India-Forums

Vani Rani
Vani Rani

Hi

Karthikka IF-Dazzler
Karthikka
Karthikka

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Sorry folks but I have not been writing reviews for a long time.

I dont like where VR is heading.

1. Cheap plots and cheap dialogues. The Panddi Gumbal was the worst. Shouty, Slimy and Sleazy. Muthupechi to me was Channipechi. Shouting all the time. Crass and crude. Nataraj the father aka Slimy. Pretending to be charming when all he wants is to get his dirty sweaty hands on the property. Then Sleazy a voyeuristic Peeping Tom. Is this all necessary for VR? Worst when they brought in the Orange Hag. I was so disappointed witj this storyline.

2. This is no longer Vani Rani. It is Vani Dimple or Rani Houseowner. It has moved away from the original premise of the relationship between twin sisters, the special bond they have and the almost telepathic connection they enjoyed,. to the extent of keeping their husbands out.I remember posting an article on an interview done on identical female twins in the UK reinforcing this issue of connection. Now...when was the last time you saw Vani and Rani together? When was the last time their stories were intertwined? Sometimes, the supporting cast has more air time than Vani or Rani. Just observe and see whether I am right or wrong.

Z. Poongodi's story.Ridiculous. They have lost the plot. They have reduced her to a silly Barbie doll.

I haven't given up yet. 6Face, Poojam. Kathir, Of course not forgetting Karthi, even Alamelu are assets. I hope they will improve.

I would urge you all to watch Keladi Kanmani. It has a refreshing storyline. ONR is the director. Trust me, it is different. He was uispired to do this serial after observing Prithiveeraj (Swamy) and his autistic son.

Edited by Karthikka - 06 May 2015 at 5:05am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dks0709cherrypinkZEESXYsupreePallanguzhinithya..-sevenstreaks-

Karthikka IF-Dazzler
Karthikka
Karthikka

Posted: 06 May 2015 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
No response? Agree? Disagree?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallanguzhi

supree Goldie
supree
supree

Anandham Caption Contest Winner

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:43am | IP Logged
 100 % True & Absolutely agree with all your points karthika!! Clap  Thumbs Up

VR is really not the same anymore and these days I simply FF a major portion of the episodes, like all Muthupechi & Poongodi scenes and watch it with a hope that it will get back on track one day.   Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallanguzhinithya..

Pallanguzhi Goldie
Pallanguzhi
Pallanguzhi

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Karthi, happy to hear from you! Clap Yes, agreed with all of your points, especially about Poo and Village Gumbal. D'oh

Would like to see more of Vani's family. Rani seems a total stranger to them now. Confused I hope they will be united when Selvi's child is born, etc. Was there any valaikappu for Selvi?? Shocked

I expected Muthupechi to be Rani's friend since they are so similar in mannerisms, etc. Guess not. CryBefore all the fighting, Muthupechi made me laugh with her comedic timing.

Will try to catch KK. Big smile

Edited by Pallanguzhi - 09 May 2015 at 5:00am
-sevenstreaks- IF-Stunnerz
-sevenstreaks-
-sevenstreaks-

FF Graphicer Senior

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 10:52am | IP Logged
i m watching VR for only one reason ... strong leads ... whatever happens in the show ...no one is shown crying or Shedding tears mostly  ...Keladi kanmani  may be refreshing story line but  so much tears ... moreover i m  watching Soaps for Time pass ...don want to stress myself  and  cry at  watching them LOL...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZEESXY

kalki2007 IF-Dazzler
kalki2007
kalki2007

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:54am | IP Logged
i agree 100% on all points

Houseowner sister family totally too much in everything - they lack of everything - one thing is good - these days money talks - village head supporting this low - things happening in real world

Rani still fighing in her life at the same time she is shinning indivually - first time Rani win people hearts with her own merit - i would say it's a good thing - it gives her and her family more courage and they will win - think about the detective job she did it with 6face - there she is showing she has Vani's gut feeling and think ahead - she is fighting for Valli telling her opinion

Village party and Poo line totally waste and i forward the scenes

Poo really being no guts girl should fight with Father in law and make him shame for what he did i think that's what going to happen in the end still the charade too much
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index