Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Endurance

Someone just go and kick Dhruv at most sensitive place ...

WTH he think of Manik he is some supernatural that will shield everyone yet won't get affected ...

Of all the fab 5 he least knows Manik. .

πŸ˜† expecting sensibility from dhruv now is...πŸ˜†
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Aarya-

It has been said, time heals all wounds, and love heals all pain, but then some wounds remain cause in time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens but  it is never gone fully.  I consider this phase to be test for their love, because the best relationships in our lives are the best not because they have been the happiest ones, they are that way because they have stayed strong through the most tormentful of storms, and they will survive this, because they are together...

I am just looking forward to all the tactics Manik will play to make Nandini smile..

Sigh, the wise words. 

This and everything.

Just no external conflict, their healing for each other be a happy thing . I like how they are strengthening the togetherness by him stamping his presence in her life by sharing her family, taking responsibility and she even at her lowest finding her peace, smile in him. 

-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
OMG MANIKS MIRROR SMILE  OMG OMG 
SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hello everyoneπŸ˜ƒ
The last 2 episodes were just superb. Parth and Niti just nailed their performances to perfection.
Just one hope that this pandit track gets wrapped up this week. That is if we get an episode on Friday. I dnt want to see pandit's face in KY2 next week. Is that too much to ask?
Edited by SPraba - 8 years ago
-Aarya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I just could not get Harshad's dialogues, the audio quality was horrible, what did he say...
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: DreamCatcher..

🀣 

Abhishek was giving competition to uttu in acting πŸ€£

🀣🀣🀣 did anyone even understand what he was trying to say? πŸ€£
filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Aarya-

It has been said, time heals all wounds, and love heals all pain, but then some wounds remain cause in time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens but it is never gone. I consider this phase to be test for their love, because the best relationships in our lives are the best not because they have been the happiest ones, they are that way because they have stayed strong through the most tormentful of storms, and they will survive this, because they are together...

I am just looking forward to all the tactics Manik will play to make Nandini smile..

this
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Nah, i think Ridhima just shows the other side of how people like Pandit are never caught but they should have him for kidnapping, harassing a minor. I am sure by the end of the episode Ridhima will come around. 
CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Manik Chachi scene was the best for me.

I just can't get over it.
Chachi is a motherly figure. Nyo kuch seekho.
The woman was crying like anything.
How she must be feeling at that time. :(
I love love Chachi and Chachu.
They are so simple but their thinking is way greater than any millionare of this show.
These two kids are like their Jigar ka Tukda.

They were so disturbed. But they trust Manik!
And Manik ne bola "Abse main rahunga..Humesha."

Fab5 Navya Chacha Chachi scene. I so wanted this.
They need to bond. They need to see .. feel what true love and care of Parents is like.
I m glad.

SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Okay I like HALDI wala Dood ..LOL

Angry bird T shirt looked cute, but the T shirt was small for parth.

Chacha Chachi are Love ...❀️ Their scene with nandini made me cry πŸ˜­

So did Manik's scene with Chachi. its beautiful & endearing. The first scene of Manik with nandini and cabir was so heart breaking.  πŸ˜­πŸ’”

I loved how everyone else called them aunty uncle, but Manik called them chacha chachi. πŸ˜³