Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
This judge will probably be retired by the time verdict comes. 
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Even if  he didn't get an extension of bail today he would have asked for time to surrender and then appealed to the Supreme Court. In all likelihood, no matter which way the hearing would have gone today, he won't have gone to the Jail. 
adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: hiddenstar

this is the thing ... more than anything , ppl are burning over the support his loyal fans are giving himπŸ˜†

haha, not burning but amazed at humanity but I didn't have high hopes anyway, so not disappointed at all.

as I said, ghor kalyug hain bhaisaab, ghor kalyug. Aisi haalat mein toh ek hi cheez kar sakte hain.

hawan karenge, hawan karenge, hawan karenge πŸ˜†
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: -Arsal-

Yes. They are called exceptions. Even I knowsuch people. But each one of them, I see a hundred not doing so.

Like I said its nature.

You made it seem like it's an absolute that people will not take responsibility for their actions. I just wanted to give an example of someone who has. There are people who have a conscience. 

Anyways, saving yourself should not mean putting other innocent people in harm's way is acceptable. 

ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I appreciate fans concern and i appreciate and understand that they want to defend Salman since they like him
But please don't make the whole incident a joke!
His personal life is wrecked and you also know. He might be great on celluloid but offscreen he has committed many mistakes, no wonder he has 3 cases against him!

He will be convicted eventually, not today but yes he will be convicted for his crimes at end
Edited by GundayVedant - 8 years ago
hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chippeshwini

No hun, don't overestimate your worth πŸ˜†

People are supporting him after knowing that he's getting away with taking away a life, impairing a guy physically for life.

If you're proud of that, if you're proud of that support... then you all are more than welcome to rot in your personal hell.

Gladly...πŸ‘πŸΌ i will support and love someone i believe in with all my heart .. i dont need ppl's permission for itπŸ˜†
 pray tell if one of ur loved one face such a situation , u will leave their back ?

adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

koi najaayaaz aulad ko aapna naam na de saanu ki , apun ko bhi toh bas  movies se matlab hai , kya parfectionist hai, paisa vasool...πŸ‘πŸΌ ager tingu ka jadoo hosakta hai toh salman ka kyun nahi?πŸ˜†

hahaha, waise sallu bhi tingu hi hain πŸ˜‰

yes why not even though its not proven that its his kid and even if it is then its compared with killing someone, if that is so then carry on πŸ‘
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: GundayVedant

I appreciate fans concern and i appreciate an understand that theywant to defend Salman since they like him

But please don't make the whole incident a joke!
His personal life is wrecked and you also know. He might b great on celluloid but offscreen he has committed many mistakes, no wonder he has 3 cases against him!

He will be convicted eventually, not today but yes he will be convicted for his crimes at end

Name calling fans just for supporting him, if verdict is in your choice then Justice is served, if another action which is by the law is taken, then Indian judiciary is joke?

Here more than Justice, Humanity or Concern for those victims, some member spitting their hatred for Salman as well as their fans.
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Guess they will go the Nanda way with this one and Supreme Court in that case didn't give Nanda an extended prison sentence, but instead told him to pay Rs 50 lakh as a fine and do community service for a year.
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Gladly...πŸ‘πŸΌ i will support and love someone i believe in with all my heart .. i dont need ppl's permission for itπŸ˜†

pray tell if one of ur loved one face such a situation , u will leave their back ?

I won't leave their back, no. But I know my loved ones wouldn't want to escape the face of the law, if they know they killed somebody.

So, it's not my choice, it's the person involved.

Don't mix that shit up πŸ˜†