Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

white_beauty thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
being a lawyer myself this whole pandit thing irritates me! i wont deny this happens in real life people get away despite witness speaking up if a case involves well known personality people get away police get bribed and in the most illogical and sometimes glaringly obvious way criminals walk out free that is y cases go on fo so long over here.
but..this pandit thing has been handled in the most hilarious manner the entire track so whatever they show related to it will be stupid only. but i am hoping it will be over by monday or max tuesday cos the track is over! just this final closure is left.

but the episode today!😳
loved it soo much! i love it that they are making this healing thing all about nandu and i love the way manik is shown to be handling things!
his scene with dhruv loved it!
-MKB- thumbnail
The way he looked at her and sang "Na seekha maine jeena mere humdard" I was SLAYED! 

And then he finished the song with a forehead kiss, just how beautiful 
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Except the legal handling-- which all indian shows screw up with.  

I loved everything in the episode. It was another poignant episode. With right amount of emotions displayed.

Manik singing Jeena jeena as a lullaby to Nandini.. Okay I mentioned that just 2 days back.. CV's are you stalking me or what? LOL.. It was so beautiful.  Filled my heart with warmth. 

MaNruv scene very well handled and executed. Loved it and much needed. Waiting for Manik and Dhruv to talk about in the future too. They have things to resolve and look into. 

Dhruv-Rishab track finally coming into focus again. I hope the Cv's dont forget it this time. 

CaVya i will be glad if Navya and Cabir just tell their mothers the truth and clear it all.  The mothers have started becoming super annoying.  CV's Handle it realistically.  Don't dump it down. PLEASE!

MaNan morning scene another beautiful part. Loved Manik asking nandini to not try and be brave or bottle it up.. She needs to speak and I am sure she would. CV's we know you love us and listen to us. Let us listen to Nandini this time. We need to hear her feelings. Its long time coming. 

For a change the Journalist's didn't annoy me. Thankyou for small mercies Cv's. 

But you guys still suck at legal handling. it was stupid. Downright stupid. 
Edited by VKlovesFK - 9 years ago
starlightshine thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fireflies light the darkness, 
As stars sculpt the sky. 
Now thing will be alright, 
With you by my side. 

I loved the EPISODE (not counting the court scenes ofcourse)
The care, the affection, the HOPE, the strength. EVERYTHING WAS THERE. 

Yeah, Nandhu isn't completely broken. She's still there. Manik is slowly bringing her out of her shell!  TLC was so much love today! the nightmare shows that this has affected Manik JUST as much as nandhu :'(  But it was great to see a finally smiling nandhu again :D  She isn't going to give up until she gets justice, and that is the fearless nandhu that we all love. 

W*F was the last scene??  whataver, lalsa being lalsa by taking this beautiful yoith show and using it as a dumpig ground for overly melodramatic atyachar. I'm so pissed that they are making a mockery out of the judicial system. HELLO!! Ever heard of basic background RESEARCH? 

Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The moment he tried to have a look at her wounded ear ... She knows he don't like to see her like that. .. She took a step ahead keeping her pain aside asked him to choose the earing ... how smoothly he made her wear those making sure he won't hurt her...

Keeping ur loved ones happiness above ur pain ... this is so love ... pure love
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: moonstonespirit

@bold: This please. I want her to scream, yell, cry and pour out all the bottled up feeling. She cant truly heal until she let it all go. 

Hi Genie ðŸ¤—

Hey Moons😳  And Hugs everyone🤗

Eventually she has to and the way Manik even hinted at that when he tells her to speak and not bottle it up , gives me hope that they might do so. See thing is it's long overdue, since Musicana , since Hospital track, Soha- they shortchanged it with her by pushing her into Manik's angst immediately. This time they better space it out and let us in.  ðŸ˜†
diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The ear-ring, those precious ear-ring, Manik hesitantly asking if she is ok, they mean everything to him but not as much as how Nandini is precious to him. Nandini understand, and she as she promised to always shine for him, brings him the ear rings, and he with so much love and dedication puts them inside her ears, and gently caresses her pain away.

I just love MaNan, Manik was in shock too, in his nightmare but BOTH OF THEM, don't want to show their pain to eachother, because both want to be strong and fight the world. That is the MaNan I love.
Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I wish they use Hamdard. .

I just love that song it's just apt with the situation
white_beauty thumbnail

Originally posted by: VKlovesFK

Except the legal handling-- which all indian shows screw up with.  

I loved everything in the episode. It was another poignant episode. With right amount of emotions displayed.

Manik singing Jeena jeena as a lullaby to Nandini.. Okay I mentioned that just 2 days back.. CV's are you stalking me or what? LOL.. It was so beautiful.  Filled my heart with warmth. 

MaNruv scene very well handled and executed. Loved it and much needed. Waiting for Manik and Dhruv to talk about in the future too. They have things to resolve and look into. 

Dhruv-Rishab track finally coming into focus again. I hope the Cv's dont forget it this time. 

CaVya i will be glad if Navya and Cabir just tell their mothers the truth and clear it all.  The mothers have started becoming super annoying.  CV's Handle it realistically.  Don't dump it down. PLEASE!

MaNan morning scene another beautiful part. Loved Manik asking nandini to not try and be brave or bottle it up.. She needs to speak and I am sure she would. CV's we know you love us and listen to us. Let us listen to Nandini this time. We need to hear her feelings. Its long time coming. 

For a change the Journalist's didn't annoy me. Thankyou for small mercies Cv's. 

But you guys still suck at legal handling. it was stupid. Downright stupid. 

legal handling of this show irritates me soo much! specially after having a bad day at court myself!:/
hey vk!:)
bdw wanted to ask u have any idea if old writers coming back or not?
-MKB- thumbnail
Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to Fix You 

I will be humming this song now through out