Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Diiyaa95

According to offscreen set piks from today karan (aryamaan) is shooting with the cast including ridhima at the police station location so I guess he is the one who is gonna get nandu her justice n place pandit in jail somehow. So I'm presuming this whole court drama is mostly for the sake of introducing Aryamaans character into manans lives.

And no piks of dishank (pandit) so guessing he has officially gone. Thank God!

See..I told you all. πŸ˜†
Logic ka visarjan πŸ˜†
-Loq- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Noorie30

on going! uff stressful, five minutes and i am out of here...just came to mark my presence... AT should not forget me😎

Hope you are doing great babe

Yeah whatever..πŸ€”πŸ€”
I miss you on twitter...Get rid of these exams soon...I need to talk to you..

And AT won't forget you.Remember we need to do your puja if nobody is available to make the AT for us..πŸ˜†
But where are all the people of this AT??πŸ˜•
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -shenz-

@Cherry - Right now the CVs need to bring Nandini out of the breakdown thing. Only then can we expect Nandini to open up a bit.

oh god i definitely mean not now, in the near future preferably, right now i rather they have some TLC with nandini, all fluff no drama. 
-Cherry- thumbnail
Originally posted by: CooChi

Are you calling me Harshad indirectly?! πŸ₯±

Uhhh YES. You are the harshad to my manik πŸ€£
ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Diiyaa95

According to offscreen set piks from today karan (aryamaan) is shooting with the cast including ridhima at the police station location so I guess he is the one who is gonna get nandu her justice n place pandit in jail somehow. So I'm presuming this whole court drama is mostly for the sake of introducing Aryamaans character into manans lives.

And no piks of dishank (pandit) so guessing he has officially gone. Thank God!

The way his character and his entry was hyped, it better has that potential to be good enough for us. because till date I am clueless as to why was his entry so hyped for. Kiya toh kuch nahi uss bande ne. 

And Pandit better be kicked soon and properly. Like gone but not absurd way.. impact is a must πŸ˜†
-Loq- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: CooChi

Its Sabzi not Dabzi you silly girl! πŸ˜†
I m scared of Ruby!

I did not copy you..remember we were discussing.
I was trolling that issue with my friends. πŸ˜†

I miss my Ruby..
And dare you call me that again..
She is the one to christen me on this AT...
diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -shenz-

The way his character and his entry was hyped, it better has that potential to be good enough for us. because till date I am clueless as to why was his entry so hyped for. Kiya toh kuch nahi uss bande ne.

And Pandit better be kicked soon and properly. Like gone but not absurd way.. impact is a mustπŸ˜†

Yes, and to be very frank, they didn't need this new entry. I mean there are other talented casts there so why the need of this entry? But I guess they have to fit him in somehow hence the court-room drama.
-Cherry- thumbnail
I just inhaled perfume, think i'm gonna die lol.
Anyway I just want unibrows out of the show tbh, unless his here for Alya or Cabir I could not care less, he could be friends with nandini the way Abhi was but nothing more. I don't want another person trying to break MaNan up, they have enough dushmans to last them a lifetime. 
Diiyaa95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The piks I was referring to :) credits to its owner :)

-MKB- thumbnail
They can use Aryaman to address Fab 5's bullying track