Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: BeinCumberbitch

Pheww
Thank you

No I have to wait Feb of next year.
I missed my old one, so I asked if there's a chance of going back to it Lol

I don't know if anyone wld take it.
Cuz it was my real name plus Paul's, unless people are nuts πŸ˜†

Yeah, it's unlikely anyone will take your previous UN and that too with the same spellings.You will have to wait till next Feb then. That's kinda long time, but it's okay. Time passes fast. πŸ˜†
hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I don't give a f**k about Salman if something has to do with my friends or family. So please dig your assumptions elsewhere. And please pull out posts where I brought someone's past or wished them to die, or wished their family to come under a car. while arguing over a star πŸ˜†. I will apologize in front of everyone.  and who are the friends I hurt or abused πŸ˜² why haven't they leaked my personal information or pictures yet? πŸ˜²  cause as far as I know al my IF friends are my outside IF friends now πŸ₯±   they should take revenge from me ...i'm a bad bad bad girl...  !!!!!!!! πŸ˜† 

Oh jenny ...Chill .. Leave it πŸ˜†.. She took her pent up frustration over sth else out here πŸ˜†
The hilarious part is she dare call herself my frnd and how much she cares abt meπŸ€ͺ ..chutiyappa ki bhi hadh hai ...🀣

and the best part is never in my life have i ever told her that i stopped eating, drinking or sleeping over any guy ... she mixed up bits and pieces of my life and made up her own version with her figment of imagination lol ager personal jaana hi thha toh atleast sahi info toh detiπŸ˜› ...

the guy who doesnt give a hoot abt me is worth to me more than the whole of IF put together which includes her lil arse ...they mean shit to me in compared to him and the sooner she understands it, the better for her... Divya, agli baar aapne muh kholne se pehle on him sau baar sochlena  ..

aur rahi baat abt ripping her apart , that i can do with my words only on her faceπŸ˜† ... i dont believe in spilling out her personal stuffs which she trusted to share with me as a frnd in public for that no matter whether she is a frnd or not anymore and how big a fight we hav had ( though we dint even hav any major fight haha ) .. i wont make a show in public for ppl to judge her even if we would hav had a big fight let alone over this.🀣.. she is a sweet girl and a gr8 frnd.. God bless her but i really cant afford to hav someone like that in my life .. thank you πŸ˜†

abt the member liking her post...Oh its nothingπŸ˜›.. Kabhi mujhse fight aur abuse karke dekhna how many likes u get πŸ˜‰... I m quite renowned of having my very own personal haters here who will jump on anything thats against me and esp support the name calling on me  πŸ˜†

Anyway thank you, sweetheart for thinking on my behalf πŸ€—and a piece of advice for the ignorant lots, asli care isse kehte hai ..not by nagging constantly and blabbering abt caring and of being a so called frnd🀣

@amit,jyaada dimaag maat laga in sth u hav no bloody idea about ...from what angle was she defending salman? she is a frnd hence was speaking up for me... she is not a self appointed lawyer like you who poked his nose in sth he has no f**king clue inπŸ˜†... ppl who call fans 'blind' are so blind in their hatred that they dont acknowledge sth properly before jumping to conclusions lol it had less to do with salman and more to do with me if u havnt noticed and trust me, we hav a life beyond salman unlike u bashers who constantly think about him 24*7πŸ˜†..dusro ko naseehat khud miyan faseehat haha
 Before calling out someone, thik se parhle aur jaanle ke maamla hai kya phir aapne taang ladana πŸ˜† sympathy mujhe de rahi hai ..fake ho ya jo bhi ..tera kya jaata hai ? apne kaam se matlab rakh πŸ˜†
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: _Darling_

I think I was the last one to get the hate pms. I haven't heard anyone else getting it since then. She had been sending it out for years to everyone and almost everyone, who has been here for longer than us, have gotten it. But I am sure she has come back though as she would keep coming back with different IDs after mod banned her for the last pm to me, and then I had to report her every account she would come back with. She came about 5-7 times afterwards and every time she got banned after being reported. So I am sure she must have come back since then with other IDs, but haven't sent hate pms to anyone else since then.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†[/DIV]

🀣
Wow
She sure sounds fun, not fair only some people get all the fun.
She shld be allowed so she can keep sending them Lol
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jagmohan1

Below is the open letter written by Sreemoyee in which she has expressed her fury for Salman regarding this case:

