? Its natural guys!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

marium.mariumHifahMainePyaarKiya

ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Breather

Arnab is one irritating guy...he just doesnt let anyone speak and is q.rude!! Dnt call people on your show then.. Salman made a mistake but if your brother/sister made the same mistake, wouldnt u all feel when they get 5 yrs of jailtime? Its natural guys!
No making mistake owning up is even more imporatnt 
Isnt it written in every street 
"Dont drink and drive:"
Agreed it is mistake , why cant he own up
and Arnab is irritating no doubt but so were salman's so called appointed lawyers or the great ppl on IF blaming homeless ppl telling thy have no self respect yada yada

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehr-kadventurousmanScorpio_Velvetanitaranipallavi25-Swetha-YD.AH

Go to top