"Just when you are impressed with justice in this country. You are bound to be disappointed. Shame on you Salman Khan. For all your Being Human bhaigiri and your adopted sister, you are just a miserable drunk, animal hunting, woman beating, drugged out, intellectually depraved, law abusing son of a rich and famous father who cheated on his wife and now lives with his wife, and mistress. Lacking the basic moral courage to call his spoilt son a criminal. A bunch of failed siblings all living off Salman's reflected glory. And for the stars, socialites and fans supporting this giant asshole who should get nothing less than his full term of ten years in jail, if not more, you deserve this shithole of a nation - scams, crooks and corruption at every level.
Shame on you Harsh Salve. Selling your soul time and again, to callous celebs who wield political power and huge monetary influence, instead of using your fancy legal degree to help those in need - yes, I mean men and women and children living on the streets. For defending another crook who for the last 12 years has *******ised the system, being arrogant enough to miss most of his hearings, trying to use false witnesses and involve his poor driver Ashok Singh, buying out his loyalty.Shame on you prosecution and Mumbai police - for not dragging back singer Kamal Khan, another giant loser with an accent, who was sitting behind Khan when he drove over the innocent pavement dwellers. How is he even allowed to leave this country when he's a key material witness? Shame on you Bollywood producers and directors, lining up outside the Khan residence as if there is a condolence meeting in session, ***-licking an aging star who will help you get rid of your ill begotten wealth and substandard scripts - catering to a bunch of losers who watch this trash, year, after year, after year. Earning you another 100 crores of black money borrowed from Dawood, or some other Bhai, based in Dubai, in all probability.
Shame India. These are your Heroes.
This is your judiciary.
This is your real face.
And do yourselves a favor, screw the charity theory. The he's got a heart of gold. The million examples of how Salman Khan helps people in need. It doesn't count when you drive drunk. Shoot a black buck. Bash up and abuse the women you love. And bribe your way to freedom after killing a man. Feeling sorry doesn't justify what you did, or make your guilt any less.
You don't know Salman Khan personally, you just watch his films!"

Kamaal's statement in Hindi,.
forum.santabanta.com/showthread.htm?358207-Salman-Khan-Bollywood-star-guilty-in-hit-and-run-case/page8

πŸ‘ This is JUST GREAT!   Striking TRUTH in every sentence! 
Kudos to Sreemoyee for stating everything that MOST Indians are feeling now! πŸ‘

Edited by pallavi25 - 8 years ago
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What r the similarities between Baba and Bhai?
Bad boys who never grew up.

Madhuri, raveena and karishma...

one court case after another.

Non-actors. 

Innocent after proven guilty.

fans

BW

Indians

hmmm,,, u can add on that list. πŸ˜•

What r the differences between Baba and Bhai?

Lambu- tingu.

AK- SUV

TADA- nada

Congress- BJP

planet pluto- shining star

Aamir... the mahatma. 

chal mere bhai

Licence

Drinking

underworld

Tarikh pe tarikh..

hmmm... u can add on that list too. 

Baba aur bhai'
chal mere bhai 

Yes we don't know Salman Khan personally, neither did we pop out from his butt hole like Sreemoyee did, to know him "personally" πŸ˜† 
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

Yes we don't know Salman Khan personally, neither did we pop out from his butt hole like Sreemoyee did, to know him "personally" πŸ˜†

🀣   πŸ€£

Neither we wanna know!

We love our la la la land
Originally posted by: -WhatSoEver-

🀣   πŸ€£

Neither we wanna know!

We love our la la la land

YOU 'RE UP!!!!!!!! πŸ˜³ 

Originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

OH, you are talking about that author. You are right. You know in the end she said, "You don't know Salman Khan personally, you just watch his films!", and I was like, "Like you know him personally."

What a disgusting person. I hate how she brought his parents into it and their breakup and all details. I guess she grew in a happy and all fine family, so she doesn't care about anything other than her own pathetic 2 min fame. 

Originally posted by: _Darling_

OH, you are talking about that author. You are right. You know in the end she said, "You don't know Salman Khan personally, you just watch his films!", and I was like, "Like you know him personally."

that's exactly what i responded tooo πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

What a disgusting person. I hate how she brought his parents into it and their breakup and all details. I guess she grew in a happy and all fine family, so she doesn't care about anything other than her own pathetic 2 min fame. 

yes 2 minute fame is what Salman donates along with his being human work πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† 
Previous
1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 ... 136
Next